Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210862 times)

Svampapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Updaet! Tank platoons for two, no gold required. And more German heavy tanks.

Anyone still playing this? Seems like the Bay12 channel is no more? :<

Light forger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still play it once in a while, I would be happy to platoon with you btw what are you tanks?

Update: I have remade the Bay12 channel.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:15:20 pm by Light forger »

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Been playing it a bit again, the new tanks look cool dunno if I'm gonna go for any of them yet.

(Edit Also remade the Bay12 Channel...again)
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still playing it. Up the the IS3 so far, as well had in tier 6 in the german and american medium lines and 7 in the russian line.

Rex_Nex is the name; add me :D

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Still chugging along nicely i'd say, up to T8 now with a stock T32 and a KT soon to come.Other than that it's been the same old, except for the two new games they announced, one with planes and another one with ships, should be interesting to see how they handle it :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Still chugging along nicely i'd say, up to T8 now with a stock T32 and a KT soon to come.Other than that it's been the same old, except for the two new games they announced, one with planes and another one with ships, should be interesting to see how they handle it :)

Yeah the new games look pretty fun, especially WoB.  Though I think their gonna need to design a new long range attacking system or all the ships will feel like SPGs. (Except maybe Destroyers or Subs if they add them)
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My name on WoT is C4lv1n, just like here, my current focus is to get a Leopard, I'm only ~75k away from it, after trade in on the tank I'm using now.

Once I've got it I'll start working on SPGs, I've already unlocked the first two german ones and I was close to unlocking the third when I sold the SPG to speed up getting the Leopard. Silly in hindsight, but oh well.

I've also been trying to make the best Loltraktor, so far that only means using the lightest stuff in each catagory to try to make it as fast as possible (yeah, I'm using signal flags), but once I have the money I'm going to be getting some upgrades. Probably the spall liner, gun laying drive, and camo nets.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Got back to playing, was sitting in the T3's for a long time, and now in 2 weeks I've grinded heavily day and night to T5.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been playing for 2 weeks or so. Got a Panzerkampfwagen III which I love, and spent my money on a leopard once I got it to elite. Currently working on getting my leopard to elite and then never using it again because of the low turn speed; for a light tank it's less maneuverable than the medium tank I have of the same tier. Pretty silly.
Anyway, what I really want would be organized nation v. nation battles. Do those ever happen?

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Been playing for 2 weeks or so. Got a Panzerkampfwagen III which I love, and spent my money on a leopard once I got it to elite. Currently working on getting my leopard to elite and then never using it again because of the low turn speed; for a light tank it's less maneuverable than the medium tank I have of the same tier. Pretty silly.
Anyway, what I really want would be organized nation v. nation battles. Do those ever happen?

It possible in random matches, but very rarely. Only time I was in one was a USA vs. USSR match.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Still playing, but I have slacked off recently because my computer keeps crashing in the game. I have all of the German line up to tier 7, and should have an E-75 fairly soon once I finish grinding on my tiger II.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile

I haven't played this in a long time. Played the "beta" a lot, kinda got burned out. Might have to give it another shot, though, it was fun.

Really looking forward to WoB. I hope they add subs, but surface ships alone will be awesome (for me).

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

New update released today! Tier 5 lights, new Tier 6 Sherman Jumbo, Type 59 Chinese premium, new map (fisherman's bay, a very good map) among other small things. Check it out :)

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still liking playing this game every once in a while. It's still VERY grindy though.

Love to have a reason to go back and play the T-46. (That along with the BT-7 and the valentine are my favorite light tanks.)

Chinese tank? So... does that mean we'll start seeing tanks from the Pacific now? I know a couple of the American tanks were primarily used in the Pacific, but we've yet to see any Japanese tanks. Still waiting on the French tanks. and I'd personally like to see some Italian and British tanks as well.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well according to their release schedule the Frenchies are having some tanks out by the end of the year while we can expect the Japanese sometimes next year.I still have a few matches every day, mainly with my T32, most fun tank i have ever driven, especially since it can solo T9 tanks without problems ^^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 251