Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370998 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16725 on: March 22, 2016, 10:41:47 pm »

Dawn of the First Ragequit to play TPHD.
Black lives matter.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16726 on: March 23, 2016, 11:41:43 am »

In the beginning of the world, the only women were priestesses.
And then daughters started to be born.

They didn't grow up fast enough for me to impregnate.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16727 on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:52 pm »

I got infected.
I ran out of Phoenix.

I ate my gun instead of turning.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16728 on: March 23, 2016, 09:13:38 pm »

Had a pretty good career, but 2 of my last 3 fights were kinda awful.

Playing as a boxer had a record of 30+ wins (all but one via KO) and 1 loss (technically 2, but I ragequit out of one :))) and had a string of title defenses before coming up against some freestyle wrestler dude. Got KO'd for the first time in my career, and lost mah belt :'(

Next match was... Embarrassing. Went into it just wanting to beat the poop out of the dude to remind everyone I'm awesome, but got KO'd in 20 seconds. Whoops.

At least my guy went down thinking he won, apparently. Had both his arms raised over his head when he was on the ground, it was rather amusing.

At least in the final fight of my career I beat the guy who stole my belt, but he had already lost it by that point. Dick.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #16729 on: March 23, 2016, 09:18:19 pm »

Got over confident and stopped paying attention. Got killed by a master I haven't died to in the last ~30 mission runs. Fuck you Vagan!

Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16730 on: March 24, 2016, 10:16:18 am »

Apparently poisoned water damages you and prevents you from jumping ~two feet to grab a ledge and get out even when you're almost able to touch bottom. Who knew?
Majora's Mask 3D
Black lives matter.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16731 on: March 24, 2016, 11:44:13 am »

So I decided to sail South through Adam's Way, partly because the Carnelian Exile hinted at it, partly because my Veils was high and I'd just bought a shitload of fuel in the Iron Republic, so I thought why not.
It went swimmingly, however, sailing South reduces your crew and hull scores to 1 even if you succeed. So there I was, stuck at half speed, crawling painfully toward London to get fixed up, evading the bloody parrots and also that purple jillyfish fuck. I get to Mutton Island, and there are like three megalops in the water. And one spots me. Instead of blowing it to pieces as I should have, I decide to play it safe and just dock.
The bastard hangs about. And hangs about. And hangs about. It's even making tiny little circles in the water, getting ready to fuck me up as soon as I launch. Finally it retreats. I launch. It does a 180 and rushes me. I hit full power. Whadda ya know, full power at half-speed with a decent engine is not enough to evade a single little crabby shit.
And that, my children, is how I first savescummed.

“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16732 on: March 24, 2016, 03:06:35 pm »

So I decided to sail South through Adam's Way, partly because the Carnelian Exile hinted at it, partly because my Veils was high and I'd just bought a shitload of fuel in the Iron Republic, so I thought why not.

Go east, go east and see a glimpse of the Song. Well, unless you've already gone east. In which case, good job?
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16733 on: March 24, 2016, 05:12:41 pm »

A wild Wobbuffet appeared!

Mawile's Mawilite is reacting to Akura's Mega Bracelet!
Mawilie Mega-Evolved into Mega Mawilie!

Mawilie used False Swipe!(reduced Wobbuffet to 1HP)

The wild Wobbuffet used Counter!

Mawile fainted!

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16734 on: March 24, 2016, 05:18:37 pm »

Go east, go east and see a glimpse of the Song. Well, unless you've already gone east. In which case, good job?
Already done. All I have left now is NORTH.
Which is, paradoxically, less of a bummer than South.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16735 on: March 24, 2016, 05:39:08 pm »

Windows decided it had to update and reset my pc RIGHT NOW

so mad right now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16736 on: March 24, 2016, 06:21:24 pm »

I had to take out a target without being spotted. Thinking I had my hidden blades out I moved to quietly assassinate an archer. Instead, I punched him off the roof.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16737 on: March 24, 2016, 07:56:30 pm »

I got beaten, blown up, blow gunned, shot, had things thrown at me, and got caught in a gas vent that I saw someone trigger right in front of me.  I have literally never scored a FFA kill in this game in like 15 games.  Even when I defeat people (which is rare), they find a way to escape.  Part of it is do to my 100+ ping and the game's poor optimization but its become clear this is not the primary reason.

I've played so many games its rare for me to start a new one and just outright suck.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16738 on: March 24, 2016, 08:00:30 pm »

A group of TR tyrants were holed up in a building across the way, shooting at my buddies trying to overload a shield generator.  I get up to the doorway and bounce a grenade off the doorframe so it bounces into the room, wait one second and run in solo commissioner blazing.   

Somehow they are pretty much all dead from the grenade.  I pretty just knife one lone surviving medic that was getting their max back up, shoot someone hiding in a corner, and plug the revived max once with my archer AM rifle when he gets back to his feet.  An entire room full of 7 kills (8 counting the max doubletap) in 2 seconds, solo.

Then another max came up the stairs while I was reloading my rifle and made me do an impression of a colander.  Still I impressed myself with what was apparently a very well placed grenade.

Planetside 2
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16739 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:34 pm »

That must have been after I left, or else I'd probably have been in the same room getting hit by that grenade. I'm always where stupid crap happens to me.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 1575