Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374088 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #18015 on: September 26, 2016, 02:39:06 pm »

Yeah, once I took care of the dog then Rufus was no problem. I was just a dummy.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18016 on: September 26, 2016, 02:54:37 pm »

Was asked to put some stuff in, so I redownloaded it.
now im beginning to remember why I stopped playing so much.  so much cheese, so little time.  Was killed by the stimmed up blue humans after walking too close to a barrel

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18017 on: September 26, 2016, 05:11:38 pm »

After flailing about for several hours trying to get the game to run, then flailing about trying to figure out the controls(sometimes literally on both counts), I manage to collect a small arsenal on the way to the first town, plus a number of blueberries(which were red for some reason). None of the animals on the way posed any difficulty, even flailing about with a sword I picked up as I was.

After talking to some nameless NPCs, I see three bee-like creatures near a collectable berry. I come close to them but they do not attack. I pick up the berry, and one of them flies behind me. I turn, sword ready, and it pokes me in the chest, killing me instantly.

On the way back to that point(my only save being right at the start of the game), I jump off a cliff to see if there was fall damage. There was.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18018 on: September 26, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »

Had my head separated from my body by "giant" mantises.

<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18019 on: September 26, 2016, 06:34:27 pm »

Are they at the Mojave Pit Stop? Apply dynamite.
Black lives matter.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18020 on: September 26, 2016, 06:59:52 pm »

In the vault where "there stands the grass" is at. I already murdered them after I reloaded. It was one part luck, one part overconfidence (I walked into the room they were in, and they surprised me.)

Also I believe I have a mod making head hits ignore DR, DT, or both, so having my head separated from my body is how I die almost all the time.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18021 on: September 26, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »

As it should be. *nod
Black lives matter.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18022 on: September 26, 2016, 07:32:50 pm »

I attempted to assault a passing bear. After rolling behind it and attempting a backstab I took a sword up the bum from a passing Thalmor patrol after I kinda declared myself the next Emperor and led a coalition against one of their keeps. I was drunk.

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18023 on: September 26, 2016, 07:39:48 pm »

I attempted to assault a passing bear. After rolling behind it and attempting a backstab I took a sword up the bum from a passing Thalmor patrol after I kinda declared myself the next Emperor and led a coalition against one of their keeps. I was drunk.

Please elaborate on this feat of modding?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18024 on: September 26, 2016, 07:51:40 pm »

I kinda exaggerated, it's a somewhat simple combo of mods, it's not perfect but it does evoke a strong Dark Souls feel:

Actions Take Real Time, this makes it so you can't just quaff potions and change armor in mid fight as you have to take time to do certain actions, some mods do something similar but this version lets you move while you drink pots.

Attack commitment No turning during attacks, this is an experimental mod that makes it so you and other opponents can't change direction mid attack, dark souls style

Deadly Combat, this increases all damage everywhere and since parrying is out, it at least introduces timed blocks for something similar

Dragons Souls- Dying is highly overrated, makes it so if you die you spawn at the last altar you visited and all your gear gets dumped at the location you died, essentially turning gear into the equivalent souls

Fighting Fatigue, makes combat more tiring and affects actions not covered by Deadly Combat.

The Dance of Death, makes all those nice finisher animations proc more and adds a few new ones like more backstab anims

TK Dodge, adds dodging

This is my first run of this combo and it's working OK so far, more hardcore than normal Skyrim and I'm liking it so far. If I find any other mods that fit I'll post it somewhere.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 07:55:40 pm by JimboM12 »
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18025 on: September 26, 2016, 09:39:56 pm »

" Oh, the jump from 1.0 to 2.0 spawn factor won't be THAT much. I'm doing ok right now, right? "
It didn't matter though, because moose.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18026 on: September 26, 2016, 10:29:13 pm »

I kinda exaggerated, it's a somewhat simple combo of mods, it's not perfect but it does evoke a strong Dark Souls feel:

Actions Take Real Time, this makes it so you can't just quaff potions and change armor in mid fight as you have to take time to do certain actions, some mods do something similar but this version lets you move while you drink pots.

Attack commitment No turning during attacks, this is an experimental mod that makes it so you and other opponents can't change direction mid attack, dark souls style

Deadly Combat, this increases all damage everywhere and since parrying is out, it at least introduces timed blocks for something similar

Dragons Souls- Dying is highly overrated, makes it so if you die you spawn at the last altar you visited and all your gear gets dumped at the location you died, essentially turning gear into the equivalent souls

Fighting Fatigue, makes combat more tiring and affects actions not covered by Deadly Combat.

The Dance of Death, makes all those nice finisher animations proc more and adds a few new ones like more backstab anims

TK Dodge, adds dodging

This is my first run of this combo and it's working OK so far, more hardcore than normal Skyrim and I'm liking it so far. If I find any other mods that fit I'll post it somewhere.

That sounds pretty fun actually. Impressed! Just wish I had a Skyrim-capable laptop with me!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18027 on: September 26, 2016, 11:46:08 pm »

I had reached number 5 on the leaderboard after some false starts. I made a daring grab and ended up growing so large that my view expanded a drastic amount.

The next four people up on the leaderboard were on the edges of my screen, as if they'd been lying in wait all along. An unnamed cell with a picture of Donald Trump got me in the end.

agar.io. Still the best of the .io games in my opinion.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18028 on: September 28, 2016, 10:49:29 am »

I had reached number 5 on the leaderboard after some false starts. I made a daring grab and ended up growing so large that my view expanded a drastic amount.

The next four people up on the leaderboard were on the edges of my screen, as if they'd been lying in wait all along. An unnamed cell with a picture of Donald Trump got me in the end.

agar.io. Still the best of the .io games in my opinion.
Congratulations, for getting to number 5. I once got to 6, but then someone knocked one of those green spiky thingies into me.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18029 on: September 28, 2016, 01:03:41 pm »

An arch-hydra ate all my pawns at the same time, I only managed to save one of them. Then I got clobbered to death.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 ... 1575