Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1054 1055 [1056] 1057 1058 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372417 times)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15825 on: November 14, 2015, 02:32:53 am »

I really like the work put into "S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Lost Alpha" but, and it's probably a hold over from the base game, the A.I. seems to be either really observant or completely oblivious.

I can poke my head around a corner and have all the Monolith troops nearby start firing at me while I can also off load an entire magazine of 30 bullets into a patrolling Exoskeleton troop, some of which are headshots, and they just keep walking as if nothing happens and no one else hears the gunfire. If I sprint or reload they hear that though.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15826 on: November 15, 2015, 11:52:04 am »

Was exploring around a Main Quest location, when I started hearing a steady loud -beep-beep-beep-beep- and started wracking my brain for why that sound should actually make me want to run aw-OHSHITFUCK as I see the Super Mutant Suicider (a mutie with a mini-nuke attached to its arm) finish off it's overhand hook on my companion and blowing us all to heck.

At least I got an achievement out of it...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15827 on: November 15, 2015, 12:19:26 pm »

Ha, I recently heard a quiet but high-pitched -beep-beep-beep-beep- and I took exactly the wrong amount of time to recognize it from previous Fallouts.  In fact I stopped to listen closer XD

The mine blew my leg off and I presumably died of sorrow that I could no longer equip in that slot.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15828 on: November 15, 2015, 12:34:37 pm »

I'm busy picking off supermutants in a distance with my sniper rifle when I got the message that one of my villages is under attack and needs support.
Being lazy, even though it is maybe a minute of walking away, I fast-travel over and spawn maybe a meter in front of a raider with a fat man launcher. After we stared at each other for a very confused second she blows us both up, killing us instantly.

And this is why you always relocate the fast travel spawn to inside a building the moment you aquire a new settlement......

Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15829 on: November 15, 2015, 12:43:00 pm »

why do common raiders have fat men?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15830 on: November 15, 2015, 12:52:48 pm »

Because the fatter they are, the tastier they are. You wouldn't want to eat an anorectic guy, would you?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Cyroth

• Bay Watcher
  • [FABULOUS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15831 on: November 15, 2015, 01:02:12 pm »

why do common raiders have fat men?

No idea, but that is something I've really disliked so far.
The missile, nuke and grenade spam is absolutely everywhere. You can't walk a minute without something making nuclear mushroom clouds.

By now I have eleven or so of those things locked away in my main storage base. Only god knows how many ordenary missile launchers I've scrapped or sold by now.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:04:22 pm by Cyroth »
Demons are preferable to ravens.
A noble just suffered a genuine unfortunate accident.
Has that ever happened before?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15832 on: November 15, 2015, 01:05:18 pm »

The missile, nuke and grenade spam is absolutely everywhere. You can't walk a minute without something making nuclear mushroom clouds.

By now I have eleven or so of those things locked away in my main storage base. Only god knows how many ordenary missile launchers I've scrapped or sold by now.
Fallout 4 as directed by Michael Bay?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15833 on: November 15, 2015, 01:23:14 pm »

Huh, I had noticed the grenade spam.  Despite being barely in.
On the other hand, I suppose that if you kill them fast (or stealthy), their corpses will still have those grenades... or nuclear weapons.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15834 on: November 15, 2015, 01:24:21 pm »

Molotovs. Where are they even getting so many molotovs? I exit a subway into a camp of them, and suddenly 5 Molotov cocktails.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15835 on: November 15, 2015, 01:36:18 pm »

Yeah, there is a fuckton of molotov cocktails. When trying to get into Corvega Assembly Plant I kept on getting nuked by them, to the point where I thought there was a rocket turret stationed at the entrance.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15836 on: November 15, 2015, 01:42:44 pm »

Molotovs. Where are they even getting so many molotovs? I exit a subway into a camp of them, and suddenly 5 Molotov cocktails.
I'm sure making moonshine is even easier when you don't have to drink it :P
... Though, to be fair, I don't know how to distill alcohol.
I guess put some bread mold in some juice and... make the environment anaerobic for a while?  Or do you have to provide fresh oxygen??  WHY IS THE TUBE WAVY
She/they

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15837 on: November 15, 2015, 01:44:09 pm »

I would imgaine that 'wavy tubes' discourage heavy particles or unrefined gibs to stay behind while more refined, and thus pure, stuff moves on more.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15838 on: November 15, 2015, 01:45:25 pm »

I should look up how to moonshine.

The extent of my knowledge/experience is 'put sugar into cranberry juice, sit it under the sink, forget about it, cut with more cranberry juice before consumption.  May taste like acid.'
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #15839 on: November 15, 2015, 03:03:06 pm »

Tube is probably wavy because of temperature control. And because fancy sciency stuff has to be wavy. It's probably not wavy in an actual distillery.

I should look up how to moonshine.

The extent of my knowledge/experience is 'put sugar into cranberry juice, sit it under the sink, forget about it, cut with more cranberry juice before consumption.  May taste like acid.'

Would produce some kind of immensely crappy wine, rather than moonshine. Moonshine, as far as I know, anyway, has to be distilled becuase yeast off themselves somewhere between 7 and 14% alcohol content.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 1054 1055 [1056] 1057 1058 ... 1575