Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374816 times)

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7440 on: November 20, 2012, 11:34:56 pm »

I remembered that I had a -200 weakness to holy from screwing around with all those shrines. Then I ran into a fellow using a holy spell. One second half-health, the next second my best game ever goes down he drain.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: November 21, 2012, 01:38:41 am »

After going on a pretty good progress, I got slimed to death by +10 slimes while a chainsaw ogre is shooting grenades at me.

(The Slimy Lichmummy)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: November 21, 2012, 03:10:29 am »

I saw a landmine. I clearly saw it and I even thought to myself "Hey, that's a landmine, I should take care not to step on it". And then I ended up stepping on it anyway, because I'm dumb a dorf.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7443 on: November 21, 2012, 03:13:09 am »

Killed a savanna titan, which was a giant winged blob made of fire, by throwing a single rock at it. Then, I went over and picked up its wings. It seemed alright, but suddenly my backpack was gone (although my items were still listed as being inside of it) and I was melting. I couldn't move, and my screen was covered with the red "you are melting" messages until I died of blood loss.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: November 21, 2012, 03:15:44 am »

Killed a savanna titan, which was a giant winged blob made of fire, by throwing a single rock at it. Then, I went over and picked up its wings. It seemed alright, but suddenly my backpack was gone (although my items were still listed as being inside of it) and I was melting. I couldn't move, and my screen was covered with the red "you are melting" messages until I died of blood loss.

Alt + moving will move you, even if you're on fire. Wouldn't help much unless there was water nearby, but it makes more sense than standing perfectly still and melting.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: November 21, 2012, 05:04:51 am »

Playing as a moose man, I decided that I should get a contract from a nearby town. My mission was to go and kill some chieftain in a camp. Thinking to myself, "Sure, camps only have like 4 people in them, shouldn't be too hard", I accepted.

Swarm'd by a colossal amount of dwarfs and humans.

goblolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: November 21, 2012, 06:13:57 am »

I edited txts to spawn more bandits in parties and accidentally run into 3 parties of steppe bandits resulting in my 40 slavers (was stuffing my town with militia) vs 280 bandits. In battle managed to get abt 15 of them down then I got some arrows/javelins in my face and being finished with couching strike.
The first small thing that made me feel awesome was my indoor waterfall. A few minutes later though, it started flooding my fort so I felt less awesome.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: November 21, 2012, 07:26:52 am »

After one barrage from my ship, there was just one point of health left on the boss while I had 2. I just needed a little bit of time for my barrage to finish him off.

He fires his missile launcher before I can fire my guns. I hope that I can survive it with 45% evasion...

Nope. See, this is what happens when you fail to put your defense drone back where your hull repair drone is after you're done repairing, and also what happens when you are luckscrewed.

Interestingly, the score I got is actually higher than my previous winning score...

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: November 21, 2012, 12:36:24 pm »

Also:

Hoo boy, did I shoot myself in the foot with that statement. They had several AT-TEs blocking the second reinforcement point, and worse, they had AT-APs, which do lots of damage, have insane range, and also do area-of-effect damage, meaning they can mow down my Super Battledroids, as well as my tanks. Anti-aircraft turrets(and possibly something else) kept hitting my gunships, and I didn't have any of those spider droids(which supposedly outrange AT-TEs and AT-APs). I simply had to leave a fleet of Vulture Droids and a Hammer Picket in orbit. I'll come back with a massive force of troops to autobattle them.

I didn't die, but Articuno and Zapdos were killed in a three-way fight between them and Moltres. Moltres was pretty messed up, too.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: November 21, 2012, 12:49:37 pm »

Kratos tossed his chain thing at me(a humble raccoon) over and over again and then sliced me up with his sword.

Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7450 on: November 21, 2012, 02:15:10 pm »

I was facing down a nearly-dead hovertank near the base of our watchtower - him on the road, me on a small rise next to the road. I fire my missile launcher, miss, and duck down behind the crest to reload.

I finish reloading, and stick my head out... only to see the front bumper(?) of the tank, roughly 2 metres from my face, and approaching fast.

With no other options, I fire my missile at point-blank range. The game chides me for committing suicide, but at least I finished off the tank, and its occupant, at the same time!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: November 21, 2012, 02:36:00 pm »

(Sly is the best :P )

I run up to a generator, trying to do what for whatever reason noone was doing: stablizing it.

CRASHZ!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7452 on: November 21, 2012, 02:36:59 pm »

Surprise spikes outta nowhere!

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: November 21, 2012, 04:55:25 pm »

I turned into a werewolf.  Awesome.
I walk into a mine field.  Not awesome.

I transform into a werebears after stepping onto a mine, taking no damage as a result.  Awesome.
I step on three mines afterwards, blowing myself to pieces. Not awesome.

I find out I had a ring of searching and that it wasnt causing my items to dissappear like I had thought.  FU---

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: November 21, 2012, 05:42:56 pm »

My latest human rogue died against this veritable arse of an imp who I actually had to kite away from while throwing all my daggers at it. It had chipped me down to 3 HP and despite all my daggers and my kitten attacking it while I flee tactically retreat, it still. wouldn't. die. Finally I get sick of running from a pathetic imp and pray to my god for some heals.

The imp kills me while praying.

I then found I had been wearing blessed boots of kicking. In hindsight, if I had known that I would've punted that wimpy little demonspawn in the face the moment it insulted my mother.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 1575