Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374026 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7770 on: December 28, 2012, 12:40:02 am »

I made the mistake of using a Fat Man on a Super Mutant Behemoth at point-blank range. >_<

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I made the mistake of entering the Megaton armory.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: December 28, 2012, 03:08:24 am »

Hopped out a window, picked up some armor and a health kit. I had two health kits, one normal grenade, a couple mines, and a HV Penetrator with about two clips. Shottie and assault rifle had enough ammo that it doesn't matter.
I turn the corner, one Replica. I tag him with a single headshot from the Penetrator. Of course, where there is one Replica, there are at least four more. I step around the corner to spot the REST of his squad. All fucking nine of them. Including on in the heavy armor stuff. Bastards.
I take out the Heavy Armored Replica with the Penetrator, bringing me down to nineteen shots. I switch to the Assault Rifle, and take out the Replica that moves to flank me. I gun down another one, and dash across to where the Replica had been trying to flank me. They fire at me, hitting me a couple times, so I use my health kits. Both of them. Because I'm an idiot.
I take out another couple of Replicas, when they move up on me in force. Four of them, two up my right and two to the left. Another stays back in cover and fires at me, keeping me pinned. A grenade forces my hand. I step out of cover, throwing my own grenade. I open fire on the Replicas to my right, killing one and getting shredded by... So many bullets. But I'm fairly sure my grenade killed the one that was still in cover. So there's that.

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: December 28, 2012, 03:16:18 am »

I made the mistake of using a Fat Man on a Super Mutant Behemoth at point-blank range. >_<

I made the mistake of using a Bottlecap Mine and not moving far enough away when the Super Mutant stepped on it.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: December 28, 2012, 03:42:30 am »

I made the mistake of using a Bottlecap Mine and not moving far enough away when the Super Mutant stepped on it.

I decided to explore after I got out of Arroyo. Enclave soldiers are fun guys.

Fallout 2
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: December 28, 2012, 01:00:07 pm »

Ragequit, followed by rage-deleting-savefiles, after my cannons interpereted an order to attack an enemy barracks as an order to go over to it and surrender control to the enemy.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7775 on: December 28, 2012, 01:02:36 pm »

Too many spinning killer-discs.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 01:07:45 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7776 on: December 28, 2012, 01:06:45 pm »

Your BBCode is showing.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: December 28, 2012, 01:08:00 pm »

Good sentry woof.

* Haspen MANHUGS.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: December 28, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »

I've been playing terraria again, got myself demonite armor, and tools/weapon.
Killed all the pre-hard move bosses. Everything is so easy with Vilethorn and a Flintlock Pistol!
Rolling a Demonite Bow now, thinking of moving onto a floating island and killing WoF. I came back to the game after a few months to so much new stuff.
Anyway, maybe ill go for that sword that takes like, 4 hard to get swords to make... I forgot it's name.
I need to get rocket boots first, though. And the Ivy Whip.
Maybe i'll just like, get a Handgun and make a Pheonix Blaster, or whatever that mega good handgun is called.
I forgot so much stuff, holy crap.
When did you die?
Oh yeah. Wrong thread, xD.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: December 28, 2012, 04:36:01 pm »

My brother was playing a game at a point where you lose all of the things you got, and have to sneak away & save your comrades. He kept getting pissed off at it and asked me to try it, so I did.

The part he was having trouble with was an area swarming with enemies surrounding an objective you had to get to. I finally kill almost every enemy, except one: He's a heavy, and so is the one that always kills me. After pinning him being a helicopter, I throw grenades & shoot at his crotch (The only visible area to shoot at) as much as I can until he finally dies.

"YES! FINALLY! NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET INSIDE THE HELICOPTER! Hmm... does he have good loot? I guess I'll go-BZZZZZZZZZ-CRUNCH!*
... ARE YOU FUCKING KID-" *RAGEQUIT*

Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Trif

• Bay Watcher
  • the Not-Quite-So-Great-as-Toady One
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: December 28, 2012, 08:06:13 pm »

I'm on level 13, the Balrog is almost dead. Some nearby monster drops a chaos wand. It's the first time I see it, but I'm paranoid enough to let my minion test it instead of trying it myself.
Is there any reason why the chaos wand is at the bottom of the weapon list? Nah, probably just the developer messing with me, it's a level 15 weapon after all.

The minion fires the wand at a vampire. It transforms into a golem. The minion fires the wand at the golem. It levels up. The quickening destroys first the minion and then me. YASD

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 08:15:24 pm by Trif »
Quote from: Toady One
I wonder if the game has become odd.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: December 29, 2012, 12:45:58 am »

H.A.M.M.E.R. don't play that shit.  For some reason I find S.M.A.S.H. the easiest to steal from, P.A.T.R.I.O.T. the toughest to kill, and H.A.M.M.E.R. having the best defense.  Which meant my usual tactic of let them blow stuff up to catch on fire then go red alert and send in hentchmen did not work.  They kill most my minions, shot at me, then blew up my control room.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: December 29, 2012, 09:12:35 am »

I was playing a duel-wielding kobold. My allies and I went into a goblin fort to clear it out at the behest of a local lord.
Two rooms in, I took an arrow through my throat, leaving me to suffer on the ground for a bit before finally bleeding out.
It was a fun session.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: December 29, 2012, 09:28:23 pm »

Got a little cocky with my squishy illusionist thinking I could handle a draugr overlord in a straight up fight by myself.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: December 29, 2012, 10:22:11 pm »

I was stumbling along, trying to rack up some souls. I still had my broadsword and knight armor, and I had got the jumping strike and kick down fairly well. Oh hey! Merchant nearby? I'll go check that out! Hey! I'll buy a scimitar!
As it turns out, scimitars don't have a kick. They have a backflip attack.
I backflipped off of a cliff.
Pages: 1 ... 517 518 [519] 520 521 ... 1575