Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: I think i just got....Raped!  (Read 7098 times)

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I think i just got....Raped!
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2010, 08:40:00 pm »

I was drowning in a river stunned and i slept then was safe and at surface just next to the river on one of my chars

Samrobot

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill it! Burn it! Just make sure it's dead!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 09:41:22 pm »

Regarding the whole elf misunderstanding:

Elves are evil little bastards that will stop you from trading a bunch of jewels, stones, and metalcrafts for a breeding pair of giant eagles or unicorns because you traded them a wooden earring by accident.  They will eat there own kind,  yell at you for cutting down trees,  and are beardless.  It is your sworn goal as a adventurer to kill every last god damn pointy eared bastard in the world.  If you even let one go or even think about it you must find the closest river infested with fish and throw your self into in hopes of pleasing Armok for your foolishness and betrayal.
Dwarf Fortress: we take assisted suicide of minors very seriously!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2010, 10:18:49 pm »

I was drowning in a river stunned and i slept then was safe and at surface just next to the river on one of my chars
Mother Nature acting motherly, I guess.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2010, 06:28:15 am »

Aaahahaha! I made a new adventurer on my first world, where my female elf character got raped by a troll, and got a quest to hunt down some moster consort or other. I was just mucking around, taking a break from my main adventurer.
Anyway, I was walking southwards on my mission, and I stumbled on the same cave Narena Viperdragons the elf had... I stepped past her bloody corpse, my human hammerman shuddering slightly at the state of the body, and marched into the cave.
Suddenly the troll rushes out, I fling stuff at it pathetically but do no damage, and my hammerman stops to fight it outside the cave. It starts rapidly deconstructing him, breaking his spine and such, but I managed a few lucky hits, and knocked it out and eventually killed it.
I looked more closely as it's corpse, and saw a tattered, blood-stained rag in it's hand... OHGOD, it's still holding the elf's skirt, that it tore off her and beat her with! GAH!!
Did I forget to mention, after it supposedly "raped" my elven adventurer, it beat her skull in with that skirt? :P
I can just imagine it there, sitting in it's cave, with the skirt as a security blanket kindof thing. :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:30:01 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2010, 07:50:03 am »

Regarding the whole elf misunderstanding:

Elves are evil little bastards that will stop you from trading a bunch of jewels, stones, and metalcrafts for a breeding pair of giant eagles or unicorns because you traded them a wooden earring by accident.  They will eat there own kind,  yell at you for cutting down trees,  and are beardless.  It is your sworn goal as a adventurer to kill every last god damn pointy eared bastard in the world.  If you even let one go or even think about it you must find the closest river infested with fish and throw your self into in hopes of pleasing Armok for your foolishness and betrayal.
the fact they shrunk means they are now keebler elves or worst woodland dwarfs.
"stop cutting our trees or we won't give you our latest batch of Gin-cookies."
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2010, 10:17:26 pm »

I think that the getting kicked out even if you have permission is a slight mess up with the code. It's most likely because the area you slept in includes some tiles that are outside, and teleport you out, as the tiles are still technically within the quest map tile.
Elves have been explained. I think their cloth fetish has been culled in a recent update, though.

Goberfish

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2010, 03:06:55 am »

If you think THAT'S getting raped... One time, I had a female elf adventurer, she went into a troll's lair with a peasant companion, started firing arrows down a tunnel, hitting the troll that was just out of sight...
It comes charging out, tears the (male) peasant to bits, then grabs my adventurer, tears off her SKIRT, and starts goring her in the upper legs and lower body.... :O
And then it ran out of the cave and disappeared. A (quite long) while later, it came back and killed her. :'(

I guess the troll was feeling horny.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]