Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 984 985 [986] 987 988 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370240 times)

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #14775 on: June 09, 2015, 03:46:42 am »

Cooked 6 bags of meth, 7th and final bag is cooking.

Teammate decides to charge outside to put a bag of meth in the truck in the middle of the wave, for some unknown reason. Teammate is downed seconds after walking out.

Teammate 2 runs out to help him, amazingly gets him back up. They both run back ins haha no, teammate 2 brought a bag of meth too and they both run for the van, and are both rapidly shot down.

Smart decision would have been to let them die, but I guess the stupid was contagious so I ran out there to help them. Got them both up (yay inspire)... and ffs they run for the van AGAIN, are shot AGAIN, one goes down the other goes straight to custody.

I run for the house, don't make it... it's ok I'm right on the stairs and the guy inside cooking can save me gets shot by a sniper through the window.

Cops get the meth, we get nothing

Payday 2
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14776 on: June 09, 2015, 03:50:51 am »

Cooked 6 bags of meth, 7th and final bag is cooking.

Teammate decides to charge outside to put a bag of meth in the truck in the middle of the wave, for some unknown reason. Teammate is downed seconds after walking out.

Teammate 2 runs out to help him, amazingly gets him back up. They both run back ins haha no, teammate 2 brought a bag of meth too and they both run for the van, and are both rapidly shot down.

Smart decision would have been to let them die, but I guess the stupid was contagious so I ran out there to help them. Got them both up (yay inspire)... and ffs they run for the van AGAIN, are shot AGAIN, one goes down the other goes straight to custody.

I run for the house, don't make it... it's ok I'm right on the stairs and the guy inside cooking can save me gets shot by a sniper through the window.

Cops get the meth, we get nothing

Payday 2

A happy ending!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14777 on: June 09, 2015, 03:56:03 am »

Didn't die, but I failed on my major goal for this particular play session (start some R&D assignments before bed). The reason? Verteron particles are apparently the rarest thing in the entire universe. I played five missions looking for verterons... nada. I got plenty of other R&D materials of the same rarity, but not a single verteron cloud showed up in any of the areas in any of the missions I played. I didn't even have any in the bank, that's how broke I was for the damn things.

Star Trek Online.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14778 on: June 09, 2015, 09:38:38 am »

My best soldier, a gene modded assault named Col. Gordon 'All Day' McIntosh from Scotland, died to a game glitch on that one level in Canada with nothing but chrysalids. He fell through the floor, and couldn't move-So we had to evac without him.

He had 36 kills, had gone on 16 missions, and was generally the most hardcore motherfucker in the entire program. He is now dead. I am incredibly sad about this.
Didn't even get a warriors death...Just one at the hands of a glitch. Damn it all.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14779 on: June 09, 2015, 09:41:31 am »

Are you playing Ironman? Why not just load back a save?
(I guess you might have autosave disabled or forgot to save before. Man, that must suck...)
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14780 on: June 09, 2015, 09:44:46 am »

Autosave was not on. It is now on. I am still very sad. RIP my greatest goddamn soldier-You will be missed.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14781 on: June 09, 2015, 11:30:01 am »

Game bugged and I can't be arsed to reinstall TSLRCM for KOTOR2. RIP.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14782 on: June 09, 2015, 04:07:05 pm »

I kicked a corpse and it burst into flames, thus igniting me.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:08:55 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14783 on: June 09, 2015, 07:09:52 pm »

I misjudged my landing speed and landed at about 200 m/s.

Kerbal Space Program
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14784 on: June 09, 2015, 07:10:02 pm »

I kicked a corpse and it burst into flames, thus igniting me.

That's pretty brutal.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

shroobot3000

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastinator Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14785 on: June 10, 2015, 06:29:21 am »

My best soldier, a gene modded assault named Col. Gordon 'All Day' McIntosh from Scotland, died to a game glitch on that one level in Canada with nothing but chrysalids. He fell through the floor, and couldn't move-So we had to evac without him.

He had 36 kills, had gone on 16 missions, and was generally the most hardcore motherfucker in the entire program. He is now dead. I am incredibly sad about this.
Didn't even get a warriors death...Just one at the hands of a glitch. Damn it all.
Ouch I got massacred there too, nice avatar though.

After massacring the enemy lights I accidentally start an air battle and get pinged to death by a stug A.

This is only the beginning. We will prepare, we will grow stronger. When the time is right, we will emerge and take our rightful place as the supreme power of the universe!
To be honest, the kids can barely survive step 1 of Project Traumatise-Children, let alone the "Skinny dipping in magma" Phase of the plan.

We need to perfect the main part of the childcare program before we start going all crazy.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14786 on: June 10, 2015, 10:55:08 am »

Tried to ambush Ocelot with C4. Apparently, even placing it on the outside of the pillar is enough to make Baker explode.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14787 on: June 10, 2015, 11:43:06 am »

Bombsquigs, bombsquigs everywhere.

Space Marine
Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

shroobot3000

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastinator Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14788 on: June 10, 2015, 12:37:46 pm »

My normally excellent desktop decided to fuck up hilariously with technical problem after another. Mobile drive with my games on it disconnecting (curse you low storage space HDDs!). Twice. Modem dying, then my desktop disconnecting from it for some reason (again twice). So much for that 300% booster. So of course after that it worked fine. Argh

This is only the beginning. We will prepare, we will grow stronger. When the time is right, we will emerge and take our rightful place as the supreme power of the universe!
To be honest, the kids can barely survive step 1 of Project Traumatise-Children, let alone the "Skinny dipping in magma" Phase of the plan.

We need to perfect the main part of the childcare program before we start going all crazy.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14789 on: June 10, 2015, 01:33:32 pm »

A wrestler in a wolf costume, a cartoon girl with a top hat and tons of explosives, and an eldritch shapeshifting demon all walk into a bar. "Walk into a bar" in this case means utterly beat me into a pulp with the hypothetical bar.

Double, Beowulf, and Peacock are some of my least preferred characters to fight. The only way it could've been worse would be Double, Beowulf, and Big Band.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 984 985 [986] 987 988 ... 1575