Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376805 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #18735 on: February 22, 2017, 09:40:38 pm »

King Robert Baratheon was my friend. However, I, Eddard Stark, Lord Paramount of the North, would not stand for the wanton castration of my own friends. I challenged Robert to a friendly duel to teach him a lesson with Valyrian steel after he emasculated a longtime companion of mine.

I had not, however, intended to kill my best friend. He was succeeded by his child daughter, Elyn. Robert's family was not very happy with my accidental murder of the family patriarch and King of the Iron Throne, but I wanted to remain loyal. A few months passed, and Queen Elyn offered me the position of Lord Treasurer for the Iron Throne. I had previously served as Master-at-Arms for Robert, and I supposed that there was no harm in taking a council position for a second Baratheon; besides, I could use this as an opportunity to make amends to Elyn.

Elyn had me arrested the moment I arrived in King's Landing. I demanded a trial by combat. It ended poorly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18736 on: February 22, 2017, 10:07:16 pm »

Taurus demon.
Dark Souls.

Just you wait until Blighttown.

Speaking of, that's actually where I'm stuck. NG+ Knight and those damnable toxic bugs keep murdering the crap out of me over and over again, I lost well over 50k souls during all my attempts

Dark Souls, if it wasn't clear
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18737 on: February 22, 2017, 10:36:06 pm »

I can't even get past the control scheme.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18738 on: February 22, 2017, 10:53:20 pm »

King Robert Baratheon was my friend. However, I, Eddard Stark, Lord Paramount of the North, would not stand for the wanton castration of my own friends. I challenged Robert to a friendly duel to teach him a lesson with Valyrian steel after he emasculated a longtime companion of mine.

I had not, however, intended to kill my best friend. He was succeeded by his child daughter, Elyn. Robert's family was not very happy with my accidental murder of the family patriarch and King of the Iron Throne, but I wanted to remain loyal. A few months passed, and Queen Elyn offered me the position of Lord Treasurer for the Iron Throne. I had previously served as Master-at-Arms for Robert, and I supposed that there was no harm in taking a council position for a second Baratheon; besides, I could use this as an opportunity to make amends to Elyn.

Elyn had me arrested the moment I arrived in King's Landing. I demanded a trial by combat. It ended poorly.

For the love of all that is holy, WHERE CAN I GET THIS MOD AND HOW!?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18739 on: February 22, 2017, 11:06:15 pm »

I can't even get past the control scheme.
ha
Black lives matter.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18740 on: February 22, 2017, 11:16:35 pm »

Assuming you're registered and signed in on the Paradox forums, this is the thread for the latest release on their subforum.  Assuming you're not, this is their ModDB page.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18741 on: February 23, 2017, 10:59:20 am »

Assuming you're registered and signed in on the Paradox forums, this is the thread for the latest release on their subforum.  Assuming you're not, this is their ModDB page.

serbs>game of thrones
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18742 on: February 23, 2017, 04:02:03 pm »

serbs>game of thrones
I see somebody's looked at Loud Whispers's sig
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18743 on: February 23, 2017, 04:38:29 pm »

serbs>game of thrones
I see somebody's looked at Loud Whispers's sig
Heh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18744 on: February 23, 2017, 05:11:46 pm »

I don't want to keep to whine too much about Dark Souls - except I really do.
Explore down a corridor, ooh, a tall exceptional enemy.  I block its swing, but it has a vicious backhand.  Fine.  Lost a third of my health, but fine, now I know.
It follows up by doing what looks like the same damn attack, but with a third swing pasted on the end.  Died and ragequit.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18745 on: February 23, 2017, 05:12:34 pm »

What enemy specifically?
Black lives matter.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18746 on: February 23, 2017, 05:19:51 pm »

I'm still before Taurus demon, I'm too exhausted today to do as well as I did earlier.
Some skeletal knight who's noticeably taller.

I was only briefly mad and I'll try again, but the game is pretty frustrating sometimes heh...  At least this guy was newish.  I'm really sick of the firebomb-throwers with their infinite ammo, silent attacks, and even when you get to them they throw at point blank range.  Not seeing any way to restock on arrows, and the archery is super-awkward anyway (my fault, I'm bad at controllers).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18747 on: February 23, 2017, 05:23:10 pm »

Do you mean the spear guys? They can be dicks.

You should try fighting the Black Knight. I refused to beat the Tauros Demon until I beat him first. I died many times. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18748 on: February 23, 2017, 05:25:58 pm »

You know the weird Undead guy who sits on the carpet? He sells arrows. Go back to the ramparts you came to before the first Undead Burg bonfire and onto the platform with the two guys holding spears and black shields. He's down the stairs.

Also, you're probably fighting a Black Knight. At this point in the game (and with your apparent skills, no offense intended) you probably won't be able to defeat him. It's not a big deal, since he stays in his little hidey hole and won't respawn if you actually do manage to kill him.
Black lives matter.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18749 on: February 23, 2017, 05:26:53 pm »

You can chip damage him. It's just an utter bastard, actually more difficult than the Tauros Demon all other things being equal. It takes an agonizingly long time and you have to be almost perfect for the duration.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 ... 1575