Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 974 975 [976] 977 978 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370059 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #14625 on: May 22, 2015, 07:46:51 pm »

A nano-machine enhanced senator threw a skyscraper-sized sword at me.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14626 on: May 22, 2015, 07:54:37 pm »

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #14627 on: May 22, 2015, 07:58:42 pm »

As far as I can tell, its that ninja-flipping two-ton cyborg-soldier double-decker of shenanigans final boss of Metal Gear Solid: REVENGENCE.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #14628 on: May 22, 2015, 10:05:46 pm »

My dwarven mindcrafter died in the explosion from an ice vortex. I could've survived it if I had been patient enough to wait to heal. It left me at -2 hitpoints. Arg.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14629 on: May 22, 2015, 10:40:11 pm »

So, an Angel of Shotgunnery walks into Limbo...

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14630 on: May 22, 2015, 11:39:30 pm »

I don't know what this modpack did, but the amount of mobs is ridiculous at night and during thunderstorms. I kept getting killed and now the front of my base is a huge crater field. I'm not even sure if half of them were made by creepers, since some of them appeared in places where they shouldn't be, such as in the stairs leading to my house. Maybe meteors or thunder bolts, since the storm that was happening was ridiculously strong, with lightning strikes happening almost at every second.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14631 on: May 23, 2015, 12:34:02 am »

I don't know what this modpack did, but the amount of mobs is ridiculous at night and during thunderstorms. I kept getting killed and now the front of my base is a huge crater field. I'm not even sure if half of them were made by creepers, since some of them appeared in places where they shouldn't be, such as in the stairs leading to my house. Maybe meteors or thunder bolts, since the storm that was happening was ridiculously strong, with lightning strikes happening almost at every second.

Look, I know that's Minecraft, but for forms sake:

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14632 on: May 23, 2015, 08:34:48 am »

Some random old guy's Hawlucha decided that he was going to be all macho today and outsped my Breloom with a Sky Attack.

-snip-
Dang it, man, now there's another hole in his yard!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14633 on: May 23, 2015, 09:50:11 am »

Me and a friend were looking around a somewhat higher level zone.  The tutorial NPC told us that we should be able to handle everything in the zone at that point, and were looking for some craig or another thing.

We came across a walking seedling.  Which is basically a harmless looking seed thing with eyes and a sprout coming off the top of it's head.  It is the size of a small dog.

"Well the tutorial guy said we should be able to handle anything here, and he's assuming we are solo, there are 2 of us.  We can probably take it easily."

Ah we can probably take it easily.  The last words of many a mmo char.  We proceed to inflict 0 damage to the thing with our biggest hits while it wrecks us in return.  The screams of utter terror will give me nightmares for days as we also learned that monsters don't appear to ever tether and seem to be slightly faster than a player character.

Then we had to spend 15 minutes walking back, due to death by seedling. Because this game was apparently made before reasonable travel time was a thing.

FinalFantasy 11
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #14634 on: May 23, 2015, 11:19:09 am »

Some random old guy's Hawlucha decided that he was going to be all macho today and outsped my Breloom with a Sky Attack.

Hehe, I'm still playing Emerald on my GameBoy.
I've wanted to try and migrate all the dope Pokémon I have on that cartridge up to the current generation...
Regards,
Dampe

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14635 on: May 23, 2015, 11:31:56 am »

The emulator crashed while making a save state, corrupting it. I lost about 15 or so minutes of progress, since the only other save state I had was in the middle of a boss fight.

The good part was that boss is a serial rapist, so kicking his ass a second time felt as good as it did the first.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14636 on: May 23, 2015, 11:48:21 am »

-snip

Whoops. Sorry, I was half asleep when I posted this.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14637 on: May 23, 2015, 11:51:44 pm »

Game crashed shortly after launch. On the plus side, Rocket Freeze Dubstep. On the worse side, I don't know how much the game saved and how much I lost.

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14638 on: May 24, 2015, 03:09:09 am »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #14639 on: May 24, 2015, 06:51:00 am »

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 06:53:10 am by UXLZ »