Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369852 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #14595 on: May 21, 2015, 10:18:19 am »

Easy to do once you realise you can climb along cliffs and cazadores, despite flying, cannot.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14596 on: May 21, 2015, 12:55:46 pm »

I spawned in a beautiful flowery hill and spent the entire day wandering around and picking flowers while my friend was unsuccessfully trying to join. It is only at night that I remembered that I needed wooden tools to dig through stone, so I went outside looking for a tree and was immediately murderized by a bunch of skeletons. I spent the next day pillaging a nearby village and searching for a spot to live while my friend did the same in the opposite direction. I found a weird nether biome near the village which was full of nether monsters. I quickly died to a hellhound. When night came, I decided to establish my base in a small cave portion high enough above ground that surface monsters wouldn't bother me. As it turns out, there was an access to a bigger cave I hadn't noticed and so I spent the night getting killed by all sorts of monsters coming out of it while my friend was getting himself killed by village guards miles away. Of course the first thing we did when we finally met each other at my cave was to murder and backstab each other until the day came.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:01:45 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

shroobot3000

• Bay Watcher
  • Procrastinator Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #14597 on: May 21, 2015, 02:10:49 pm »

Armageddon mode is named that for a reason.

This is only the beginning. We will prepare, we will grow stronger. When the time is right, we will emerge and take our rightful place as the supreme power of the universe!
To be honest, the kids can barely survive step 1 of Project Traumatise-Children, let alone the "Skinny dipping in magma" Phase of the plan.

We need to perfect the main part of the childcare program before we start going all crazy.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14598 on: May 21, 2015, 02:31:05 pm »

Tried to uninstall a mod, my character got stuck in a T-pose and Lydia became a floor tile.

Skyrim.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14599 on: May 21, 2015, 02:32:26 pm »

Pics or it probably happened, but we'd still like to see.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14600 on: May 21, 2015, 02:47:43 pm »

Tried to uninstall a mod, my character got stuck in a T-pose and Lydia became a floor tile.

Skyrim.

The joys of mods.

I died to a bullshit commander who branded my entire squad as traitors because we were actually RPing with a alien who wasn't immediantly hostile.

Which naturally leads to the bastard recalling the shuttles and telling the other marines to gun us down on sight.

Jeshin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14601 on: May 21, 2015, 02:48:00 pm »

I last died in a corner, unable to backup, to a skree.

KillingFloor2

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #14602 on: May 21, 2015, 04:57:30 pm »

Welp, I hit a brick wall with this one, with probably only a week or so in-game to beat the boss until game over, with a party that is substantially underleveled, and with little dosh to buy new equipment and healing items.  It probably didn't help that my friends convinced me to play on Expert difficulty only on the cause that I had beaten Persona 3 Portable a few times.  It helped, but not enough ;_;7 rip savegame.

Persona 4

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #14603 on: May 21, 2015, 05:34:54 pm »

What point in the game are you at?Just tell me the dungeon's theme.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #14604 on: May 21, 2015, 05:46:21 pm »

P-39 Airacobra shooting out my ailerons and sending my '109 plummeting to the earth in a ball of fire and German tears.

(War Thunder)
Regards,
Dampe

blazing glory

« Reply #14605 on: May 21, 2015, 05:48:50 pm »

Skyrim.

The joys of mods.

I died to a bullshit commander who branded my entire squad as traitors because we were actually RPing with a alien who wasn't immediantly hostile.

Which naturally leads to the bastard recalling the shuttles and telling the other marines to gun us down on sight.

Is Jack Knight someone new?

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #14606 on: May 21, 2015, 05:49:54 pm »

What point in the game are you at?Just tell me the dungeon's theme.
It's the video game one.  I beat the boss' first phase and then it kinda one-shot me.

My newest death is a pre-emptive one that is probably the least painful way I could have unsuccessfully completed the mission: I forgot how to start the damn plane XD
DCS World

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #14607 on: May 21, 2015, 05:52:35 pm »

Ok, how am I supposed to defeat a dinosaur possessed by darkness, as a tailor, with a knife, wearing a maid outfit that is for some reason more protective than any of the armor I had?

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dampe

• Bay Watcher
  • Texan Gamer
    • View Profile
    • My brand-new YouTube channel!
« Reply #14608 on: May 21, 2015, 05:59:29 pm »

Ok, how am I supposed to defeat a dinosaur possessed by darkness, as a tailor, with a knife, wearing a maid outfit that is for some reason more protective than any of the armor I had?

Hehe, for a second there, I thought the dinosaur was wearing the maid outfit.
Regards,
Dampe

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #14609 on: May 21, 2015, 06:00:23 pm »

...Screw it, I'm buying this game as soon as I get the cash.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 972 973 [974] 975 976 ... 1574