Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371962 times)

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #5310 on: March 26, 2012, 07:22:58 am »

Blasted out of the sky by a Messerschmidt while crossing the channel.

Wings of Prey.
"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

Nulzilcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: March 26, 2012, 07:28:54 am »

I bit off more space armada than I could chew.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: March 27, 2012, 04:37:29 pm »

I decide to Gene.

I ran into a Kobold and my bones went crunch. Forgot they be OHKO ealry game. I hope I can get some grenades soon...

Elona
Everybody!

Pon_Katt

• Bay Watcher
  • GAK!GAK!GAK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: March 27, 2012, 08:28:51 pm »

Dwmer Spheres in Skyrium. 
My little voice approves.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: March 27, 2012, 10:15:43 pm »

Just bought a new Frigate; an Ocelot. This cost me 61 Million, leaving me 3 Million for outfitting my ship. Unfortunately, the local Equipment Dock had only one Phased Array Laser Cannon, when I kinda needed 9. And none of the Ion Shard Railguns or Phased Plasma Generators I can equip either. Also, it only had 2 of the 4 1GJ shields I can equip. I buy the single Laser and the shields, and remember I spotted a box with 2 more PALCs, in one of the Khaak sectors I scouted for Operation Final Fury (i.e. operation eradicate the Khaak). I jump over there, and spot the box. 13 km away... and there's a fighter swarm in the way. Still, with 2GJ of shielding and a rather nasty laser, I can take a few fighters.

I can take a few fighters, sure. But there's about 50 of the damn things, they never miss (Kyon Beams can be nasty) and they kill me before my Jumpdrive charges and I can get the hell out of there.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:18:06 pm by Burnt Pies »
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5315 on: March 28, 2012, 06:48:09 am »

Eaten by an abominable snow monster ):

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: March 28, 2012, 07:22:21 am »

After fending off countless beasts of the night and monsters, I tried to cross a few inches of water and drowned.
*Hugs*

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: March 28, 2012, 08:18:58 am »

After fending off countless beasts of the night and monsters, I tried to cross a few inches of water and drowned.

Game? I'm assuming it's DF.

Oh yay, fell off a bridge in the nether down to the abominable pits of magma. While carrying a stack of at least 6 netherbrick and a bunch o' nether wart.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: March 28, 2012, 02:11:39 pm »

My farmers decided to take a break or two and enjoy a party when the fort was starving, I ended their suffering with the ocean.

Dwarf fortress
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: March 28, 2012, 04:20:35 pm »

Seriously dude: post the title of the game. We all know that you're referring to Dwarf Fortress, but it's a good habit to get into.

Kicked to death by bandit bunnies.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: March 28, 2012, 04:36:43 pm »

It was Dwarf Fortress, I think people should be let off for that xD given the origin of these forums.

Shot down by a much more agile, faster, and generally better Japanese fighter in the middle of the ocean after his buddy took out my wing leader.

Ninjaedit: Got ninja'd.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: March 28, 2012, 04:42:06 pm »

It was Dwarf Fortress, I think people should be let off for that xD given the origin of these forums.
I disagree. Just because this forum is dedicated to DF, doesn't mean that it should have any special rights. Besides, it takes minimal effort to type out Dwarf Fortress, given the origins of these forums.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: March 28, 2012, 04:58:20 pm »

I disagree. Just because this forum is dedicated to DF, doesn't mean that it should have any special rights. Besides, it takes minimal effort to type out Dwarf Fortress, given the origins of these forums.

Or even just DF, really. :\ As for me, genned an adventurer, got a quest to kill a bandit, got there and managed to lop off his hand and then... archers. >.<

Dwarf Fortress.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:50 pm »

I was attempting to aggro a deathclaw in the hopes it would kill some of the guards around Sloan so I could loot them. It was going well until the Deathclaw Alpha Male turned up and sent me to the moon.

Fallout: NV
*Hugs*

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: March 28, 2012, 05:40:29 pm »

I got into a firefight with a snowman. I set him alight, but when I switched to my Revolver to finish him off, a bear snuck up behind me and hurled a Brick at me.

Ouch.

I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 1575