Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371322 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #10425 on: December 20, 2013, 01:33:20 pm »

Was just on my way back to the hamsterman shopkeep guy after slaying the giant roach boss, but then I realized I forgot to get the resurrection powder on the waterfall. So like a moron I jumped off the balcony, killing half of my party (including the squishy healer). Then I saw I hadn't fought the stupid fishes yet, so I ran before they could turn hostile, slid down the waterfall, entirely missed the powder. There's a roving mob of 7 poison crabs waiting for me at the bottom. My party didn't stand a chance.

Wizardry 8
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #10426 on: December 21, 2013, 04:24:17 am »

Playing Just Cause 2. Lessons learned: Jet planes can't survive a collision with a lamppost. Jet planes can't survive a nearby fuel cistern explosion. Jet planes are not meant to fly through forests. Jet planes are impossible to land in general.

Among other things. But jet planes are still cool. ^_^
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Wimopy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10427 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:29 am »

Playing Just Cause 2. Lessons learned: Jet planes can't survive a collision with a lamppost. Jet planes can't survive a nearby fuel cistern explosion. Jet planes are not meant to fly through forests. Jet planes are impossible to land in general.

Just jump out over the target area. Bonus points for using the jet plane as an opening attack. Weaponize everything.
Now updating the Monster Hunter Universe mod
Current Version: 0.4.95b - Updated June 17, 2015
New Thread
Download
Old Thread

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10428 on: December 21, 2013, 01:47:39 pm »

Just jump out over the target area. Bonus points for using the jet plane as an opening attack. Weaponize everything.
Hah. All those things have happened to me. Sometimes in the forest, I can manage to hit the plane off the trees in such a way that the fuselage of the plane points up, though.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #10429 on: December 21, 2013, 02:28:04 pm »

It looked so cute and cuddly. I just wanted to pet it. I wasn't prepared for it to shoot a cloud of POISON GAS at my face.

(I think you guys can guess which game.)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10430 on: December 21, 2013, 02:31:21 pm »

It looked so cute and cuddly. I just wanted to pet it. I wasn't prepared for it to shoot a cloud of POISON GAS at my face.

Protip: Always assume the cute and cuddly ones will horribly kill you.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10431 on: December 21, 2013, 02:48:54 pm »

No faint idea.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10432 on: December 21, 2013, 02:51:14 pm »

>_>
<_<
Starbound?

Or..or one of those retro games which causes nostalgia when you play em due to the originality? :P
I cast Meteor Swarm!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10433 on: December 22, 2013, 03:32:44 am »

Iam not good with peacemongering.  I set up a half decent culture-win, with an artist producer, a late bloomed religion-prophet maker, and a merchant/engineer maker.  Then I expanded my pangea holdings.  Then I declare on the french and have a male bondy war w/juli-ass and ghandi.

Then I take a few turns to shore up my stretched economy.  Then I find everyone is bigger w/more military.  Then I find out the jerk Ive been stiffing and threatening is 3 tiles of ocean away, placed two tiles ocean from my neighbor frenchi-McLazyEye.  Then, in a rather humoureous fit of rage, Jerk island guy declares on me, takes my frech spoils, and declares on gandi as soon as he 'touched' him; completely ignoring me thereafter.  I took back my important land, peaced, but tge damage was done.  From then on it was one border skirmish after another.  I quit in hopelessness after it became clear I would come in second.

tldr:

I screwed up, and the ai didnt even have the decency to kill me outright.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:37:59 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #10434 on: December 22, 2013, 03:54:52 am »

Playing some Starbound with my dad. He wondered what would happen if we dug all the way down (It's a lava sea, by the way), and so we began to test it. Halfway through, we found a flesh biome. While being disgusted by the flesh and bone walls, some kind of hideous quadrupedal praying mantis thing murdered me from behind.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10435 on: December 22, 2013, 06:21:35 am »

Opened a Lucky Dip. I wasn't lucky.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10436 on: December 22, 2013, 11:28:27 am »

got a super shotgun blast to the face while wildly strafing at superhuman speeds and trying to blast the other guy first

doom 2 deathmatch in a nutshell

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10437 on: December 22, 2013, 04:21:54 pm »

Jumping up the walls of the enemy's castle, tossing shurikens like nobody's business and trying to get out of the level as fast as possible. Eventually a ninja got me, sending me plummeting to my death. Then when I came back, the game saw fit to spawn me right next to a ninja each time.

Legend of Kage. Probably my #1 favorite arcade-type game ever.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10438 on: December 22, 2013, 04:45:26 pm »

Yeah, there's a giant enraged pink ape charging at me but I better flex after drinking this healing potion.

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10439 on: December 22, 2013, 08:24:22 pm »

Me: Hahahahah! Your days are numbered foul Rajang!

Rajang: Perhaps. But not today. *Engage super Saiyan mode*

Me: Dammit.

Monster hunter freedom unite.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 694 695 [696] 697 698 ... 1575