Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371404 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15480 on: September 28, 2015, 01:17:09 am »

I somersaulted off a high... thing that doesn't exist in real life. Some kind of rock spire thing. Anyway, I landed face-first and died.

Syphon Filter 2.

I was never really a big Playstation fan. I was more of an N64 person, and still am. Syphon Filter 2 was one of the only games that I've ever played for Playstation. Turns out, I forgot that SF2 really, really sucks.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15481 on: September 28, 2015, 06:35:03 am »

TIP: You've got to crouch-walk to the edge. Every edge. Every single edge.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15482 on: September 28, 2015, 11:54:34 am »

Spoiler: Doom Play: Addendum (click to show/hide)

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15483 on: September 28, 2015, 02:45:32 pm »

By the way, shouldn't there be a meteor strike coming because of Blaze? I see no mention of which game he is playing exactly.

Or does he have exemption because of awesome narration and pics?

I was playing competitive with my bro. Yesterday went good, I got easy 2 wins.
Today:
Playing nuke. I'm not doing too well, but good enough for my rank (which doesn't exist). Then I show off how bad I can aim by missing a full AK spray at a guy, who proceeds to reload then shoot kill me with his M4A1-S. I had maybe 2 hits, both on legs.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15484 on: September 28, 2015, 02:46:31 pm »

Had a job to raid a National Guard depot. I hit the place, get all the boxes in, and manage to get away from the pursuing Humvees. Mission accomplished.

Then the game crashes.

By the way, shouldn't there be a meteor strike coming because of Blaze? I see no mention of which game he is playing exactly.

Uh, read the spoiler title?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15485 on: September 28, 2015, 02:49:49 pm »

I worked for 10 years to get the empire to accept my chosen heir, and that little butthole ups and dies of smallpox on me.  Now Im considering ultimogenure or w.e. to keep the empire in the direct line that carries the attractive/quick traits with a tendency towards creulty.

CKII
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15486 on: September 28, 2015, 03:10:47 pm »

Spoiler: Nope (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 03:15:51 pm by Blaze »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15487 on: September 28, 2015, 04:33:02 pm »

Sweet and his girl were pinned down by some gangbangers. I ran over two in my car, then got out to pop a cap in the rest. I had a pistol. ALL of them had submachineguns. :-\

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15488 on: September 28, 2015, 04:44:36 pm »

Uh, read the spoiler title?

I meant the one on the previous page, but nevermind.

P.S. the wording in my question my sound sorta passive-agressive, but it was meant to be read jokingly.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15489 on: September 28, 2015, 10:08:50 pm »

I was knocked out of the air by a mermaid's boobs.

Parodius for PS1. I thought the SNES version was insane....
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15490 on: September 29, 2015, 06:39:03 pm »

The first mission of the second section of ArmA 3's campaign. The one where you have to make your way through the pretty heavily occupied city alone and poorly equipped.

Dying a lot.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15491 on: September 29, 2015, 07:10:00 pm »

Driving a motorcycle, trying to catch up with a train while the fatass sitting behind me is trying to shoot the Mexicans on top. Turns out, fatass is a terrible shot, and it might actually be impossible to complete this mission, since he cannot kill them all fast enough before the train escapes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15492 on: September 29, 2015, 07:57:26 pm »

Fell off a rooftop, right into a guard's line of vision. I let him kill me.

Tenchu.

It's sickeningly close to the stealth action game that I've always wanted. If the controls were smoother and you could see a bit farther, it'd be my new favorite game. I'm still stuck on the first level and still playing it, so it must be doing something right, but my Lord is it janky and weird. I don't know if the sequels were better, this is my first time ever playing a Tenchu game.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15493 on: September 29, 2015, 08:01:56 pm »

Fell off a rooftop, right into a guard's line of vision. I let him kill me.

Tenchu.

It's sickeningly close to the stealth action game that I've always wanted. If the controls were smoother and you could see a bit farther, it'd be my new favorite game. I'm still stuck on the first level and still playing it, so it must be doing something right, but my Lord is it janky and weird. I don't know if the sequels were better, this is my first time ever playing a Tenchu game.

Second game is a bit better, third game I think the IP was sold to another company so it's not quite as "open" in the sense that you're more guided to the end of the level, but it also has the B-side audio, which I have to say is some of the funniest shit I've ever experienced in a game.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15494 on: September 30, 2015, 08:36:39 am »

Driving a motorcycle, trying to catch up with a train while the fatass sitting behind me is trying to shoot the Mexicans on top. Turns out, fatass is a terrible shot, and it might actually be impossible to complete this mission, since he cannot kill them all fast enough before the train escapes.

I actually did that mission once, simply by jumping on the train and throwing them off it, I think. Not sure, it was long time ago.

And to not off-topic too much, even if it's not especially amusing...
My teammate was stabbing air with a knife while I was busy sniping someone and after that I tried to jump for cover and not get shoot back. I jumped so perfectly I fell behind the box where the guy with knife was standing... yeah, I ded.

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 1575