Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I am so totally amazed by this update  (Read 940 times)

Maulrus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I am so totally amazed by this update
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:10:49 am »

I charged a guy, stabbed him through the stomach, grabbed his ear, bit off his nose and cut off his head, all completely intentionally. Honestly I am like so addicted to Adventure now.
puppywhirrrrrrl

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I am so totally amazed by this update
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 12:44:24 am »

So was I, until i got killed by boogeymen everytime I slept outside becouse I was far from a village

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 12:49:03 am »

As am i -- If boogeymen give you trouble, just try and sleep on a road. Ive never been attacked on a road... Yet
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

TheyTarget

• Bay Watcher
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 12:50:39 am »

So was I, until i got killed by boogeymen everytime I slept outside becouse I was far from a village

Travel in a group. The larger the group the less boogymen. I think, with 10 I've never encountered any. I've only got them, when I'm alone, or with 1 guy.
Code: [Select]
This is a platinum warhammer. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. it menaces with spikes of platinum.
there is an image of the goblin Utes Gozrusrozsnus and dwarves in elf bone. The goblin is making a plaintive gesture. the dwarves are striking a menacing pose.
this image relates to the slaying of Utes Gozrusroz