Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2377357 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #19065 on: April 16, 2017, 09:24:41 pm »

I got within 20 feet of the enemy team

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19066 on: April 16, 2017, 09:31:21 pm »

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 09:33:19 pm by Blaze »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19067 on: April 16, 2017, 09:35:43 pm »

Reminds me of the time I let my dog tell a bunch of bandits to 'COOL IT'. Similar results were had.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19068 on: April 16, 2017, 09:51:29 pm »

GaMe?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #19069 on: April 16, 2017, 09:53:35 pm »

Death Road To Canada.

Also, since when do dogs have personalities like "Annoying" or whatever it is that lets you do that?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19070 on: April 16, 2017, 09:53:51 pm »

Death Road to Canada. Calling it.

[ninja edit] KNEW IT
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19071 on: April 16, 2017, 09:55:43 pm »

I have no idea, Azy. I just wish I had saved the screenshot because the option to let my dog say that was specifically marked as {Say COOL IT as final words} and I still laugh about it every now and then.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19072 on: April 16, 2017, 10:04:24 pm »

Low attitude + low wits lets you tell people to cool it, like how low loyalty + low composure lets you rob people even if they don't have the bandit trait.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #19073 on: April 16, 2017, 11:04:01 pm »

I flew right into the center of four tractor beam mines. Tractor beams ignore shields and do direct hull damage. I could have easily destroyed the mines and gotten away, but I thought the tractor beams were coming from the warbirds I was fighting, so I just accepted my fate and died.

Star Trek Online.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #19074 on: April 18, 2017, 10:17:31 am »

I got killed by Corprus Stalkers. I got glitched into a wall, and was only able to look on in horror as they slowly walked forward and killed me like some zombie movie.

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:20:07 am by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #19075 on: April 18, 2017, 10:03:34 pm »

I have been having incredibly bad luck with the Dhunnunids, one of the Umayyad splinter states in the 1066 Spanish power vacuum. My basic strategy has been, after taking the emir and his son on a hajj, to take land from several of the surrounding emirates via Conquest wars, with the piety fueled by a Hajj and giving out free money to impress the Caliph. Unfortunately, the past few games have hit random hitches in the road, mostly revolving around getting forced into a regency with the starting character's grandson and/or France declaring a holy war for Valencia. In one game, the Emir got a concussion and died a few days later. His son was killed in battle less than a week after succeeding to the throne. In another, the Emir got cancer and his doctor botched the treatment, so he died. His son had syphilis and died within a month of the succession.

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19076 on: April 18, 2017, 10:35:08 pm »

Banished like five games in a row. As a Deep Dwarf, no less (it gets natural MR), and twice with MR+++++.

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19077 on: April 18, 2017, 10:36:08 pm »

Got shot.

I think.

Made it to wave 150, too.

A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #19078 on: April 18, 2017, 10:45:18 pm »

Would you recommend that game?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19079 on: April 19, 2017, 01:40:20 am »

I start at the bottom right glow, and am "supposed" to go for the red pyramid at the top.  (There's a clever, much easier path, but I was spoiled on it so I'm not taking it).
Purple squares are completely impassible.  Units on yellow squares are invincible.  That's pretty much it...  I think blue disallows ranged attacks, but that doesn't matter with the top of the level cut off.  Basically they put squares juuuust right so that you have to traverse clockwise to pretty much point blank range.

Sooo, this being Disgaea (2), I spent an embarassing amount of time trying to plot a serious of "jumps" that would let me destroy the red pyramid on the first turn.  (Units can throw each other, it's a little complicated).  Basically the answer was "no", though it came pretty close.  So I did that, getting my gun-princess within a turn of taking out the red pyramid.

Few problems...
Taking out the pyramid would basically nuke all my guys.  Even worse than the enemy, actually.  But at least the enemy would no longer be invincible, and I am quite overlevelled
W-woah, the guy at the center just one-shot one of my casters.  Impressive range
oh no the other monsters move
also I'm not actually overlevelled, apparently

Gun-princess was bodyblocked from the objective.  My main character, a monk, got bodyblocked into a "no melee" square because I'm dumb and had already lost.  Princess couldn't even retreat.

Disgaea 2.

(It's fiiiiine, I'll just have to lure them off now that I know they move.  Also watch the dang "no melee/ranged" squares.  And keep my squishies...  basically at the start of the map, because that guy in the center has range, and AFAIK will *not* leave his invincibility)
((And this is why you don't piss off the arena master.  He'll allow your opponents preparation time))
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 ... 1575