Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Over: And it was KaminaSquirtle all along]  (Read 87970 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Day 1: Death by spoon]
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2010, 11:02:53 am »

Nirur:  I hadn't really put Lemon and Lurk together in my thought process.  To be honest, I thought I saw Joker chainsaw defending Lemon, but I couldn't go much deeper than gut feeling on that one- hence why I questioned both of them.  Joker has been answering my questions to him well, so I've backed off him.

As to the current situation you alluded to, Jim is reading town to me.  Cript I'm not sure about- I'm interested in his response to my question.

Nobody else I have strong feelings toward either way.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2010, 11:26:11 am »

Apparently my plan is scummy enough to not participate in but not scummy enough to vote me for.

I mean, it was, but then I guess for some reason it suddenly wasn't.

Because that is the only reason I have voted you ever.

Basicly, I feel that you will be more helpful if you are town then harmful if you are scum. Thus I am less willing to lynch you.

Cript, I specifically want to hear from you.  If not a no lynch, who should we lynch?

Hard question. I am really really have issues here. I am right on the edge of saying Jim, but as I have said I am weary to do so.

Hard choices.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2010, 12:06:04 pm »

Apparently my plan is scummy enough to not participate in but not scummy enough to vote me for.

I mean, it was, but then I guess for some reason it suddenly wasn't.

Because that is the only reason I have voted you ever.

Basicly, I feel that you will be more helpful if you are town then harmful if you are scum. Thus I am less willing to lynch you.

Cript, I specifically want to hear from you.  If not a no lynch, who should we lynch?

Hard question. I am really really have issues here. I am right on the edge of saying Jim, but as I have said I am weary to do so.

Hard choices.

Who else are you suspicious of, then? If not Jim, you must have other suspicions. At this point, voicing your suspicions and getting them heard is more important than waffling over voting Jim or not.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2010, 01:17:27 pm »

>>> Vote Count <<<

Day Ends in ~ 3.75 hours
19 Nov 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists before the day ends.

Criptfeind (3) - Jim Groovester, Jokerman-EXE, KaminaSquirtle
Jim Groovester (2) - lemon10, Mr.Person
Mr.Person (2) - IronyOwl, Jetsquirrel
lemon10 (1) - Toaster
Toaster (1) - Nirur Torir
IronyOwl (0) -
Jetsquirrel (0) -
Jokerman-EXE (0) -
KaminaSquirtle (0) -
Nirur Torir (0) -

Not Voting: Criptfeind,

Let me know if I missed anything.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2010, 02:19:24 pm »

IronyOwl, now that Mr.Person has posted, what do you make of what he said? Is he still worth voting to you?

Jetsquirrel, is Mr.Person still worth voting to you?

Criptfeind, I don't get you right now. You say you think I would be more helpful as town than harmful as scum, but you've also said you won't go along with my plan because you think it's scummy. You're spewing contradictions, but for some reason I'm starting to believe you that you're struggling here, and I think there might be more going on with your unvote than you're saying. Help me out.

Unvote, I guess. And vote Mr.Person.

Why did you feel the need to comb over all my posts, call everything scummy, ask me about everything everybody else already asked about, and why are you prepping yourself to go against the plan? Is it because if you say you won't follow the plan, it won't be a surprise if you support your scum school? I mean, at this point, with the town in general agreement to participate, going against the plan is scummy, and deliberately even more so.

Why the lurking, and why the giant do-nothing post?

MOD, would it be possible to get an extension to sometime later in the evening? I want to hear what people have to say but I don't want to extend it over the weekend.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2010, 02:28:02 pm »

Unvote Mr.Person. I would rather not lynch him just yet.

Mr.Person, you said Jim was buddying and voting Criptfeind at the same time, and noted how impressive a feat that was. You also said Criptfeind was making the same accusation, but you want him to explain how. Why is this?

Criptfeind, you say it's a tough call on who to lynch, but you're still not scumhunting. If you don't know who's scum, shouldn't you find that out?

Uncertain who I want lynched at this point. Nirur's been giving me odd feelings, but I haven't seen him play at all so that could be normal. I'm somewhat okay with a Criptfeind lynch, though I get the worried feeling that he's always like this and we're repeating the first SM. Mr.Person is suspicious but certainly getting interesting.

Extend/MiniExtend/NonWeekendExtend would be nice. Maybe just... Cut Mod Internet For Four Hours?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2010, 02:36:08 pm »

etsquirrel, is Mr.Person still worth voting to you?

Yes, because he is obvously lurking to avoid attention. Either he has a VERY good reason or will make a poor attempt at thinking up 1! So far he hasn't done anything, he only answered few questions, He said Jims plan is terrible, he ACCIDENTLY forgot the questions which he did not answer. So from my ehm.... noobish point of view he is hiding his scummy ass from anything.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2010, 02:36:43 pm »

Extend/MiniExtend/NonWeekendExtend would be nice. Maybe just... Cut Mod Internet For Four Hours?
i also want a mini extend to 5-6 hours say?

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2010, 02:51:43 pm »

etsquirrel, is Mr.Person still worth voting to you?

Yes, because he is obvously lurking to avoid attention. Either he has a VERY good reason or will make a poor attempt at thinking up 1! So far he hasn't done anything, he only answered few questions, He said Jims plan is terrible, he ACCIDENTLY forgot the questions which he did not answer. So from my ehm.... noobish point of view he is hiding his scummy ass from anything.
For once I think you're right, jet.  He'd better get in here and start scumhunting, or he's just a dirty lurker.
I'd like to see more from him before I vote him just yet, but if he doesn't give us anything, then I guess I have my answer.

Criptfeind:  Why all the waffling and indecision?  Why the lack of scumhunting?  Do you expect us to do it without you?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2010, 03:00:26 pm »

Hard choices.

That is essentially a non answer.  You're implicitly supporting a no lynch by not voting.  You're not pressing Jim to get a solid read on him.  Why are you just continuing to prevaricate?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2010, 03:41:42 pm »

Unvote Toaster. You're a wasted vote right now.

Mini-extension request.

I might not be on for a few hours, and don't have much time to post now, so I'll throw my vote somewhere useful.

Mr. Person, of those close to a lynch, you seem the most likely to be scum right now. Three total posts in this thread, and the last was a massive attack/attempt to appear to be actually looking for scum, with no follow-up so far.
Criptfeind nearly got it, but at least he's posting frequently.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2010, 03:44:06 pm »

Whoops, I forgot to request a mini-extension.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2010, 03:53:44 pm »

Mini-extension.

Mr. Person, of those close to a lynch, you seem the most likely to be scum right now. Three total posts in this thread, and the last was a massive attack/attempt to appear to be actually looking for scum, with no follow-up so far.
Criptfeind nearly got it, but at least he's posting frequently.

While I generally agree with you, I don't really like this vote so much. You look more interested in having a lynch of any sort than lynching your top scum target.

I understand the deadline is drawing very near, however. Are you willing to break the tie and bet that Mr. Person is scum, over lemon10 and Criptfeind? And if so, why?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2010, 03:55:31 pm »

Mini-extension granted till 10pm EST

Turns out I won't have computer access until after the original deadline anyways so it works out.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2010, 03:56:34 pm »

I understand the deadline is drawing very near, however. Are you willing to break the tie and bet that Mr. Person is scum, over lemon10 and Criptfeind? And if so, why?

Crap, I should read closer.

I meant myself and Criptfeind, not lemon10. We're the runnerups in terms of votes.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26