Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 930 931 [932] 933 934 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369688 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #13965 on: February 15, 2015, 06:36:35 am »

Just got to the 4 primal fire and crap myself after seeing IT.

Wait, Pennywise?
Edited:Basically, but I look more like pennywise then the thing I saw

Also, how did I forgot pennywise :P
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 06:40:37 am by Evilsx »

Professor Lemur

• Bay Watcher
  • Not as cool as your glasses, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13966 on: February 15, 2015, 06:51:59 am »

Wait, Pennywise?
No, he's discovered what tech support looks like from the inside.
You can lead a horse to water, you can leave your horse behind.
'Cause your horse don't dance and if he don't dance, then he's no horse of mine.
ASK ME ABOUT MY OBSCURELY LARGE MEKHQ ARMY

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13967 on: February 15, 2015, 09:05:46 am »

Votekicked off a Valve server by my own team... because i was top scoring somehow as a sniper. (It's my least played class, and i'm pretty terrible with it)

It's confusing, because there was no reason given, just bam, votekicked.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13968 on: February 15, 2015, 09:16:37 am »

obvs too many snippers for pro mlg strats

Professor Lemur

• Bay Watcher
  • Not as cool as your glasses, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13969 on: February 15, 2015, 09:28:55 am »

Votekicked off a Valve server by my own team... because i was top scoring somehow as a sniper. (It's my least played class, and i'm pretty terrible with it)

It's confusing, because there was no reason given, just bam, votekicked.
Welcome to multiplayer dude.
You can lead a horse to water, you can leave your horse behind.
'Cause your horse don't dance and if he don't dance, then he's no horse of mine.
ASK ME ABOUT MY OBSCURELY LARGE MEKHQ ARMY

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13970 on: February 15, 2015, 12:04:22 pm »

On the way back from an Ashlander Camp(first visit to Urshilaku), I check out a Dwemer Ruin I passed on the way in. Initial resistance is light, just spider centurions. Suddenly I'm surrounded by three Dwemer Spectres(at level 4), including one that came up back the way I came. Not wanting to have to go back(my last save was before the long conversation with the Wise Woman), I turn on godmode. I STILL DIE.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Doing the pilgrimages to enter the Temple questline, I hit Vivec first, doing the three(of seven) there, one of which is a 100pt Levitation blessing. I fly over to the Fields of Kuumu, get that shrine, fly over to Ghostgate to get that one(nearly dying to an Ash Slave 10 feet from the gate). I start flying over towards Gnisis to get the last two. My levitation runs out. I'm about 100 feet in the air just outside the Ghostfence - nothing but jagged rocks below. Didn't notice until it was to late.

"Tralala, I'm flying over the Ashlands and- huh, why am I fallingOHCRAPAAAHH-"*splat*

Yep! It's one of six: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross [as mentione], Garchomp, Hydreigon, and Goodra. Gen III is the only gen with 2 of them.

You can have optimal type coverage and make half your team out of psuedo-legendaries using Tyranitar/Metagross/[Dragon-Type]. Some legendaries are actually considered worse than psuedos.

I'm aware of that. Most of the legendaries I can bring in get stomped by those. Luckly, all but Goodra(I haven't seen it yet) are mostly beatable by my team. The dragons get one-shotted by Greninja's Ice Beam(most cases he's faster too), Tyranitar can be dealt with by Aegislash, Metagross can be beaten by Greninja, or piled on by the rest of the team.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13971 on: February 17, 2015, 03:38:07 am »

Why do all the sheep evaporate as soon as you're established enough to build a bed? I have died twice now while hunting for sheep to build a bed with.

Minecraft.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #13972 on: February 17, 2015, 04:29:06 pm »

I'm aware of that. Most of the legendaries I can bring in get stomped by those. Luckly, all but Goodra(I haven't seen it yet) are mostly beatable by my team.
If everything else dies to your team, Goodra will, too. Goodra is pure Dragon-type and its only real claim to fame is its... special defense, I think? Diantha's didn't last a second against me in Y.
Why do all the sheep evaporate as soon as you're established enough to build a bed? I have died twice now while hunting for sheep to build a bed with.

Minecraft.
You're having problems finding sheep? Like, all I find is sheep. I built a bed on the first day and haven't died once in two months, and there's still hordes of sheep out there. I eat mutton from wild ones as a snack on road trips because there's so many sheep.

Wanna trade sheep populations? :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13973 on: February 17, 2015, 04:34:51 pm »

Wait, Pennywise?
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13974 on: February 19, 2015, 07:39:34 pm »

Game Over.
Begin.

Hundreds and hundreds of times.

Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13975 on: February 19, 2015, 08:26:15 pm »

Hand-eye coordination is certainly possible to get better at by practice. Also learning the patterns, but I'm not sure how much of that game is patterns and how much is completely random.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #13976 on: February 20, 2015, 04:15:17 am »

It's absolutely posible to get better. Some little things, like learning to stay near corners instead of in the middle of a side, help as well, or at least they seem to do for me. I went from "10 seconds? Impossible!" to "10 seconds? Bad run." in a few weeks.Then I stopped playing and now I suck again.
Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #13977 on: February 20, 2015, 01:18:11 pm »

I seem to have completely forgotten how this game works. Massive casualties ahoy! Storm the walls! Prevent the enemy from carrying away the guns!

Rome: Total War.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13978 on: February 20, 2015, 01:23:43 pm »

I seem to have completely forgotten how this game works. Massive casualties ahoy! Storm the walls! Prevent the enemy from carrying away the guns!

The Battling Rams have reached the walls!  Soon the enemy shall know the true might of our men! :P  ohh, man if an RTR campaign didn't take 70 hours.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13979 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:56 pm »

The Battling Rams have reached the walls!  Soon the enemy shall know the true might of our men! :P  ohh, man if an RTR campaign didn't take 70 hours.
Screw horse mounted cavalry! BRING IN THE RAM-RIDERS. It IS year of the Ram after all.
Pages: 1 ... 930 931 [932] 933 934 ... 1574