Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374820 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7545 on: December 04, 2012, 01:46:54 pm »

Mauled to death by the largest pack of mutated dogs/boars I've ever seen. . .
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit: lol at three posts above. . . Now I feel not so special.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 01:49:39 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7546 on: December 05, 2012, 09:18:46 pm »

Before I post this, does anyone happen to know how strong opal is (as in the mineral)

Anyway, I was playing as a black opal golem with grand master dodger, kicker, biter, wrestler, striker, and fighter, and a skill-less black bear managed to bite my leg off and kill me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7547 on: December 05, 2012, 09:27:11 pm »

Opal is a gem, I think it's fairly strong but brittle and easily broken.

Also: Might and Magic VI: Mandate of Heaven
Goblins. In New Sorpigal. Fucking Goblins.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

JimDale

• Bay Watcher
  • Not actually at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #7548 on: December 05, 2012, 11:07:01 pm »

Tried to pickpocket a decent-looking gun off of a named NPC, and got my face blown off at point-blank range with what I'm pretty sure was the same glass shotgun I tried to pickpocket, except now I know it has at least a triple fire enchant on it. If the blast hadn't killed me, that fire damage definitely would have a few turns later.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:12:56 pm by JimDale »

goblolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7549 on: December 06, 2012, 12:35:05 am »

It happened about 10 months ago, but try to guess what is it!

I sailed down the river on my boat. Perpetrator (he entered my territory and tried to convince me to open the gates) was dead and I wanted to see what has happened to him.
There was a cave entrance (from where I've stolen some stuff: anvil, cultery and some wool/leather - it was unprotected! No walls, even no fences!). I found fresh corpse of this guy and 2 more characters over him. I decidedd to run and logoff. Damn forgot about delay before exiting game and actual logoff, it was enough for them to kill me.

Spoiler: it is: (click to show/hide)
The first small thing that made me feel awesome was my indoor waterfall. A few minutes later though, it started flooding my fort so I felt less awesome.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7550 on: December 06, 2012, 01:03:06 am »

Ahhh, that game.  I never got that far in the main quest, but it was fun nonetheless.  A huge world you could just roam around and adventure in.

Last time I died... I tried to play F.E.A.R for the first time in years.  The opening sequence glitched, placing me me behind the car with no way to jump over it.  I walked down the street we'd driven down and plummeted straight through the asphalt.  (It did this three times in a row, plus the sound wasn't working, so I gave up).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7551 on: December 06, 2012, 01:56:43 am »

Ahhh, that game.  I never got that far in the main quest, but it was fun nonetheless.  A huge world you could just roam around and adventure in.

I beat it once. It's a rock-solid, platinum-clad BITCH AND A HALF to beat, but completely worth every microsecond of effort.

Let me put it this way: In New Sorpigal, a little girl tells you the dates of the solstices. This is important for a quest from an area of the game about a hundred and fifty gameplay hours later.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7552 on: December 06, 2012, 02:08:33 am »

Loaded up a mission in progress, only to immediately loose both of my Shermans. The first to a single, out-of-cover squad of grenadiers with a rocket launcher. The second to a Panzer which broke through my defenses to attack my base, slaying an entire full-health veteran engineer squad with a single shot. For some reason, and despite having a clear shot at the Panzer's rear armor, the Sherman refused to fire it's main gun and died. RAEG QUIT.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7553 on: December 06, 2012, 02:35:54 am »

Started a new X-COM: UFO Defense game. Take down a very small UFO. First person to move, I arm a high explosive for zero turns. Step out the door. Get shot. Everyone dies instantly. Now I feel like a dumbass.
He's fucking with us.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #7554 on: December 06, 2012, 02:46:27 am »

I was ambushed in the night by pirates, and I wasn't really thinking straight. I shot two arrows from my prized, Noblebone Bow, and blew up my party point blank. I survived this, but my very next move was to have my nearly dead lich cast Dragon's Breath, further damaging the party.

Then the surviving pirates beat the hell out of my party of three. It took maybe two shots to finish off each member.

Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7555 on: December 06, 2012, 02:50:34 am »

SQUUUUUUEEEEEEE- Ahem. I meant to say, I like those games.
He's fucking with us.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7556 on: December 06, 2012, 02:52:12 am »

I do as well. Except for Nine, of course.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7557 on: December 06, 2012, 02:55:54 am »

Nine was a beta in all but name. I actually got off the starting island somehow, and onto the mainland, but everything on the mainland is hideously overpowered.

Mandate of Heaven or six, is my favorite. Then eight, then seven. But in Seven, you get your own castle, and you also get to choose between good, evil, or neutrality. But in six, there's a giant desert FILLED TO THE BRIM AND BEYOND WITH DRAGONS, WYRMS, DRAKES, AND BIGGER DRAGONS. Best part of the game. "Oh, you like fighting dragons huh? How about like, two thousand dragons and dragon-like creatures densely packed onto some islands and a desert? Still like fighting dragons?"
He's fucking with us.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7558 on: December 06, 2012, 02:59:07 am »

Only in Six... Can you fly around in a desert, shooting fucking laser beams as a horde of scale returns fire as they burst into charred corpses, and giant lizards spit lightning and acid from the ground, as you fly over a PYRAMID SPACE SHIP and fling magic with your laser beams.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7559 on: December 06, 2012, 02:59:48 am »

Got my head mushed into a bloody pulp.

Pages: 1 ... 502 503 [504] 505 506 ... 1575