Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211529 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!
« Reply #1710 on: February 15, 2013, 12:07:24 am »

Nah, but I might at some point in time.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!
« Reply #1711 on: February 15, 2013, 12:43:22 am »

Next question, is anyone here on the test server?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: February 15, 2013, 04:03:34 am »

Nah I never do test servers.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: February 15, 2013, 11:02:21 am »

Victory!
Battle: Ruinberg Friday, February 15, 2013 10:32:13 AM
Vehicle: T14
Experience received: 3,602 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 42,784
Battle Achievements: Bruno's Medal, Steel Wall, Top Gun, Defender, Reaper

That was just awesome. Encounter map; Drove down to the middle road, saw a KV-1 in the fields(which I hate fighting as a T14), so ran into the city. Took down several smaller tanks, losing ~50% HPs and my driver. It looked like we were in control of the cap, so I continued south to their spawn point, nailing a couple tanks. Suddenly notice that everyone on my team that had stayed to cap are dead, and the cap is going up fast. So drive back up to the middle. After that it was just running straight at the cap, bouncing shells and giving no fucks. I personally must have taken at least 3 or 4 hits from the KV before I finally managed to land enough shells to kill it.

Major props to a Type T-34 who was backing me up.

37 fired, 25 hit, 21 pen'd for 1,497 damage. Took 13 hits. 99 base defense points.

Real shame that the x3 event ended.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: February 15, 2013, 11:29:36 am »

That double-cred weekend for my StuG and PzIV, it is delicious.

3. Run Resize Enable

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: February 15, 2013, 11:35:40 am »

Double credits for Stug? Fantastic. If only I didn't have so much work to do...

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: February 15, 2013, 02:55:24 pm »

-nevermind-
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:58:58 pm by lastverb »

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: February 15, 2013, 03:21:50 pm »

Managed to find time for a game or two. Just netted 43k from my StuG. Excellent.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: February 15, 2013, 11:30:03 pm »

Yeah, I've gained close to 750k credits since the event started. Also, had a PzIII kill itself trying to drive on top of my M5A1.

3. Run Resize Enable

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: February 16, 2013, 01:24:53 am »

Goddamn x2 credit weekend is turning my IS into a credit MACHINE(when it was bordeline losing credits before :P)
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: February 16, 2013, 01:57:33 am »

I cant bring myself to play one tank long enough to use this event well :P

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: February 16, 2013, 02:23:02 am »

heh, I hear you, since I only have an IS(though IS is pretty damn fun). Right now I'm TRYING to level up my brand new Crusader(though it would help if I suddenly didn't get all the fail teams -_-)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:41 am »

Storm says it will be reverted in the next test :I

Not sure what their goal was but I'm glad I sold my E-50 shortly after buying it, also I'd like to see this change :http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/211849-i-have-the-ultimate-solution-for-the-e-50m-depression-problem/
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ranter

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: February 16, 2013, 10:42:48 am »

I finally got into T4. I've been rolling a matilda a bit and, even with the stock parts, it's a wonderful thing. Almost no non penetrations,  loads of non penetrations when it comes to hitting me and a tank that isn't as enormous and easy target as the vickers series. Of course, ti has the problem of being slow as a snail, but it's just a minor problem compared with the other things.

EDIT: I've definitely fallen in love with the matilda. A minute being hit by 4 diferent tanks and I still had 80% hp when our arty finished with them.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 11:48:13 am by ranter »
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 251