Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2375976 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #18480 on: January 01, 2017, 04:39:28 pm »

(6 hours ago) The Starveling Cat has moved into your Lodgings. May God have mercy on our souls. You now have 1 x Starveling Cat
Tried to pet it 4 times, got the scars to show for it.
The furry piece of shit.
I'm keeping it, and *just barely* didn't check the wiki.  This is probably a bad idea and I don't care...  Taking care of a cat is always a bad idea.
That's why we do it.

Theory:
Caring for a cat eases a guilty conscience.  Because, whatever you did... a cat would do worse, given even the slightest opportunity.

Fallen London
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18481 on: January 02, 2017, 08:30:32 pm »

Satan cast Crash To Desktop and we lost all our progress.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18482 on: January 02, 2017, 09:28:59 pm »

Was in VR Training practicing some maneuvers in a Mosquito when some asshole skyknight clipped my wing with his Mosquito, causing me to crash into the ground. Granted, since it's VR, that doesn't count on my stats, but that was a very asshole move, and shit like that is largely why I never fly in combat.

I immediately spawned a Liberator and slammed his ass into the ground with the same maneuver he used on me. Asshole.

My last actual death of the session was me trying to hit an enemy spawn beacon on a catwalk above me with a high-arc grenade toss, only to miss the catwalk entirely and the grenade went right back into my face.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18483 on: January 02, 2017, 09:57:17 pm »

Was in VR Training practicing some maneuvers in a Mosquito when some asshole skyknight clipped my wing with his Mosquito, causing me to crash into the ground. Granted, since it's VR, that doesn't count on my stats, but that was a very asshole move, and shit like that is largely why I never fly in combat.

I immediately spawned a Liberator and slammed his ass into the ground with the same maneuver he used on me. Asshole.

My last actual death of the session was me trying to hit an enemy spawn beacon on a catwalk above me with a high-arc grenade toss, only to miss the catwalk entirely and the grenade went right back into my face.
Killing and teamkilling skyknights is my favourite hobby.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18484 on: January 02, 2017, 11:12:45 pm »

I'm supposed to be committing omnicide but Smiley Trashbag keeps kicking my ass.

Undertale

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18485 on: January 03, 2017, 08:20:18 am »

Spoiler: Some of the answers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Other thoughts (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:22:38 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18486 on: January 03, 2017, 08:27:24 am »

Got to the Enclave Oil Rig. Entire party decked out in the finest gear available in the wasteland. I entered the front door, sauntered up to the computer whereupon I discovered it is not the computer that prevents everyone from shooting at me but just a normal computer. I reloaded the save and checked again. Again it's an ordinary background computer. Reloaded the save before that, a full hour before I embarked upon the expedition. Still just an ordinary background computer. It bugged out on me and now I have to kill everyone on the Oil Rig in what I can only describe as a blood-soaked, slow slog through the facilities. And oh boy do I die. A lot. Repeatedly.

Fallout 2.

(also if anyone has any experience with this bug please advise).

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18487 on: January 03, 2017, 09:46:55 am »

There was a murder hologram in the room just down the hall, so I decided to investigate a different room. What I didn't realize is that the two rooms were connected. I ended up running straight into the murder hologram, which is stronger than the other murder holograms throughout the DLC thus far.

I'm glad to be about done with this DLC, it's been pretty frustrating to play throughout.

Spoiler: Spoilery rant (click to show/hide)

Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Money.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18488 on: January 03, 2017, 10:53:22 am »

There was a murder hologram in the room just down the hall, so I decided to investigate a different room. What I didn't realize is that the two rooms were connected. I ended up running straight into the murder hologram, which is stronger than the other murder holograms throughout the DLC thus far.

I'm glad to be about done with this DLC, it's been pretty frustrating to play throughout.

Spoiler: Spoilery rant (click to show/hide)

Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Money.

Dead Money is easily the worst NV DLC for exactly the reasons you described. I played through it once and I'm never playing through it again.

BTW, if you happen to need to carry lots of very heavy things at the end, apparently you can run with parts of corpses like heads even if they're full.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18489 on: January 03, 2017, 11:17:33 am »

that's a funny way to say honest hearts

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18490 on: January 03, 2017, 11:31:04 am »

After gloriously defeating the two tutorial battles with only minor casualties, my newly minted mercenary company was ready to venture out into the wide world. Since there didn't appear to be any contracts available at my starting city, we headed down the road towards the next (bigger) town. Along the way, we ran into two bandits, who took one look at our eight-strong company and immediately turned tail and ran.

We gave chase, but didn't seem to be making any headway in catching the bandits. We were about to break off pursuit when the bandits were suddenly ambushed by a pack of orcs. The bandits were instantly annihilated, and the orcs turned their attention towards us. We decided that the bandits had had a good idea, and started fleeing. As we neared a town, the local militia saw our plight and sortied in our defense. Battle was joined, at which point the orcs rapidly dismembered the combined militia/mercenary forces.

Thus ended the story of my newly minted mercenary company.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18491 on: January 03, 2017, 01:17:09 pm »

Spoiler: Some of the answers (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18492 on: January 03, 2017, 01:26:10 pm »

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18493 on: January 03, 2017, 02:09:12 pm »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18494 on: January 03, 2017, 02:12:59 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 ... 1575