Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: I think i just got....Raped!  (Read 7109 times)

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
I think i just got....Raped!
« on: November 13, 2010, 06:01:34 pm »

Well...i was sleepin in a random house, but when i woke up...i was outside it!...i feel really raped... and it keeps happening
Am i getting raped or it's a bug  ???

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: I think i just got....Raped!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 06:09:16 pm »

An... interesting outlook. Search "Faery Fortress"
*Hugs*

Comrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 06:42:30 pm »

Try talking to someone and ask them permission to sleep in their home.

Organum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 06:56:37 pm »

What Comrade said. If you don't ask for permission, they'll toss you and your merry band out into the cold.
If dwarves decided to live in trees like hippies, they'd still do it better than the elves.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 07:30:12 pm »

Mm-hmm. I did it from the start, just in cade.

Also, I asked permission once, and I was stunned awake.
Everybody!

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 07:36:28 pm »

Mm-hmm. I did it from the start, just in cade.

Also, I asked permission once, and I was stunned awake.
I often woke knocked....those damn peasents raping me while i sleep! I may kill them later

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 07:37:29 pm »

If you think THAT'S getting raped... One time, I had a female elf adventurer, she went into a troll's lair with a peasant companion, started firing arrows down a tunnel, hitting the troll that was just out of sight...
It comes charging out, tears the (male) peasant to bits, then grabs my adventurer, tears off her SKIRT, and starts goring her in the upper legs and lower body.... :O
And then it ran out of the cave and disappeared. A (quite long) while later, it came back and killed her. :'(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 07:55:11 pm »

If you think THAT'S getting raped... One time, I had a female elf adventurer, she went into a troll's lair with a peasant companion, started firing arrows down a tunnel, hitting the troll that was just out of sight...
It comes charging out, tears the (male) peasant to bits, then grabs my adventurer, tears off her SKIRT, and starts goring her in the upper legs and lower body.... :O
And then it ran out of the cave and disappeared. A (quite long) while later, it came back and killed her. :'(
That's not raping! that's what most of the elves deserve! Anyway...i think my adventurer just got paraplegic...that's sad!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 07:58:32 pm »

That's not raping! that's what most of the elves deserve! Anyway...i think my adventurer just got paraplegic...that's sad!

Actually, I think she enjoyed it. Filthy elf. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

Darion

• Bay Watcher
  • What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 08:05:08 pm »

Oh boy...Rest in piece Jathrur Shovedpassionated the raped paraplegic guy, who died fighting the evil :[...nice fun...time to start again

KarolineDianne

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorcerer of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 08:38:43 pm »

Why is it that everyone hates elves? I know it's a long running theme in the forums, but I never quite understood it. I never had any issues with the elves other than elf adventurers starting with wooden gear. lol.
Urist McSlayerdwarf cancels live: Interrupted by Chaos Sorcerer

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 08:51:28 pm »

Why is it that everyone hates elves? I know it's a long running theme in the forums, but I never quite understood it. I never had any issues with the elves other than elf adventurers starting with wooden gear. lol.

I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's simply because they're portrayed as annoying idiots in most other fantasy settings, like books I've read etc. :) Obviously trolls like elves! :D
Booze is Life for Yoink

KarolineDianne

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorcerer of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 08:56:39 pm »

Annoying idiots? I'm not sure what fantasy settings you've been reading, but I thoroughly disagree. lol.

Regardless, I think the random generator had its mind set on something perverted in regards to that troll... Something that likely came from japan... XD
Urist McSlayerdwarf cancels live: Interrupted by Chaos Sorcerer

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 09:00:43 pm »

Yeah, usually elves are either pixies or noble immortal people. I don't know which books do you read :D.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 09:22:11 pm »

Noble immortal people? I think not.
Actually, I think she enjoyed it. Filthy elf. :P
:D
Heh, but 'noble immortal people and pixies' is EXACTLY what I mean by annoying idiots... "Ohh noes! Let's defend the forest of grace, purity and golden tresses!!" I much prefer goblins, or orcs or whatever. "Waagh! Der'z da longearses, let's kills dem, yarhahargh!" :P

Also, @ Karoline: That could explain a lot. :) Except then it would have had tentacles, not horns... :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4