Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210788 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Its Released, I didn't get enough rounds for the Beta bonus tank though. (You needed 1000)
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Just got out of my first battle, used that gift premium, the balancing was perfect as there were only three kinds of tanks on both sides and in equal amounts :D
(that didn't prevent me from getting shot in the face tho)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe, yup, my game is updating as we speak. New patch coming out that changes a lot of the game coming up within a few weeks. 1 gig update though, Itll take me hours.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

1gig? You must be behind in updates cause my update was only like 20megs.  Can't wait for some of the updates like french tanks, those will be new.

Been bumming around in my MS-1 no real rush for the higher tiers, its just so fun at this level.

Though its funny seeing the occasional hardcore player who starts bitching at everyone for not being expert tacticians when the entire team is in T1s.

Also Bay12 Channel made for the NA server.  Bay12 ...No Password
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

That should be next update Rilder, new arties, new tanks, major changes in tracking and spotting, two new maps, redesigned Pagorki and some other stuff :)
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Ah right. Well then that will be a good 12 hour download if its 1gb. 
Steam Profile

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Just got my first Top Gun after the release :>
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Oh hey I got my Valentine back.
Steam Profile

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

I'm gonna come back now there's been the wipe. Not sure whether to go German again or to go Russian. Probably Russian, the play style sounds nice.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Have you tried the Americans?
Their mediums are quite fun, and the T32 is just one awesome tank to play.Tough i'm not sure if i will have the guts to grind trough the horror that is T1 to get there, might settle with one of the Shermans.
AS - IG

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

I hate the look of the Russian tanks, they're off the table. I never got to the Maus on the German tree, so I might try it again. I'll probably give U.S. tanks a go too.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I prefer the look of the russian tanks, but I got sick of the grind around tier 6. Looking at German now, but I don't know if I'll even go past tier 3 or 4 on any of the tech trees again. Like many others have said, the most fun is in the lower tiers. I am enjoying for some reason having my Valentine back. While not really useful for experience, it's the best way to make credits I've got at the moment.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

T-28 Finally starting to become somewhat useful now that it has the best 57mm on (Still 4k from 85) Still flimsy as an infantryman in a tank battle but now it can snipe pretty well and actually penetrate stuff.
Steam Profile

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im up to the SU-85 (T5 Russ TD) and it owns. Having the same retard-powerful cannon as the KV while being in the same tier as it, pretty much makes it just as overpowered. If you include that its much, much stealthier, and the late Russ TDs > Late Russ Heavies, SU-85 > KV1/KV2.

Also, playing with the American SPGs :)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Nobody seems to be on the Bay12 channel. BTW, are there 'guilds' (or whatever) yet? I seem to recall that being a pretty big planned feature...
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 251