Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373961 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #13005 on: October 10, 2014, 11:20:08 am »

I seemed to recall being able to knock over Scissorman if you ran into him, and then being able to run past him. Turns out that not only does that not happen, but you die if you run full tilt into Scissorman.

Clock Tower SNES.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13006 on: October 10, 2014, 12:33:10 pm »

In PS1 if scissorman runs into you you can mash to not die, and the male character(s) will punch him directly in the face if you succeed.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: October 10, 2014, 01:22:54 pm »

In PS1 if scissorman runs into you you can mash to not die, and the male character(s) will punch him directly in the face if you succeed.

The same thing happens in SNES Clock Tower; I was dashing directly towards him though.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: October 10, 2014, 02:23:52 pm »

I believe one of the female characters also drops to her back and kicks him directly in the nuts, too, when you succeed the mashing. The other one just shoves him onto his ass. Both are hilarious.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: October 10, 2014, 02:32:04 pm »

Now I want to watch these, and I can't find the videos of it. Goddamn it.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: October 10, 2014, 02:36:48 pm »

Here you go if you want to see the first one. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: October 10, 2014, 02:40:34 pm »

Now I feel bad for him. Goddamn it, who is thew antagonist in that game, the poor psychopathic murderer who seems to be invincible or the woman who kicks him in the balls non-stop?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: October 10, 2014, 03:21:24 pm »

Mauled by a bear that I stumbled into in the dark.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13013 on: October 10, 2014, 03:32:27 pm »

Mauled by a bear that I stumbled into in the dark.

I had to check to make sure I wasn't in one of the emotion threads.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: October 10, 2014, 05:15:18 pm »

I tried a mission where you have to fly the helicopter. I don't understand how to fly the helicopter.

Operation Flashpoint CWC.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #13015 on: October 10, 2014, 08:45:20 pm »

Now I feel bad for him. Goddamn it, who is thew antagonist in that game, the poor psychopathic murderer who seems to be invincible or the woman who kicks him in the balls non-stop?
Now beckons the good ol' "Chicken or the Egg" debate in that regards. Who started it, and did it already end and either party didn't realize it (unstoppable rage because they no longer have nuts since the first encounter, yet still feel the pain since it began; or were they really a psychopath that deserved it)?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: October 11, 2014, 12:24:52 am »

I played the game.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: October 11, 2014, 08:10:12 am »

I played the game.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: October 11, 2014, 08:22:32 am »

Now beckons the good ol' "Chicken or the Egg" debate in that regards. Who started it, and did it already end and either party didn't realize it (unstoppable rage because they no longer have nuts since the first encounter, yet still feel the pain since it began; or were they really a psychopath that deserved it)?

I suggest playing the game and finding out yourself, especially if you like 'point and click' adventure style games... albeit with easier/fewer puzzles (really only a few per scenario), with a psycho stalking you quite often and myriad ways to hide or temporarily fend him off. And it has a total of four playable characters (two heroines, with an option to play as a male character important to each lady in the second scenario - not that it really makes a difference in playstyle), ten endings, excellent chase music and terrible voice acting! I guess it's obvious I have a lot of nostalgia for it.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: October 11, 2014, 09:44:57 am »

I didn't want to waste my lighter fluid so I tried to start a fire without it and used all my tinder and couldn't find anymore.  By the time I finally found some I'd been wandering until dusk without anything to eat and freezing my ass off.

I went to sleep and never woke up.

Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1575