Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374209 times)

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7710 on: December 23, 2012, 10:56:05 am »

Giant Zion Mantis clipped into the ground, rendering me unable to hit it. It then clipped out of the ground and instakilled me at the same moment.

Fallout New Vegas: Honest Hearts
Aww...The Majestic Zion... I r ember getting stuck to a cliff face there. I couldn't fast travel out because a lone Cazador meandered just outside my range.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7711 on: December 23, 2012, 10:57:16 am »

So a Yao Guai, A White Legs Sapper, a Giant Cazador, a Coyote Den Mother, a Bighorner Bull, and a Giant Mantis walk into a Courier.

Same as before. This addon really believes in shitting a dozen nigh unkillable monsters on you at once.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 10:59:34 am by The Darkling Wolf »
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7712 on: December 23, 2012, 11:07:21 am »

You need bigger guns.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7713 on: December 23, 2012, 11:10:03 am »

You need bigger guns.
or the saturnite fist/Industrial hand
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 11:12:02 am by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7714 on: December 23, 2012, 12:30:39 pm »

So, gather round and hear about the failings of Persia, emperor w/ai mod.

Best Korea occupies the only bronze in the region, so mighty Persia ptedictably sends a few immortals their way.  Turns out one of the things ai mode does is teach them better priorities in building; I can't take the capital (with stonehendge).  So I peace, wait until cats, try again.  I win, but sitting bull, that dumb ass whose spyfucks his neibors all game decided Best Koreas death meant I had to die.  Predictably his military stunk, but his dow forcef just enough of my cities to whip into unhappiness that Genghis cancels 'take apart Caeser' to teach me why you always give metal casting and alphabet to Mongolia.  I take three of his 9 cities before peaving sitting bull, gifting back most of his cities, and tryinh to capitulate Genghis.  Victoria, the ice bitch of the north creates the Apocalyptic Palace and declares Nuddhist war on Mighty Jewish empires, namly me and Jiao (the founder).  Gilgamesh, (imo the best ai) is budhist and my southern niebor.  I peace mongolia for his monies, a fair share since I wiped up his military and then withdrew home, awaiting my demise.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7715 on: December 23, 2012, 12:33:06 pm »

got shot in the head by a mercenary 93 or something.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7716 on: December 23, 2012, 12:33:50 pm »

Had bots with FAMASes and Banshees holding a bunker. First attempt didn't go so well; I had placed extremely large landmines, the exlposions of which killed the guys in the bunker from across the map. Second try held off first the Whitebots, then Coalition, then Imperiatus, then Dummies, and was finally brought down by Ronins. And I almost beat the Ronins, but some gatling drones walked a hole in the roof and splattered my brain after my missile launcher knocked itself from my hand.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7717 on: December 23, 2012, 01:47:54 pm »

Swallowed the cyanide pill in my backpack after the round ended because the gravitational singularity was free and someone hid the goddamned uplink that is vital to get explosives and cryptographic sequencers.

Space Station 13.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7718 on: December 23, 2012, 02:58:00 pm »

Let's just say that the Dremora didn't like Amana wearing Ashlander clothing with the Cuirass of Savior's Hide and managed to out-do her in damage per second somehow. Maybe she shouldn't have sold off all of that Dark Brotherhood Armor...

Also Liana Star should probably never wear a Sith Uniform on Taris again, especially with swoop-bike gangs involved. Thank god for auto-save.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7719 on: December 23, 2012, 08:24:11 pm »

Fuckload of spinning serrated discs of death, courtesy of Ur-Quan Korh-Ah.

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7720 on: December 23, 2012, 08:55:59 pm »

Got ripped apart by a near-death Shadow. I discovered that there's a special game-over animation if it bites you, scoring a killing blow with it, while it is close to exploding.

Also Liana Star should probably never wear a Sith Uniform on Taris again, especially with swoop-bike gangs involved. Thank god for auto-save.

Once you get past the elevator that requires it, you never need to wear it again. Good, since even clothing is probably better than it(at least I think, I forget if the Sith disguise has a limited Dex bonus to AC, since clothing, and no armor both have no limit).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7721 on: December 23, 2012, 09:44:57 pm »

So, um... What exactly can you do about a certain big floating eye who spawns every night and keeps harrassing you until you die? Because with the exception of my chestplate, I have golden everything and 340 max HP, but I just cannot take down its 2800 HP. At all. My trident, which wrecks most enemies with relative ease, just doesn't do enough damage.

255 shurikens, ~80 health potions.

Managed that with iron/silver armor :P

Yeah, get shurikens. They are one of the best weapons. You can kill it without any armor or any other weapon if you do it in an arena.

So no way to kill it with melee then? >.< I've been selling every ranged weapon I grabbed because I didn't really care for them... and I've been selling healing potions because I didn't need them. I'm guessing I kind of screwed myself over there. Worst part is I think I accidentally may have summoned it when I tried to throw away the item that summons it (I've got like eight or nine in storage, too...). Time to temporarily abandon world, I suppose, and come back with the required gear. Thanks for the advice. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7722 on: December 23, 2012, 09:47:21 pm »

Killed by inescapable shit projectiles. Countless times. I have yet to clear circle eight.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7723 on: December 23, 2012, 09:50:25 pm »

Killed by inescapable shit projectiles. Countless times. I have yet to clear circle eight.

Where can I find this game?!
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7724 on: December 23, 2012, 09:54:32 pm »

So, um... What exactly can you do about a certain big floating eye who spawns every night and keeps harrassing you until you die? Because with the exception of my chestplate, I have golden everything and 340 max HP, but I just cannot take down its 2800 HP. At all. My trident, which wrecks most enemies with relative ease, just doesn't do enough damage.

255 shurikens, ~80 health potions.

Managed that with iron/silver armor :P

Yeah, get shurikens. They are one of the best weapons. You can kill it without any armor or any other weapon if you do it in an arena.

So no way to kill it with melee then? >.< I've been selling every ranged weapon I grabbed because I didn't really care for them... and I've been selling healing potions because I didn't need them. I'm guessing I kind of screwed myself over there. Worst part is I think I accidentally may have summoned it when I tried to throw away the item that summons it (I've got like eight or nine in storage, too...). Time to temporarily abandon world, I suppose, and come back with the required gear. Thanks for the advice. ^^^
You can kill it in melee, but it requires pretty good weapons and the health/defense to take the hits. Either that or a multi-layer arena made of platforms and good dodging skills.

Oh, and the Eye can show up on any world on random nights if you
  • Have at least 200 max HP.
  • Haven't killed it yet.
So world-hopping won't do much good :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 513 514 [515] 516 517 ... 1575