Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371212 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16680 on: March 14, 2016, 08:03:12 pm »

Threw a dagger at a crypt from across the room, ran over to it.  That stupid leprechaun beat me to the gold the crypt dropped 1 turn from my arrival, without a dagger I simply rubbed my face on him.  The resulting not-dance killed me.
meteors inbound

It's crypt of the necrodancer. Probably playing as Aria.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16681 on: March 14, 2016, 11:36:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And then we ran into a pair of script kiddies at trainyard and all got auto-headshotted through solid walls.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16682 on: March 14, 2016, 11:42:07 pm »

Ha. Ho Lee Fuk. /utterly childish
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Catmeat

• Bay Watcher
  • 50/50 cat pork burger wth sweet lime sauce is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #16683 on: March 15, 2016, 05:53:39 am »

My younger brother and I were playing arms race, we give eachother a few in game days to prepare before we take gloves off, we enabled begginers chest, i was making a coffee and he had chosen what he wanted from the chest and left a few sticks saplings and a wodden axe for me. I suspect he had pickaxe, anyway after day 2 I had sealed my entrance with dirt to hide it, had a farm going and started mining for iron.. he had gone quiet but I didnt consider it to ve suspicous, aftet digging a staircase I got smacked from behind and spun on the spot asduming a zombie was present, nope it had hit me twice more before I see steves ugly cubed craniun blankly whacking me with a steel sword, "FUCK" I leap up screaming, "you little shit"
His face went from joy of defeating his undefeated sister to a blushed embarisment as he had ignored the rules of war "there are no rules" i quietly muttered to myself and threatened to hit him.
So i ended up having to do the dishes he created... well mostly him, his half empty bowls of milk and protien powder scum coated mugs.
We do such deathmatches to decide who does chores, its just strange to lose.

Puns are social lubricant.
Too much and you lose sensation

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16684 on: March 15, 2016, 07:02:47 am »

God damned bullet hell bullshit
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16685 on: March 15, 2016, 05:23:56 pm »

ARBBAAGAHNHH! I'm going to stab that Ruin Maniac if he causes me to lose another Hidden Encounter!!

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16686 on: March 15, 2016, 05:42:45 pm »

If you just need a Field-group 'mon with great IVs, I have a 5-IV Nidoran-M or male Hippopotas I could send you.  I think I have three six-IV Dittos and a four-IV Mawile (female) as well, though I'm not sure if you're interested in those given that I'm pretty sure the first three are hacked (no pentagon means Poketransfer and they came from Unova, a gen with mass Pokegenning) and the last is female rather than male, and thus incompatible for breeding with your also-female Mawile. 

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16687 on: March 15, 2016, 06:07:41 pm »

Chapter Twenty: The Sword or The Knee.
I'm far enough into the castle that Walhart can attack Chrom for the final showdown. I don't have anyone else to worry about up there either, so I move a few people down to take out the reinforcements from outside - Cherche is first up to take out a General... That's in front of a Sage. I manage to take him and his other Sage buddy out, but there's a third nearby. I hoped he wasn't in range even though I knew he was.

Cherche is dead. I'm willing to let her go to finish the Chapter, like I'd done with Kellam on an earlier file, as soon as the enemy turn finishes.
Her death opened Virion to the enemy forces, and without her substantial defense bonus he was easy prey.
I decided not to sacrifice both of them for such a stupid mistake.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Black lives matter.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16688 on: March 15, 2016, 06:27:45 pm »

I died in the Outer Lands because I wanted to see what happened if you touched the blocks outside the passageways. As it turns out, you die.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:19:14 pm by TheDarkStar »
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16689 on: March 15, 2016, 08:27:51 pm »

Threw a dagger at a crypt from across the room, ran over to it.  That stupid leprechaun beat me to the gold the crypt dropped 1 turn from my arrival, without a dagger I simply rubbed my face on him.  The resulting not-dance killed me.
meteors inbound

It's crypt of the necrodancer. Probably playing as Aria.
sry yupn
i like aria, shes my standard character, but i find myself playing cadance a lot but only using a dagger and items aria can and restarting if i get hit or miss beats
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16690 on: March 15, 2016, 08:30:26 pm »

Chapter 20, round two. Everything proceeds about the same (except Say'ri eating a 29%!! hit, somehow, from a GENERAL). Chrom is luring Excellus into ra 41 damage?! Out of his 48 HP?!

The Heroes finished him off the same turn.
Awakening, again
Black lives matter.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16691 on: March 15, 2016, 08:49:16 pm »

You know how to check how much HP damage someone will do, right? You just compare the attacker's Attack stat (which itself is composed of their Strength or Magic added to their weapon's Might) to the defender's Defense or Resistance, depending on whether you're up against magic or physical attacks.

I picked it up as a vital, need-to-know aspect of the game in Mystery of the Emblem, where the modern damage comparison screen had yet to be invented, but you've basically got to do it on harder difficulties in most games, because baiting an enemy who can attack from range while operating on the assumption "this guy has high RES and that guy's a magic user so we should be OK" is risky at best.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16692 on: March 15, 2016, 09:00:15 pm »

I do, but I forgot this one instance. Most chapters lately have been "strategically place people just inside the enemy's range" instead of checking Defense and all that, because it's gotten when pairs can either two-shot or Dual Strike most anyone to death.
Should have known his chronic Res shortage would screw me over. :P
Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16693 on: March 16, 2016, 04:58:04 pm »

If anyone in Dewford Town finds the bloated corpse of a Ruin Maniac on the nearby beach with a massive rusted metal spike in his chest... yeah that was totally me.

Bastard cost me a 3-star Mawile(meaning 3 perfect IVs).

If you just need a Field-group 'mon with great IVs, I have a 5-IV Nidoran-M or male Hippopotas I could send you.  I think I have three six-IV Dittos and a four-IV Mawile (female) as well, though I'm not sure if you're interested in those given that I'm pretty sure the first three are hacked (no pentagon means Poketransfer and they came from Unova, a gen with mass Pokegenning) and the last is female rather than male, and thus incompatible for breeding with your also-female Mawile.
Nah, it's cool, I'm working on getting them bred-up myself.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16694 on: March 16, 2016, 06:35:01 pm »

Created a very accurate clone of Flappy Bird.

Warioware DIY
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 ... 1575