Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374226 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7725 on: December 23, 2012, 09:56:51 pm »

Killed by inescapable shit projectiles. Countless times. I have yet to clear circle eight.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Where can I find this game?!
Where else but Bay12Games? http://www.bay12games.com/curses/

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7726 on: December 23, 2012, 09:56:58 pm »

...That's the last thing I wanted to hear, but thanks. Now I know it technically wasn't my fault... although I wish it wouldn't show up EVERY night. >.< Well, if I manage to kill it with this character I'll let you know a rough estimate of how many times it killed me. Running count so far is about seven or eight.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7727 on: December 23, 2012, 10:01:29 pm »

Killed by inescapable shit projectiles. Countless times. I have yet to clear circle eight.

Where can I find this game?!
Where else but Bay12Games? http://www.bay12games.com/curses/

Okay, I know Bay12 is responsible for DF, but some of those games look absolutely over the line.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #7728 on: December 23, 2012, 10:01:43 pm »

Jumping puzzle and lag, but dont worry, you made the jump and close to the end, this will be easy...back to spawn area....FUKKKKKKKKK

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #7729 on: December 23, 2012, 11:12:27 pm »

A certain wingly double turned my party once too often, and I died to a Killing Frost.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7730 on: December 24, 2012, 01:45:32 am »

...That's the last thing I wanted to hear, but thanks. Now I know it technically wasn't my fault... although I wish it wouldn't show up EVERY night. >.< Well, if I manage to kill it with this character I'll let you know a rough estimate of how many times it killed me. Running count so far is about seven or eight.
If you save and quit after the message that you're being watched appears and BEFORE the EoC appears, you can evade it.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7731 on: December 24, 2012, 02:46:32 am »

Verock the Devastating was without a doubt the most fearsome warrior ever to have entered these particular dungeons. Most of my warriors make it to maybe level 13-15 before succumbing to some pack of critters. Verock was level 26, at a point where things were starting to get ridiculous. He owed his incredible success to several major factors, including wearing resist gear to avoid being one-shot by elemental mobs, putting some points in stamina to avoid being one-shot by everything else, and most importantly, being a vampire reaper with lifesteal and a powerslam. Good luck killing him if he still had mana.

Unfortunately, part of the ridiculousness of these levels involved enemies becoming far, far more numerous, and I made the mistake of aggroing three ice berserkers at once. More importantly, I then made the incredibly stupid mistake of running away from them, even though they have a dash and so can't be escaped and poor Verock's longevity depended largely on stealing life and one-shotting enemies before they could harm him much.

RIP Verock, you will be missed.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7732 on: December 24, 2012, 02:51:49 am »

great lynx + My farmer party = !!FUN!!  :'(

"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7733 on: December 24, 2012, 03:28:13 am »

If you save and quit after the message that you're being watched appears and BEFORE the EoC appears, you can evade it.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7734 on: December 24, 2012, 03:41:52 am »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7735 on: December 24, 2012, 03:57:59 am »

Spoiler: Edit (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 04:22:40 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7736 on: December 24, 2012, 04:11:56 am »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7737 on: December 24, 2012, 05:46:30 am »

I got really lucky with a ravine. I fell in on accident, landed in a waterfall, then found a diamond vein at the bottom. I spend a few minutes lighting the area before I get to work.

A spider jockey of all things manages to ninja in from behind and kill me.

In other news, I manage to escape a submarine assault with exactly one surviving agent. I figure I can start over with a new batch, when suddenly BASE ASSAULT.

EDIT: Speaking of XCom, I know that UFO Defense and TFTD are compatible in many ways, and that items and levels can be ported from one to the other. So... is there any way to take the two and make them in to one giant supergame?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:00:55 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7738 on: December 24, 2012, 07:24:12 am »

EDIT: Speaking of XCom, I know that UFO Defense and TFTD are compatible in many ways, and that items and levels can be ported from one to the other. So... is there any way to take the two and make them in to one giant supergame?

At least XcomUtil allows you to play either XCOM or TFTD with maps from both games. It doesn't contain both games' research and endgame though. Here's a link with info abotu xcomutil. It's not a perfect system, but it's the closest thing to a combined game that I'm aware of.

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7739 on: December 24, 2012, 07:38:26 am »

sharp things were poked into my soft things.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:39:59 am by darklord92 »
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!
Pages: 1 ... 514 515 [516] 517 518 ... 1575