Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211172 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Yeah I broke down and got a Church too since I got 500 Gold(Already had like 700 from promotions last winter) for free for doing plane stuff. :P Fun tank, makes a shit load of cash currently.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to try out a Church or T14 someday. I just cant bring myself to buy one since I have a T34 :P

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its so worth it. With a 100% crew (I just used one from one of my other heavies, you don't have to retrain soviet heavy crews because they get a 0% penalty for piloting another prem heavy) and a rammer you're shooting every three or so seconds. I can make anyone retreat with that kind of fire.

Hell, you can even use it to train up your higher level soviet tanks, because you'll be in a comfortable tank to do it in.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/30/world-of-tanks-tech-tree-details-british-tanks/

Definitely need a British-tree Valentine, especially if it gets the good guns it had. ;)
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Want a fucking Black Prince so bad. That name is worth it alone.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

7.4 is out with new game modes and increased chance of engine damage for E-75 and E-50, yay!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Asehujiko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

7.4 is out with new game modes and increased chance of engine damage for E-75 and E-50, yay!
I don't know if it's still the same on the live server as I'm limited to the KT there but on the test server, I found it actually less flammable then when I got it on the 7.3 test because I catch fire more often from artillery splash going through my weak rear armour then from being an idiot and showing people my lower glacis.
Code: [Select]
Tremble, mortal, and despair! Doom has come to this world!
.....EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EE.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E.EE.EE.E.EE.
......E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE...E.EEE.
.☺..EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE..E..EE.EE.EE.EE..E...EE.EE..E.E
.....E..E.E.E.E.E.EE.E.E.EE.E...E.EE.EE...E.EE.EE.EEE...E
....E.EE.EEE.EE..EE.EE.E..EEEE..E..E.E...EEE.EEE..E.E..EE

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

E-75 is probably fine with the change. However, E-50 did not really need it. It's easily penetrated as it is.

Also, they removed the ability to use normal and server reticle at the same time. *facepalms*
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

E-75 is probably fine with the change. However, E-50 did not really need it. It's easily penetrated as it is.

Also, they removed the ability to use normal and server reticle at the same time. *facepalms*

Oh motherfuckers. I depended on that thing sometimes.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm sure the e75 is fine. The e50 change is probably more for making sense then actual balance; there's no room for a rear engine in the model, apparently.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just got top gun, steel wall and ace tanker for the AMX40 in a single game. I was on the attacking team. In other words, whut? How? Surely that's against some form of physics?

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I call hacks! XD

So how many battles do you guys have?

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*checks expecting not many at all*

Only about 2183 WHAT I THOUGHT I HADN'T EVEN BROKEN 1000 YET WHAT THE HELL?

51% win rate too. Maybe they were onto something when people suggest they try to keep your winrate around 50%

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Most people have a winrate of about 48%, so you're doing well :)

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have 50% win, 48 loss, feeling good!
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 251