Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 910 911 [912] 913 914 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371375 times)

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #13665 on: January 06, 2015, 10:45:08 pm »

I got by butt handed to me by mongolians.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #13666 on: January 06, 2015, 10:49:45 pm »

God damn mobs of teleporting sword bastards instantly surrounding me when I'm at low health from fighting the greater demon in the room.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #13667 on: January 06, 2015, 11:05:21 pm »

Fell into a very deep pit that had filled up with dozens of aliens

Starbound
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13668 on: January 07, 2015, 11:56:28 am »

Wiped out by a trainer who was blatantly cheating.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Lossmar

• Bay Watcher
  • Humanity Fuck Yeah !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13669 on: January 07, 2015, 03:37:21 pm »

Decided to check some cryo-caskets at the edge of my colony.
Proceeding scarab invasion killed everyone.
:(

How to cure gaming industry in couple easy steps :
1. Stop preordering games.
2. Stop hyping games that have nothing to show except pre-rendered hype trailer.
3. Always distrust corporations.
4. Always rage at criminal DLC , microtransactions, pre-order bonuses and other semi legal practices.

Professor Lemur

• Bay Watcher
  • Not as cool as your glasses, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13670 on: January 07, 2015, 05:23:07 pm »

On topic... I had an all out assault on my enemy's stronghold. It proceeded quite painlessly, losing only all five of my heroes and quite a large number of the rest of my army.
Basically, 4 full armies (8 units each), reduced to about 2 at half strength. While I'm licking my wounds at my newly obtained cluster of cities, my enemy's ally had took the time to wipe out my main city - the only one with a Wizard's Tower - and along with it, my wizard.
I hate Leprechauns. Do you hate Leprechauns? Because I certainly do. While the Halflings are basically really goddamn weak, their unique unit, aforementioned Leprechauns are REALLY goddamn painful. With the ability to phase, hidden in the campaign map, magic strike and basically tons of abilities they are a godsend if you're allied with them, and a fucking nuisance if you have to fight them.
Did I mention that I hate them?
THANKS IRELAND

Edit:
Had a sniper duel, they other guy had 3 HP left when I died.

What happened to that other F2P Battlefield spinoff? I forget the name but it was a cartoony style and was thinly veiled WWII stuff. I remember that one being quite fun to play.
I know which one you're talking about. It's Battlefield Heroes. I know because I had it lying on my laptop while never going round to playing it. I had some stupid name on it like Kaptain Von Schnuzzlestein or something.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:25:50 pm by Professor Lemur »
You can lead a horse to water, you can leave your horse behind.
'Cause your horse don't dance and if he don't dance, then he's no horse of mine.
ASK ME ABOUT MY OBSCURELY LARGE MEKHQ ARMY

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13671 on: January 07, 2015, 06:18:39 pm »

What happened to that other F2P Battlefield spinoff? I forget the name but it was a cartoony style and was thinly veiled WWII stuff. I remember that one being quite fun to play.
I know which one you're talking about. It's Battlefield Heroes. I know because I had it lying on my laptop while never going round to playing it. I had some stupid name on it like Kaptain Von Schnuzzlestein or something.
Ah, that's the one. My old account is still there, with my 0.4 kdr. So much death and being awful.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13672 on: January 07, 2015, 08:18:09 pm »

Was playing through Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls campaign act 5 at Torment I difficulty. Note this was my first time. Was breezing through trash mobs and elites and all the super uniques faced so far while playing as a witch doctor. Then I reached Urzael.

Urzael happened. I, uh, died in fire. Multiple times. Multiple multiple times. I lost count. I beat him eventually, but daaaaaayum. Was not expecting a fight like that.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13673 on: January 07, 2015, 11:07:45 pm »

I was smothered by a maid, 15 days after my father died in a Viking duel (can't remember the name of them)

Crusader Kings 2
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13674 on: January 08, 2015, 08:49:30 pm »

"Hey, I actually have EXP for once.  I might actually get to leve-"

Suddenly, Karkov's character explodes!

"Somehow I figured that would happen."

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #13675 on: January 08, 2015, 09:16:30 pm »

I was smothered by a maid, 15 days after my father died in a Viking duel (can't remember the name of them)

Crusader Kings 2
A Holmgang?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13676 on: January 08, 2015, 09:23:30 pm »

Crusader Kings 2
A Holmgang?

Yup. Against his half-brother.

Apparently had a very good chance of winning, according to the pop-up... I don't think it has ever accurately predicted the outcome of any of the holmgang duels I've ever had.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13677 on: January 08, 2015, 10:29:47 pm »

Hmm... PoE. I was making an interesting Telestrike build for that, but then stopped playing. (Multi Strike + that blink attack.)
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13678 on: January 09, 2015, 12:05:03 am »

Hmm... PoE. I was making an interesting Telestrike build for that, but then stopped playing. (Multi Strike + that blink attack.)
Flicker strike?  That's a pretty good build if you have a Soul Taker.  Of course it's also seizure inducing, but whatever.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #13679 on: January 09, 2015, 12:50:42 am »

Yeah, that move. I don't know if it was a terrible idea or not, but it was also built to use duel daggers with an emphasis on crits. (If I wasn't using the teleport it was  multistrike + dual strike, that thing where you attack with both weapons.) The DPS was insane but the build was very squishy, which in games like PoE tend to... Well, not work. that's why I was looking into the flicker strike combo, since you're practically impossible to hit while using it.
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.
Pages: 1 ... 910 911 [912] 913 914 ... 1575