Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210746 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

What is this server split?
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

You pick either the EU servers or the US servers, depending on your ping one or the other should be a better choice
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

Cool
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They're splitting the entire community between europeans and americans because the latter whined so much about the former's ping causing them to loose.

Because wrecking clans at this advanced stage is a sound PR move just like announcing major events, letting everybody prepare for them, then postpone it one day it was supposed to happen, then postpone indefinitely on the new date with a message basically saying "stop asking and fuck off"...

Oh, wait.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

They did say that this is only in the beta, that server switching would be possible after the release, but oh well, i doubt this will get much of my time in the next few months
AS - IG

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The official forums are terrifying. 2/3rd are largely legitimate complaints and the rest are replies along the lines of "cry some more, babies". And the latter universally have positive rep while the rest is in the red.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

Apparently there is a soft reset on the 20th as well. Does soft reset refund all of your xp? Will I have to grind my tanks back? I've only got to tier 6 a few days ago and it's pretty awesome, being able to actually take some damage.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ive never heard of a soft reset on the 20th?

last word from Overlord there would no longer be any soft reset only hard reset at retail release.

also, dont ask any questions or try to compare tanks on the official forums, because like 95% of the posters know how to drive a tank better than you and are extremely awesome people, who drink hookers and eat cocaine.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Apparently there is a soft reset on the 20th as well. Does soft reset refund all of your xp? Will I have to grind my tanks back? I've only got to tier 6 a few days ago and it's pretty awesome, being able to actually take some damage.

Any reliable source on that?
AS - IG

Kiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, soft resets refund all experience, money and gold.
You get your experience back in the form of Free experience, usable in whatever line.
Also, i heard there was not going to be a soft reset, just going to release the game.
The Dread Pirate

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile

They're splitting the entire community between europeans and americans because the latter whined so much about the former's ping causing them to loose.

The former's whining of the latter's awesomeness causing them to win didn't help.

Being able to pick from two servers on two different continents for the one with a better ping is a good thing. We can all enjoy the excellent forum community together. Don't worry.

Anyway I've got my Panzer IV und Ich readie fur somme blitzen, ja! See du on zee channal?

Edit: Nobody is there. I am disappoint.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:45:47 pm by Nikov »
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Soft reset on the 20th?

Perhaps I'll join back in then.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

Soft reset on the 20th?

Perhaps I'll join back in then.
I might have been wrong.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

ARG! My connection has gone crap until the 20th, the day after the 5x EXP ends! Until then I have a ping of ~700!
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ssiissuu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're getting five times the experience for the next few days. See here. Think I'll try grinding to a T29 and seeing how it plays compared to the Tiger and Stalin.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 251