Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210922 times)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Got my JagdPz IV. I love it.

Really? I thought that it was a solid step down from the TDs before it. I'm constantly feeling underarmored, undergunned and with too few HPs compared with other tanks of my tier.

Honestly, the only thing that keeps me going is that I've heard that the JagPanther is awesome.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Got my JagdPz IV. I love it.

Really? I thought that it was a solid step down from the TDs before it. I'm constantly feeling underarmored, undergunned and with too few HPs compared with other tanks of my tier.

Honestly, the only thing that keeps me going is that I've heard that the JagPanther is awesome.

As long as I get an HP boost, armor boost, and a decent sniper rifle, I'm good.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

The JPanther is hands down one of the best TD's in the game right now, unfortunately you have to go trough hell to get it as it should be, first with the JPanzer (which isn't bad, it's just so average and undrwhelming compared to the other T6's) then with a stock JPanther which is even worse :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guess what bounced my BL-9.

A T-50.

Must've been bad angle because it's a long-range shot while the T-50 was moving.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

T-50s bounce all my shit too :(

As for the Jagdpz4, eh. Its not TERRIBLE, but I laugh at them in my SU-85. Being able to 2-shot a tank a tier above me is hilarious ^^

They have good camo though.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well when I was in my Hetzer, I could one-shot StuG III. When I was (still am) in StuG III, I was one-shot by a Hetzer.

Sometimes you're the wiper, sometimes you're the bug on the windscreen.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, i might just keep the T-28 too. When you get it the gun seriously can't hit a damn thing, but when you finally upgrade it to either the 57mm or the 85mm gun's, it really starts kicking ass, and its pretty fast too.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finally got my IS-7 :)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice! Just watch out though, it's a paper tank and can get killed real quick.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just took a grand total of 44 hits to kill me in my first ever match with the first US TD.

I killed five.

Needless to say, i'll be sticking with this line
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just took a grand total of 44 hits to kill me in my first ever match with the first US TD.

I killed five.

I heard the American TD's are great, but I decided not go down that road as I'm too far into the German TD's to change.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice! Just watch out though, it's a paper tank and can get killed real quick.
The armor isn't very paper, honestly. If you point your hull straight at the opponent, it has a lot more frontal armor then the IS4. Side shots tend to track instead of go through. The only thing I dislike is the lack of accuracy; .35 isn't bad but it makes it hard to engage sometimes.

I killed five.

I had a game where I took 98 shots (but died) in my IS-4. The thing has literally no weak spot.

As for the American TDs, ehh. Watch out. The first one is well armored, yea, but the tier 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 TDs are paper. The Tier 8 TD is supposed to be super armored, but there are some caps that can be shot frontally that have literally 0 armor, so your armor is rendered useless in close-up engagements. Tier 9 has great armor everywhere, but it is SO DAMN SLOW.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've gotten a lot of one-hit-kills with the 105 mm you can put on the T82 TD. Really starting to like that one.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Sold my T32 last night (miss you buddy ;__; ) and bought an M4, now i get to have fun and earn crazy money.Also got the 128 on my Ferdi, finally this thing becomes useful to the team.Now i have two tanks that regularly make me loads of cash, one that gives me a constant trickle of fun and money, another which does ok and a definite cash sink.I think this will get me to another T8 tank by the end of the month, or the GWP by the end of the next week X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Finally getting back into this after getting my laptop back awesome games last night and this morning. 

Just a bit ago I took out my Stug, got into a high tier match and still managed to stay useful, even to point of causing someone to rage at me. I think it was the Leo that tried to gank my rear, couldn't penetrate me and I turned around an rip his face.

I have the exp to go to the JagdPzIV but eh still waiting for the Open-Top line before I move on.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:54:00 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 251