Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: The best rapper ever - talks faster than a crackhead  (Read 2688 times)

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The best rapper ever - talks faster than a crackhead
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 11:08:01 pm »

No offense to you gentlemen but do you happen to smoke weed? There's been like only 3 replies that have been on topic LOL.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:19 pm »

There is no topic, only Zod.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 11:09:21 pm »

Here at Bay 12, we are masters of the art of derailing threads.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 11:12:11 pm »

Please, you think we need pathetic chemicals to be insane? To have played Dwarf Fortress is to have gazed upon the future without humanity, only the code. Soon, Dwarf Fortress will rise up and take it's rightful place as ruler of this Earth, and through use of Bionic Carp, the universe.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 11:13:24 pm »

We have transcended the need for weed.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 11:24:19 pm »

Speed =/= skill or talent.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 11:51:04 pm »

I think I have grown too -normal- from not having played df2010 in a while, I'll amend that once my studies are finished.

Anyways, update on the kid:
Apparently after 13 years of living in America he didn't know what the first amendment was and believed that insulting people was a crime. Also he believes that threatening people with his mom getting involved is real gangsta.

Also why the hell does he look like he's from the 80's?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 12:15:30 am »

Anyways, update on the kid:
Apparently after 13 years of living in America he didn't know what the first amendment was and believed that insulting people was a crime. Also he believes that threatening people with his mom getting involved is real gangsta.

Also why the hell does he look like he's from the 80's?

Because making fun of children is fun.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 01:10:22 am »

Personally I think it's good to find out you're no good at something early on. Ridicule develops character - either a person realizes " hey I suck I need to try harder/try new things"  or they (as in this case) delude themselves into thinking they're doing great . Honestly, if I was making the decisions he's making now at his age I would want someone to come crashing down me and induce a behavioral change.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 03:03:34 am »

There's nothing wrong with telling somebody they suck. This thread goes a bit beyond that.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 03:06:54 am »

Okay, if you say so:

Nobody thinks it's awesome that you make fun of little kids on youTube. Do you do that to improve your own self esteem? You're not even being clever about it, you just posted up a youTube link and waited for us to react negatively to him, like this is some sort of "you raeg you lose" thread on /b/. Then when the forumites here aren't actively participating in the "I'm so much better" party, you get upset.

You need to stop making the decisions you're making because it's going to make you like this guy:

I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 03:14:42 am »

Cool story bro
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 03:16:33 am »

Thanks, I worked really hard on it!
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

psychologicalshock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 11:24:39 am »

lol!

I love how nobody at all is shocked that a person living in USA for his whole life doesn't know what the first amendment is, the basis upon which this country stands. What did he do, sleep in school for 8 years?  The dude is trying to get a career in the lowest form of "culture" to exist (music that is just 3 notes repeated over and over again involving someone composing an idiotic poem that is mostly verbal abuse against someone else ) and doesn't even know what the country is founded on. I don't know about you but I don't think this sort of ignorance should be tolerated regardless of age. If you want to be an ignoramus  at least don't flaunt yourself for others to laugh at.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 11:39:14 am »

lol!

I love how nobody at all is shocked that a person living in USA for his whole life doesn't know what the first amendment is, the basis upon which this country stands. What did he do, sleep in school for 8 years?  The dude is trying to get a career in the lowest form of "culture" to exist (music that is just 3 notes repeated over and over again involving someone composing an idiotic poem that is mostly verbal abuse against someone else ) and doesn't even know what the country is founded on. I don't know about you but I don't think this sort of ignorance should be tolerated regardless of age. If you want to be an ignoramus  at least don't flaunt yourself for others to laugh at.

Pages: 1 [2] 3