Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210826 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

They actually released the game :P
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Damn it, now I don't really want to play. I mean, all of that work.
I suck at video games, which is why it took so long.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No free gold every morning anymore either, so it'll take even longer.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

um? I didn't loose any tanks, credits, xp with the latest update.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I think he didn't play since the hardwipe, hence the panic :)

Also i think i'm finally getting the hang of the Lee, netting some nice kills each battle, now the only problem is what should i sell to buy either the M4 or the T1, i was thinking of selling the E4 but not untill i get it's crew to 100% and the bastards are still around 85% :(
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

um? I didn't loose any tanks, credits, xp with the latest update.

I think he was talking about the mid-April Hardwipe.

Also, for some reason the patch deleted the NA Bay12 chat channel so remade that. :P

Oh yeah guys, pop over to Total War Center and you can join the clan if you want.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 01:14:19 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Ehn? Are clans in now?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Clans have been in since beta you just couldn't do anything with them except have a chat channel, clan wars are just starting today I think.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So, according to Overlord, AMX-50 the french heavy armed with a 120 mm gun will have a 6 shot magazine, time between shots is 2 seconds with a much longer period between reloading magazines.

To quote someone from the forums:
A revolver with 6 shots and a long reload time. That means every time you see an AMX-50, you'll have to ask yourself if it fired 6 shots or only 5? Are you feeling lucky punk?
AS - IG

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we not have our own clan here? Granted, it costs cash money, so I don't blame people for being hesitant to start one. Still, I don't think TWcenter is what I'm looking for in a clan.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile

i'm playing, but it looks like the chat channel disapears when everyone has left
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A DF clan would cost the creator a few thousand pieces of gold. Not that much, but I'm strapped for cash and as such, I'm holding off on "buying" games (and in-game money) for the foreseeable future (and probably longer than that). As such, I joined up with the TWC clan. Been a member there for years now, so, I don't mind the company. ;)

If Bay 12'ers decide to create a clan, I would however be really tempted to join that clan instead though.
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

We can always play leaches and get gold via other clans, then split and form our own kingdom in the sand ^_^
AS - IG

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A DF clan would cost the creator a few thousand pieces of gold. Not that much, but I'm strapped for cash and as such, I'm holding off on "buying" games (and in-game money) for the foreseeable future (and probably longer than that). As such, I joined up with the TWC clan. Been a member there for years now, so, I don't mind the company. ;)

If Bay 12'ers decide to create a clan, I would however be really tempted to join that clan instead though.

Only reason I don't want to go with TWC is that they specifically state on the rules that at the very least anyone in there should be "active" members of the TWC community. While I've been to the site a couple of times for Total War games help, I definitely wouldn't call myself active, or even really a member and I have no plans to become one simply to get into their WoT clan.

Any other recommendations out there, as far as clans are concerned? Must be NA. I've already gotten an invite from a Euro clan, took me a while to realize why I couldn't join them.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 251