Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370602 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #6270 on: August 03, 2012, 06:48:54 am »

I dont even want those features. At least not in the near future. In the near future i want bugfixes. I dont want to play buggy SMP when i'm just doing SSP.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: August 03, 2012, 06:52:18 am »

Hmm, as far as i know, it is magma when underground, but lava when overground
The thing I'm referring to is the fact that people playing minecraft still call it lava when it is underground, even though you should call it magma when it's down there.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

terkiey

• Bay Watcher
  • chicken what i need
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: August 03, 2012, 06:54:51 am »

This thread is begging to be derailed, let me fix that...

Playing Pudge on Dota 2 then I get 5 man ganked for no apparent reason at the tower.
At least I got two of them.
Quote from: Meistermoxx
Quote from: Knigel
Does anything bad happen if you accuse someone of being a night creature and they aren't?
Yes, they call you a rasict, and then they shot you and take your cocaine.
[(√[1]/∞)+3!+|Chicken|] / [100^(1/2)]

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: August 03, 2012, 07:07:36 am »

Sand croc, I forgot about him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: August 03, 2012, 10:06:33 am »

Bomb guardian. Y U so far from last save point?

I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: August 03, 2012, 11:38:51 am »

After a long battle, decided to end it all. This proved surprisingly difficult, as my brain managed to survive two nuclear bombs, and a direct hit from a panzerfaust. In the end, all it took was a little mustard gas.

Also, Anti-form. Goddamned Anti-form. If it doesn't end up killing me, it simply drains all my Drive gauge, which sucks ass when trying to grind my Drive Forms while abusing a cheat to fully restore my Drive gauge.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: August 03, 2012, 11:59:58 am »

Playing with 4 friends, we are all different classes.
Me: "We should go back and turn in those quests so we have more XP for the next quest, its going to be hard"
Others: "Nah we can take this, despite all four of us nearly being killed by a few adult skags and a badass skag moments ago"
So we proceed.
And we all died.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: August 03, 2012, 12:20:39 pm »

After a long battle, decided to end it all. This proved surprisingly difficult, as my brain managed to survive two nuclear bombs, and a direct hit from a panzerfaust. In the end, all it took was a little mustard gas.

Haven't heard of that game before. Looked it up on youtube, and what I see is interesting. How good is it, and more importantly, how much Fun does one have playing it?
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: August 03, 2012, 12:22:07 pm »

Haven't heard of that game before. Looked it up on youtube, and what I see is interesting. How good is it, and more importantly, how much Fun does one have playing it?
I feel the need to bring this up.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: August 03, 2012, 12:24:55 pm »

I need this game. Right now.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: August 03, 2012, 12:27:00 pm »

I need this game. Right now.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: August 03, 2012, 01:34:53 pm »

A bit over a week on a mission, during which my U-boat encountered fighter-bombers, destroyers, fighter-bombers, a crash with a cargo ship, fighter bombers, patrol boats, fighter-bombers and a convoy. And some fighter-bombers. (There may have been some additional cargo ships and fighter-bombers in the mix) No dead crewmembers. About six wounded at different points, mainly against the fighter-bombers, patrol boats and fighter-bombers. A tanker, multiple cargo ships, a patrol boat and a destroyer sunk. Multiple fighter-bombers have been downed.I've spent all of my ammo, for my deck gun, my AA gun and all my torpedoes. Then, as I'm closing in to dock at Wilhelmshaven, I start reorganizing my crew so that the 'prize crew' for the mission (AA-gunner, Machinist/gunner officer, gunner, two silors who helped the gunner) is out on the bridge for all the waiting people to see. Suddenly a massive crash tears through the boat, as I run straight into the pier. Me and 8 other crewmembers die.

I guess that's what they mean with 'Epic Fail'.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:39:31 pm by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Calech

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: August 03, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »

Whilst mining underneath the village, I left it too late to return to sleep through the night, surfacing in the middle of the night. Zombies were perched on the roofs of buildings, so I had to forcibly remove them in order to get to sleep.

The next morning, I scan through the village for any leftover nocturnal invaders, don't find any outside but find a zombie trapped in the library. I let it out and kill it, then on my way back through I hear an all too familiar hissing noise, followed by a loud explosion.

That's ok, still have one heart of health left.

Ssssssss...

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: August 03, 2012, 02:45:01 pm »

Amorbis D:
Why'd they make schler disable light crystals?

I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: August 03, 2012, 04:47:00 pm »

Huh. I thought they fixed that. It seems that in some versions under not-well-known circumstances, dwarves cannot die until they have a break in combat. When undead/etc. are involved, this could be NEVER.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 1575