Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374029 times)

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #12975 on: October 06, 2014, 07:31:23 pm »

First level and finally getting an gun off a officer trying to kill me (With just no health left and finding a sword next to a stairwell), I move back to heal up to only realise that I need money to heal and all I got from it was 20% back, so I move up the stair to move on the level to only find a huge part with 1 piece of wood which break after one shot and 3 officer which can shoot me twice and kill me behind stone and steel walls...

This is going to be a very long mod...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12976 on: October 06, 2014, 11:14:01 pm »

>"Your ally Bulgaria is requesting your assistance in multiple wars against Byzantium and Kurdistan.  This is a defensive war, where you are expected to assist your ally."
Well, I wanted to beat on the Kurds for a bit anyways; I needed to restore Trebzond's territorial continuity so I don't have to keep policing their territory, after all.  I didn't really want to fight Byzantium since I already just bled them a bit for Crimea, but what the hey, Bulgaria could use a bit of help, and it keeps Hungary from encroaching any more than they already have.
>Yes.
...wait, why did my stability just go from 3 to -2?  Why is half of my nation now in rebellion, and the other half getting ready to take up arms?  Why didn't it warn me that Bulgaria's war with the ERE was an offensive war, and thus going to break my truce with them? *sob*
>"Your ally Hungary is requesting your assistance in a war against Brandenburg's doomstacks.  This is a defensive war, where you are expected to assist your ally.  This will also cause you to declare war against their ally, Glorious Mother (Novgorodian) Russia."
>"Your ally Bulgaria is requesting your assistance against Vidin's deathstacks.  This is a defensive war, where you are expected to assist your ally.  This will also cause you to declare war against Imereti, which has been eying Astrakhan for the last few decades."
>"Your ally Poland is requesting your assistance because everyone in the world now smells Ruthenian blood in the water, and are ready to pick off every ally you have one at a time and either tank your prestige or your entire nation in the process."
...well, this couldn't get any worse. 
>"The game has performed an illegal operation and will be terminated."
... <_<
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:18:51 pm by Culise »

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12977 on: October 07, 2014, 01:19:41 am »

>"The game has performed an illegal operation and will be terminated."
THIS IS THE GAME POLICE, WE'RE TAKING YOU IN
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12978 on: October 08, 2014, 06:57:42 am »

Took out Reshiram. Tried to screenshot it, but accidentally hit F12 instead of PrntScrn. F12 resets the game without confirmation.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12979 on: October 08, 2014, 08:41:36 am »

Fuck you cazadores!
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12980 on: October 08, 2014, 09:20:23 am »

Fuck you caragors!

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12981 on: October 08, 2014, 09:24:07 am »

Fuck you, High Max!

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12982 on: October 08, 2014, 09:39:11 am »

Fuck you cazadores!
I never have much a problem with them.  They are always flailing around in the wake of my burst of 25mm HE grenades. *shudders at memories of pre-explosive builds*
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12983 on: October 08, 2014, 12:14:57 pm »

Fuck you cazadores!
I never have much a problem with them.  They are always flailing around in the wake of my burst of 25mm HE grenades. *shudders at memories of pre-explosive builds*
*laments at the fact a unarmed melee build is useless when against the bastards.*
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12984 on: October 08, 2014, 12:25:17 pm »

Even trying to hit them with plasma bolts is tough.  Why can't they have the decency to run straight at you like every other enemy!?
(I like that they make me adjust my tactics, but I also really hate them for it  :P)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #12985 on: October 08, 2014, 12:42:01 pm »

Pop one of their wings, stroll slowly around them, perhaps taking a moment every now and then to admire the scenery as they flail and limp in your general direction.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #12986 on: October 08, 2014, 12:47:31 pm »

They don't stay still long enough to explode their wings.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12987 on: October 08, 2014, 01:18:27 pm »

I didn't think that the piñata would have something so explosive in it. Like five bombs.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12988 on: October 08, 2014, 01:22:39 pm »

Started a game as Brazil. Surrounded on all sides by America, Japan, Germany, Rome, France and Russia, all found me within the first five turns. I plopped out a second settler to have ocean access, and that was apparently an aggressive move, because everyone declared war on me immediately. I didn't last another three turns.

Civ V.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12989 on: October 08, 2014, 02:33:32 pm »

Blargh a pirate with just a flipping pistol got lucky headshots on two of my 3 colonists, and didn't even have the decency to stay alive so I could try to recruit him. Note to self, careful shooter is a good trait to have when you have a gun that burstfires, not so much with the starting lee-enfield since it makes it fire slow as shit...

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 864 865 [866] 867 868 ... 1575