Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373010 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #10110 on: November 04, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »

Funny, usually Serana lightnings things to death in my game.

I took control of a deer with dfhack and tried to kill my own adventurer. He bit it on the foot and there it into the river, whereupon it drowned.

she  . . . isn't compatible with the mods I put in.  None of the companions live too long in my game. Deadly everything, no essential characters, everything's buffed.  My solution is to use them for short periods, and if they live I let them go home.  So far this game 'Gorr' is the only legit survivor.  But she does need to live, so . . . like Hadvar I reloaded.

OT . . .

Big pics . . .
Spoiler: 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 3 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 4 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 5 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: 6 (click to show/hide)

/fin
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10111 on: November 05, 2013, 02:16:32 am »

Death #1: Killed by a Kleer.

Death #2: Blindsided by a Kleer.

Death #3: Mobbed by Kleer.

Death #7: Spawncamped by Kleer.

Death #39: Spawncamped by Kleer

Death #104: More Kleer.

Death #Ilostcount: GODDAMNFUCKING KLEER

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10112 on: November 05, 2013, 02:35:56 am »

Stunned, lasered, and then revolvered to death by my commanding officer

SS13
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10113 on: November 05, 2013, 02:42:04 am »

Area 51: Rescue. Objective 4, "Gain Access to the Autopsy Lab". I always fail this part and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

The gist of it is, you need to disguise yourself as a technician by stealing a uniform. From there, you have a time limit to sneak into a lab and steal a keycard that unlocks the other lab, which is the one you actually want. There's a scripted sequence where a guard falls for your disguise and opens the door for you. The problem is, he's missing half the time. I run out of time and auto-fail the objective. No walkthrough that I've seen ever mentions this happening, either as a glitch or as a consequence of messing up.

Perfect Dark.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10114 on: November 07, 2013, 09:46:05 pm »

Tried barricading myself in an objective zone, after I thought I had cleared it out. Then a zombie comes sprinting out from a corner of the room and gets a single hit on me before I killed it. I then sat there for several minutes as I slowly died to infection, unable to find any medication within the room and being too unsafe to venture out of it.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10115 on: November 07, 2013, 10:55:21 pm »

I landed for the first time in the Mun. Planted a flag, did some sight-seeing then decided to return to the main ship then Kerbin. Except. Except somehow the kerbonaut ended up hitting the lander then it went flying leaving the rocket and fuel behind. It was really nice knowing those kerbals. It really was.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10116 on: November 07, 2013, 11:39:21 pm »

After checking the (locked from the inside) adjacent rooms with the X-Ray glasses, I decided that it was safe to open fire on the group of guards blocking my way into the dressing room.

Just kidding, there were guards in the locked rooms all along that somehow didn't show up on the X-Ray. I swear, I'll never get the hang of using those things. At least I beat the mission on the attempt afterwards.

Perfect Dark.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10117 on: November 07, 2013, 11:51:08 pm »

That first Elvenhandamned ogre.

Dragon Age: Origins
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10118 on: November 08, 2013, 08:48:00 pm »

Warlord (xp bonus) and Alchemy (improved weaponry) and a small army of war trolls. They're to regular trolls what regular trolls are to squirrels.

What could a single pitiful hydra do to such a force.

'What' turns out to be maiming and killing the whole lot of them.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10119 on: November 08, 2013, 08:57:40 pm »

Space Canadians outpaced me economically and destroyed my last world before I could build a Terror Star to take out their sun.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10120 on: November 08, 2013, 09:44:31 pm »

One last stand. Three Lord Generals. Hundreds of Guardsmen and Storm troopers died, thousands of the enemy died with them. Heck we even tpk'd the opposing generals in one volley.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10121 on: November 08, 2013, 10:20:25 pm »

Space Canadians outpaced me economically and destroyed my last world before I could build a Terror Star to take out their sun.

Space Canadians?

I must get this game and some custom races for it :P
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #10122 on: November 08, 2013, 11:00:22 pm »

After reading an epic AAR of a Galactic Civ 2 game on a gigantic map, and hearing about people who normally play like that, I decided to play a huge galaxy game as the Torians.  Normally I play medium or smaller games as various custom civs (I have most of the Mass Effect civs as custom races), so this would be a change of pace.

But I also want to actually see it through to the bitter end, and the new Xcom expansion is coming out Monday.  I'm already many hours in.  I figure, hey, I should try to finish it soon.
I played Galactic Civilizations 2 for twelve hours in a single day.  I am not NEARLY finished with this game.  Holy shit.  Also, things got weird.  Entirely explaining how would be an essay, but here's an example:
If you've played Galactic Civs 2, you should see something very strange about that picture.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10123 on: November 09, 2013, 12:40:49 am »

That is weird...took me a few seconds to realize that all home systems somehow have more than two inhabitable planets.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10124 on: November 09, 2013, 12:59:12 am »

A Titan slammed onto the ground. I hooked onto it's neck, but it stood back up and hit me with the back of its head. Animations beat physics every time, so I'm sent flying about 400 meters and land in the center of an entire pack of Titans.

Attack on Titan fan game.
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 1575