Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369145 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16455 on: February 11, 2016, 04:33:58 pm »

Spoiler: spoiler for spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:37:53 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16456 on: February 11, 2016, 04:36:27 pm »

SSSH.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Noel.se

• Bay Watcher
  • Always lurking. Always watching.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16457 on: February 11, 2016, 05:56:11 pm »

Got repeatedly murdered by some russian guy. I almost won the second match, but in the third I got completely obliterated. Like, 16-4

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16458 on: February 11, 2016, 08:53:43 pm »

Surrounded by fairies, goblins, turrets flowers, and enough wind to make any kind of dodging difficult. I also had a mission to not kill the fairies but instead assassinate their queen, and my entire spell setup tends to wash the entire map in fire.

On the plus side, I did get credit in completing the mission, including killing the queen(despite/because of the fiery map-washing).

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16459 on: February 11, 2016, 10:47:49 pm »

So I shoot down an abductor ufo and I send in my squad. After some pretty smooth sailing, 3 chrysalids pop out from nowhere and surround one of my soldiers. Thankfully this isn't as bad as it seems. I move my my soldier out of the pack and start moving my squad into safe positions and preparing to lob frag grenades.

First grenade, it does 3 damage to the swarm and now each individual 'lid only has 5 health.

Second grenade, 3 damage again. Now the 'lids only have 2 health each.

Third grenade, I misclick and end up hitting open space instead! >:( To make things worse, that was my last grenade.

Once the alien activity pops up, the chrysalids immediately avenge themselves and kill everyone who threw a grenade. The rest of the troops then die in the ensuing zombie apocalypse.

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

jwilliams

« Reply #16460 on: February 12, 2016, 08:31:04 am »

My whole squad died, because they didn't understand that sitting in FRONT of the wall won't protect them. So I, all by myself, killed three squads of soldiers, two tanks... and all this with only 1 hp.And then, instead of reloading, I accidently pressed  button "throw grenade".. epic death :(

Brothers in Arms:Earned in Blood.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16461 on: February 12, 2016, 09:12:38 am »

Did....did that cannibal have a molotov?

Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16462 on: February 12, 2016, 01:22:14 pm »

I jumped in the chest at the end and stared at some photos.

Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16463 on: February 12, 2016, 05:29:40 pm »

I thought the Behemoth would go after the Brotherhood Paladins, rather than myself. After all, my dinky little assault rifle was hardly making a difference, whereas each volley from the Brotherhood chipped away plenty of health.

I was wrong. I died in two hits.

Fallout 3.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16464 on: February 12, 2016, 05:45:52 pm »

Spent a little more than 14 minutes on a 15x10 puzzle(which is too large to use any abilities to make it easier at the moment), with a par time of 15 minutes. I get to filling in the last few blocks when I notice it. I made a mistake. I don't know which specific block was, but trying to figure it out threw off the math on the surrounding rows and columns, and I knew the attempt to figure it out would spiral out of control.

If nothing else, I died inside.

EDIT: Actual death.

Mission to destroy several targeting satellites over a Trade Federation factory world. Satellites were spotting for a surface-to-orbit cannon on the planet that was shooting at me, but with poor accuracy. Bonus objectives for destroying several freighters trying to break past my attack. I destroy the freighters, and all but one of satellites, but my hull is critical and my shields only managed to recharge to around 50%. I set up my attack run, lock on and fire my last torpedo, and start shooting. Then the planet cannon fires, directly at me. I could not dodge it.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 08:34:27 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16465 on: February 12, 2016, 09:43:13 pm »

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16466 on: February 12, 2016, 10:22:20 pm »

Or hell, get a cheap Logitech. I've had one for at least three years now and it still works perfectly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16467 on: February 12, 2016, 10:44:48 pm »

Hell, a Rock Candy controller is only 40 bucks and is pretty damn awesome and durable. And no, I'm totally not shilling for them since I own one that's lasted me a couple years :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16468 on: February 12, 2016, 10:47:35 pm »

lol :p. But yeah, they do make good controllers huh? Just that when it's a controller's time, they REALLY go don't they? :P
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16469 on: February 13, 2016, 01:49:20 am »

Hell, a Rock Candy controller is only 40 bucks and is pretty damn awesome and durable. And no, I'm totally not shilling for them since I own one that's lasted me a couple years :P
I use a Rock Candy 360 controller I got for like $20 and it's the best damn controller I've used. Lasted longer than the official 360 controller we were using on PC, so far.
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.
Pages: 1 ... 1096 1097 [1098] 1099 1100 ... 1574