Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210780 times)

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I like abbey. It's not as camp heavy because the dominant positions aren't the 2 bases, the choke points aren't that easy to lock down with a single invisible defender and it allows some decent flanking options. It also seems to have many of my best games.
I took the low road into the town, was faced with the wedding cake, which retreated and sicced the Grille on me so I shot him through a window, then I turned to the monastery access way, catching the KV-1S from behind and 2 shotted him. Then a Hetzer with the HE derpgun tried to shoot me from the main road, which I killed before he could do that. Meanwhile, the tigers were holding a duel, which our tiger was loosing due to being alone against 3 others so I shot the enemy one from the side, which caused it to retreat and get tangled up in it's companions but not actually out of my view, so I killed it, finally got up the main road, saw the T1 poking out from behind the dead tiger, held a point blank peekaboo duel while getting shot at by 2 PzIV's(the main source of damage), won, drove past him, causing the nearest panzer to try and flank me around the other wrecks, reversed and got him in his rear armor as he tried to maneuver around again, drove up to the cap while getting shot at by the other panzer, ignored him because the grille was in sight and turning in my direction so I circled him and killed it, then I held a joust with the PzIV, driving past him at full speed while reloading and hitting his side while he was turning because he had the long 75 and the slowpoke turret. Then I sat on the cap until some teammates who had contributed nothing and camped until it was obvious we would win showed up and stole my Invader achievement.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

Does anyone still play this? The channel seems to be down.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I still play this :) It's pretty cool, although I can't wait for the release because of the hard-wipe.
Also, Light Tanks ftw! I usually end up with 3-4 kills xD

tesarro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

A few hours a week on the us server still.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I play the occasional match, trying out some new tanks and stuff like that, generally messing around when i'm not raging about the general retardness that seems to be mostly in high tier battles
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile

In love with my new Churchill. I'm using it to grind the turret on the IS so I can get the cool gun.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Taking a break until game is release. Have they fixed OP-54?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Next patch that comes in some 5-6 days should nerf them a bit while buffing the P2, adding a new map and some other stuff.
AS - IG

SeaBee

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolves are atheists
    • View Profile

I played this nightly for weeks, but got kinda-sorta burned out knowing that it was going to all get wiped soon. Going to hold off on playing again until the non-beta release.

Was a lot of fun, though, different kind of game than the typical free-to-play fantasy grindfest.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile

Is it just me or have they still not removed the Christmas stuff?

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I played this nightly for weeks, but got kinda-sorta burned out knowing that it was going to all get wiped soon. Going to hold off on playing again until the non-beta release.

Was a lot of fun, though, different kind of game than the typical free-to-play fantasy grindfest.

yes it was a typical free to play ww2 grindfest instead ^_^
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone playing? I started playing a while ago after seeing this thread. I have a STUG III, M3 Stuart, and am currently working on getting a KV (Need 5k more XP). The game is really awesome, it just needs to be less of a grindfest. I want more to do outside of matches >.<

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I still do, atleast i try, i got an IS-4 and i'm trying to get it fully upgraded before the wipe, but hte game is getting infuriating as of late, either bullshit shots or horribly horrible players, still it can be fun but not as oftenly as it used to :/
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just farmed a KV... and the 10k XP DerpCannon... in one night.

My eyes, they burn!

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IS-4... lol

I remember a game, i decided to rush the enemy base on that one central city map with outwardly spreading circularly angled streets, where you can go on the outside of the city or toward the city center...

anyways, i went on the outside part with my IS-4 like a few weeks after i got it, I rushed straight through the outside near the buildings, ran right into the enemy base, raped all of their artillery that never expected me(including a GWtiger, which was like 1 or 2 days after they added it so it was the first time i killed one), sat there in there base getting shot by what seemed like 7 people, constantly bouncing shots, that I HAD NO RIGHT OF DOING, literally, side shots from Jagdtigers = bouncing 4+ times, in a row.

At this point i stopped moving in a bush, and began just laughing my ass off, with like 40% health after single handedly murdering half their team including all their arty.

I was sitting there cloaked up in a bush next to the building and people were still blind shooting at me. By the time I died cloaked up trying to snipe the guy sniping me, my team had entirely lost the game and i was saddened.

just another reminder of why i hate the game, if you get 7 kills and everyone else on your team suicides without killing anyone, you still lose.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 251