Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372165 times)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #10320 on: December 07, 2013, 09:54:22 pm »

You genuinely thought Capra Demon was easy? From what I've seen, it's one of the hardest bosses in the game (due to it's location and the two dogs; the boss himself isn't particularly hard.)

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10321 on: December 07, 2013, 10:08:52 pm »

With a little bit of practice, Capra Demon is easy as pie, even with the dogs. In fact, it's not unreasonable to be able to get up to Blighttown without dying, if you've got a decent amount of practice under your belt.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #10322 on: December 08, 2013, 04:25:53 am »

Fired the underbarrel grenade launcher on a Nyan Gun too close to the wall.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Starved to death while AFK in my chicken reactor

A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10323 on: December 08, 2013, 05:09:51 am »

Found a place called Shishi while looking for something else. I walk inside, and my interest is piqued by the piles of dead bodies. Suddenly, a Redoran guard comes around the corner and kills me. Something tells me that this place is related to a quest far above my level.

Morrowind.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: December 08, 2013, 05:20:22 am »

Got eaten by a titan. Again. And again. And again.

Attack on titan fangame. I read the manga, but never watched the anime. That game is awfully addictive anyway.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10325 on: December 08, 2013, 06:22:42 am »

After killing one Redoran guard and barely escaping from the others, I decide to leave Shishi and continue adventuring.

Eventually I find a place called Idar-ban or something similar, a cave dug out by two witches. I ended up being killed by a daedroth, which the notes I found nearby had warned me about.

Morrowind
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tjoh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10326 on: December 08, 2013, 07:03:24 am »

@Korbac
The dogs did make things dificult the first two times, but the third time I managed to kill them quickly. The rest of the fight was easy thanks to my shield.
Currently the creatures that have killed me the most are the asylum demon, the tauros demon, Havel and the first black knight (undead burg). And my own stupidity. Falling down a ledge with 20000 souls and three humanities about two meters from a new bonfire is annoying.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: December 08, 2013, 02:52:14 pm »

Spiked on a sharp gloople.

Crack-a-lack-a

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: December 08, 2013, 04:11:47 pm »

Decided I'd go ahead and clear out Seath while by Xbox Live was out, so that I could get a renewable source of black knight items to drop on invasions.
He curse breath'd me. Really should have got my Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: December 08, 2013, 05:04:47 pm »

Repeatedly TPK'd everyone in the vicinity by way of excessive use of AoE spells and a ludicrously high Magic stat.
The casualties included myself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10330 on: December 08, 2013, 08:20:03 pm »

Got murdered a few times by a Dunmer wielding a giant steel axe. Then another guy summoned a Greater Bonewalker, which nommed all my strength until I was too weak to even carry my own weight. After finally making it past all those, I advanced a few steps only to find a guy in full steel plate with a giant claymore. He murdered me a few times. Eventually, I said "fuck this" and found a shortcut to the guy I was looking to kill. It turns out he has a giant claymore as well, but his is magical.

Morrowind.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10331 on: December 08, 2013, 09:52:38 pm »

Got murdered a few times by a Dunmer wielding a giant steel axe. Then another guy summoned a Greater Bonewalker, which nommed all my strength until I was too weak to even carry my own weight. After finally making it past all those, I advanced a few steps only to find a guy in full steel plate with a giant claymore. He murdered me a few times. Eventually, I said "fuck this" and found a shortcut to the guy I was looking to kill. It turns out he has a giant claymore as well, but his is magical.

Morrowind.

Just keep this in mind: When you finally become a total badass motherfucker, Morrowind doesn't actually level most opponents to you. You are going to stomp a good sixty percent of that island into dust once you hit level forty or so. You'll be like, "Yeah, I did the hard work and dying. Now it's your turn, motherfuckers."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10332 on: December 08, 2013, 10:43:43 pm »

Just keep this in mind: When you finally become a total badass motherfucker, Morrowind doesn't actually level most opponents to you. You are going to stomp a good sixty percent of that island into dust once you hit level forty or so. You'll be like, "Yeah, I did the hard work and dying. Now it's your turn, motherfuckers."

It already has paid off quite a bit, since I found the Bittercup and the Vampiric Ring totally by accident, as well as at least 1.5k gold in random loot. It's frustrating to use up a ton of scrolls and potions as soon as you find them, though.

I think I've mentioned before that I beat the game at only level 18. I was incredibly underleveled :P I had to use every single enchanted item and combat-oriented scroll I carried to survive more than a hit or two from Dagoth Ur. I could probably have survived most of the Fighter's Guild questlines and gotten more loot/levels, but by the endgame I was really, really tired of walking all over Vvardenfell, especially the Ashlands regions and the waters off the north coast.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10333 on: December 08, 2013, 11:09:08 pm »

I had a character that I beat the whole game with, including the entire Thieves' Guild, the main questline, the House Hlaalu questline, the Mage's Guild, all the Solstheim quests, and a whole crap load of miscellaneous quests, including finding a bunch of the artifacts (Cuirass of the Savior's Hide FTW). He was a Light Armor Long Blades Imperial with very good Enchanting and Smithing skills. He was a total fucking badass, except for one thing:
His class name was supposed to be Burglar. It was Buglar. Buglar is now non-official TES canon in my head for a secret agent of a particular sect, just to save face at my spelling mistake.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: December 09, 2013, 12:32:10 am »

Jebediah discovered the terminal velocity of a Kerbal.

(Kerbal Space Program)
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1575