Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373593 times)

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7905 on: January 16, 2013, 11:08:45 am »

Shot in the eyes by an angry woman with an uzi. Then I fell into a pit, and died. I guess I should have waited before picking my knife back up.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: January 16, 2013, 01:29:18 pm »

Mauled by a tiger.
You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7907 on: January 16, 2013, 07:38:13 pm »

While driving through the outskirts of a forest to avoid a minefield in the road I came across a wall of large trees.  Pretty sure that my car could not plow through the trees at the speeds I could manage in that little space I decided to drive through the last corner of the minefield, figuring I would hit a mine, but they haven't been able to significantly hurt me when I did accidentally hit one, earlier in this character's career, so I figured it would be fine.

And then my trike managed to hit 3 mines, one with each wheel IN THE SAME TURN.  I did not survive, in my game over screen, my car appears undamaged.

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: January 16, 2013, 08:28:06 pm »

Some facts about turrets in Perfect Dark:

1. Turrets can see farther than you
2. Turrets lie in wait where you least expect them
3. Turrets can shoot much faster than your fastest weapon
4. Turrets have no pity or remorse
5. They are watching you.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ComputerWarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: January 17, 2013, 03:45:11 am »

After getting a 2 million dollar fortune, I died because I smoked too many cigarettes. Stupid liver, why did you have to realistically fail on me before I could even get an SUV?

Aye, but when you play a fighter, only doors will know fear in your presence.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #7910 on: January 17, 2013, 07:52:40 am »

Spoiler: This fucker right here (click to show/hide)

Oh boy, this game is damn tough. God help you if you're in a one-room, you know, room, when the thing appears.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: January 17, 2013, 08:45:07 am »

Oh boy, this game is damn tough. God help you if you're in a one-room, you know, room, when the thing appears.
What is that thing, out of curiosity?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7912 on: January 17, 2013, 08:50:20 am »

What is that thing, out of curiosity?
Roguelike Amnesia Monster. Yes, you can stuff it into a PC and use it as RAM.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: January 17, 2013, 11:09:41 am »

I figured how to win it, finally. Damn thing is pretty scary for a roguelike.  Scariest moment in the game?  [spoilered] and when you wake up next to the murder the first time.

My death:  Hmmm, do you think itll matter If I skimp out on the three mountain peaks in favor of three workable tiles?  I only lose one tile. . .  Bam!  the only bronze or iron anyfukkinwhere.  Wang Kon smells weakness, I swear.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:11:14 am by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: January 17, 2013, 04:00:47 pm »

Pissed off a giant. Was having trouble killing it, because I lacked high places to shout it off of. Decided to leap over a waterfall to escape it. Failed to miss the rocks at the bottom. >_<

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7915 on: January 17, 2013, 08:04:11 pm »

Pissed off a giant. Was having trouble killing it, because I lacked high places to shout it off of. Decided to leap over a waterfall to escape it. Failed to miss the rocks at the bottom. >_<

Don't you die anyways even if you hit water?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: January 17, 2013, 08:06:38 pm »

Nope.

Hell, there's a couple (optional) portions of the game where you can make leaps that would otherwise kill you, and survive because you land in water deep enough to swim in.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7917 on: January 17, 2013, 08:24:30 pm »

After reclaiming my lofty driftwood seat with "King of Ireland" scratched into it a *second* time from my *other* sister, I got sick and received the trait "ill" and caught pneumonia. I died half a year later at 42. Good thing I executed my sister in jail so I earned my title of Dublin back, which I've poured thousands of gold in the form of building upgrades into.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: January 18, 2013, 01:25:18 am »

Well the rest of the bosses where kinda easy so I'm sure he won't be all that ba- WHY ARE NONE OF MY ATTACKS HURTING YOU!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: January 18, 2013, 04:30:38 am »

Well was playing on Fjords in my churchie and me an an IS went to block the southwest path...when several tanks leaked through the center. So we are firing at a couple lights and a td(I think it was either a hellcat or a t25/2) when a few mediums come up from the area we were originally gonna block and maul me

This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1575