Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210978 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So i've heard stuff about certain tanks giving you free garage slots? Anyone got like, a confirmation or something? I can't find any
This dev has a blog. A lot of this info comes from him.

http://overlord-wot.blogspot.com/

Anywho, the tanks giving slots are the IS4, T34, KV, KV3, annnd... I can't recall any more right now.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

You have plenty of time to get atleast half of those tanks (and depending on how far up the trees you are you might get the T9 ones too) by the time the switch happens. The T34 isn't coming out this year and will probably be out sometimes in january, the KV's and the IS-4 even later than that.

Anyways, a friend gave me a T-127 and a day of premium code, boy, this tank sure is fun, second battle with it and I get 6 kills and a bunch of cash :>
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Yeah the Computerbild promotion

It's also apparently bugged and players can stack codes for free tank slots, credits and premium time.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, i'm already on the KV, i'll just head down that line for now then :P Thanks guys

(Oh, if anyones able to get me a t-127 code from that german website, i'd be grateful, I can't understand how to do it)
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's also apparently bugged and players can stack codes for free tank slots, credits and premium time.
I got 1.2m credits, 10 tank slots, and 10 days of premium from that :3

I think the giveaway is over now, though.

Dogstile, my alliance has hundreds of farmed codes... I'll ask if they can give me a couple to distribute on the forums.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Nope still going, pmed dogstile a code.
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rilder, are you sure? Last I checked WarNet blocked all the codes that Computerbild generates. You can still get codes, they just don't work.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm honestly surprised that they're not cracking down on that type of thing and banning people who are obviously abusing the system. It's not like they can't tell who's put in what codes.

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Free slots are only for:
rus: KV,KV3,IS4
us: T34,T30
We still dont know when those new trees will come. German ones were alredy given.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm honestly surprised that they're not cracking down on that type of thing and banning people who are obviously abusing the system. It's not like they can't tell who's put in what codes.
I was surprised at first and felt a little cheated. This was before, on previous giveaways. People had farmed up 10,000+ gold by just abusing giveaway bonus codes... here I was paying hard earned cash for it.

Wargaming never did anything with the official statement of "We could find no examples of people abusing the giveaway", but we all knew that just meant "People are abusing it but we don't want to put forth the effort of dealing with it".

With that, and with my moral compass no longer pointing me away from abusing the giveaways, I don't have a problem with it now. Wargaming is very unlikely to ever do anything about it, seeing as a good chunk of their playerbase has done this at one time or another.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case, if anyone can get me one, I wouldn't mind a code. However, I don't know if they'll work on US accounts.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Rilder, are you sure? Last I checked WarNet blocked all the codes that Computerbild generates. You can still get codes, they just don't work.

Ask Dogstile, he's the one I gave a code to. :P

In other news. 7.0 COMES.
Steam Profile

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Ask Dogstile, he's the one I gave a code to. :P

In other news. 7.0 COMES.

The codes from ComputerBild DO work on NA accounts. Got one today and got my T-127 and a day of prem.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Just had a great fun match in the KV-1S. I've been using the 122mm cannon you inherit from the KV, since the 76mm is a peashooter and it's rather fun, especially with the volume up loud.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, 7.0 came out.

The 1.1 gig patch is far beyond the capabilities of my internet. I guess I wont be on WoT for a while. Kind of a waste of all my premium time :[
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 251