Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211211 times)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

Awww, so everyone's on the US server after all? I started playing on the EU one... :( Not even sure how to switch now.

Either way... GOOD GOD THE HT38 IS THE MOST HORRIBLE TANK ON THE PLANET. It's the slowest thing, and it fires PEES, I swear! PEES!

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I dont think you can switch, you need to make a whole new account... it would be awesome to have an ability to switch servers, but they already designed it one way and changing that would be a pain. Since people cant share names and a lot of times "JohnJacob" on one server is a different person then "JohnJacob" on the other, they'd need to force people into different names too.

And yea, most of us are on US, but theres a fair amount of EU players...

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anvilfolk, if you're only at Tier 4, we can easily help you get back to that stage in NA server.

My Marder II, Hetzer and Pz.III could use some field day.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aye, switching now rather than later would be relatively painless. Especially with your knowledge of the game. If you use a new player code to sign up to the US server you'd also get some free gold out of it. I'd switch over, but i'm invested at this point and the goons have an EU clan going up, so i'm gonna hop on there.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile

I'm actually at tier 2, still trying to get a tier 3... but my tank-fu is not strong enough. I'll try to see how I can join US servers. The only problem is playing schedules, but weekends or so should probably work out :)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

HEY!

It's not nice snatching people away from the EU server, we're undermanned as is :(

The name is same as ingame, so if you feel like it add me and we could platoon up a bit :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I am SpoonForkHybrid on the US server. I was in a game last night and someone asked if any of us played dwarf fortress? Was that one of you guys?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah we need more people in EU, not less...

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

you what sucks? I got my doubles on my active tanks last night, and today there are triples, except I cant get them because I already got doubles.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I'm Simmura_McCrea on the EU servers. I don't play much, but I could be persuaded to hop on for some tanking.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah we need more people in EU, not less...

Hey! You guys have a lot of people to play with though, over at NA even the non-b12 userbase is small!  :P

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

Burnt_Pies on EU servers. Currently running Tier 5 German TDs, Tier 4 American SPG and Medium (With a view to heavy), and a Tier 3 Russian TD.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile

Alright then, I think I'll try starting to add people when I play this again. I finally got that tier 3 french light tank. It ain't the best thing in the world, but I haven't upgraded it yet. Still. I had match where I was in an HT35 shooting at another HT35 and neither of us was doing any damage. We shot for like, 1 minute, until another enemy tank spotted us and then I was done in two shots.

I hate whoever suggested the french tanks.

I also finished the tutorials and sold the premium tank you get for 170k monies. Hooray!

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets keep a channel up in EU then guys! :)

I'm currently running with a Tiger, VK3601, Wespe, Stug, M3 Lee, KV-2. Plus a half dozen lower tier tanks.
Working on getting more credits atm, I have KV-3 and KV-1s researched and no credits.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hate whoever suggested the french tanks.

That was me. You'd love me so much once you get AMX13/90. That nimble little tank can still be a game changer in a Tier 9 battle.

French medium tank line requires less experience points to research so it should take you faster to tier up compared to other lines. ;)
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 251