Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373283 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #5010 on: February 26, 2012, 08:06:49 pm »

GAEM?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

jaina

• Bay Watcher
  • Railgun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: February 26, 2012, 08:07:15 pm »

Ah sorry, Sword of the Stars II
DW: "Stay back! I can travel through time!"
AB: "Well good, you're gonna need that power, because I am about to kick your **** into last Thursday!"
DW: "I will cry!"
AB: "Children have no empathy! I don't even care! Now you give me some friggin' ice cream!"

Apple Bloom and Doctor Whooves from MLP: The (abridged) Mentally Advanced Series

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: February 26, 2012, 08:15:08 pm »

So I destroy bulk of Gorn fleet with help of my wingmen (it was a glorious and hard battle) and after there's only one cruiser left, I turn my back and let the others destroy it, when suddenly BLAM! I get slammed against and explode a moment later.

After few seconds it occured to me that Gorn cruisers have gravity shields that give a huge bonus to ramming damage.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ah sorry, Sword of the Stars II

Also welcome on bay12, enjoy your insanity and cookies ;)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: February 26, 2012, 08:19:34 pm »

Calmly getting out of my car, when as soon as I step out , a pickup fleeing the cops slams into me, knocking me off a ledge and into the concrete below. I get up, barely alive, when the cop car fails the turn, goes over the ledge, and lands ontop of me.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: February 26, 2012, 08:31:09 pm »

Calmly getting out of my car, when as soon as I step out , a pickup fleeing the cops slams into me, knocking me off a ledge and into the concrete below. I get up, barely alive, when the cop car fails the turn, goes over the ledge, and lands ontop of me.

This reminds me of all of the times in Saints Row 3 where the police would rather use their cars to kill me instead of their guns.  Then run eachother down in the process.  Hilarious.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: February 26, 2012, 08:34:54 pm »

Feeling pretty baller with my level 6 'orribly mutant (photosynthetic skin, multiple legs, burrowing claws chimaera on a marauder- my current favorite build), raiding caves, collecting a ridiculous amount of loot (and starting to accumulate artifacts for when I'm smart enough to get gadgeteering)- re-visited a ruin I'd found earlier that I had to run away from due to finding a disciple of the something-or-other there who tried to mindfuck me and my slightly-below-average ego when I found the place from the travel map.

Came from the north this time, entered the perimeter after I saw he was gone, rounded a blind corner into a sentry turret, and got gunned down before I could dive back behind cover.

[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: February 26, 2012, 09:14:19 pm »

Pirates reduced my spaceship into a mass of floating space junk, as I was trying to avoid the toll to get to Var Destro.

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: February 26, 2012, 09:45:08 pm »

I got absorbed by some flour.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 11:30:09 am by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: February 27, 2012, 02:26:15 am »

Blastin' Furies' heads off when suddenly Ame no Uzume decides to be dumb and casts Mazan, doing about 7 damage to another group of them and bringing them to me, where I was cursed to death.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

automaticsquid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: February 27, 2012, 06:20:10 am »

figured i would try building a fort in one of the new evil areas. evil rain comes almost instantly and knocks everyone out and they all get brutally murdered by zombies in their sleep while i just watch.
dwarf fort

Satarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: February 27, 2012, 10:27:06 am »

Leapt to my death after blowing up the enemy base.  The battle cry of VICTORY PIT! rode upon my final breath.

You need to make said elf leather into the most amazing work of art.  Embed it with every kind of gem you have, stud it with metals, and sew images into it.  Erect a shrine outside your fort with that in the center.  Let the elves know that you view their very skin as naught more but a medium for your dwarves to work on.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: February 27, 2012, 11:08:23 am »

I accidentally an entire camp of CHOTA.

Fallen Earth.
*Hugs*

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: February 27, 2012, 08:48:50 pm »

F@#$ing British. Here I am, blissfully stomping on the Mexicans to take all of their lands, and then the British decide to slide in and preserve the status quo. Bah. Thanks to attrition I managed to fend off all of their armies, but I was hemorrhaging soldiers like crazy, and a bunch of undesirables were starting to form terrorist organizations, so I had to end the war. I managed to get Arizona out of the peace deals, but, well, it's Arizona. Bah. Hopefully the British won't join in when I go to stomp on the Mexicans in the next four years.

(Vicky 2. I was so close to ending the war with the Mexicans and taking almost all of their lands when the British showed up too)

aaron32

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: February 27, 2012, 10:21:54 pm »

Oh, I'm a reactor, Let's fucking explode for no good reason! Yeah, Thats a great idea, Herp Derp!

(Probably Ex)Admin on Urist McStation, A space station 13 server.
Link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=123140.0

It's pretty cool. Check it out.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: February 28, 2012, 02:10:15 am »

I stood on the magnificent, gleaming battlements my men and I had just constructed moments ago. As I drew my bow, I saw the helm of an enemy knight coming up the opposing hill. My arrows flew true, and sent him dead to the floor in a single shot. "Turn 'em into pincushions, boys!" I cried, firing again into the enemy lines.

Then the enemies formed a tower with their shields. A knight threw a small gray sphere into the battlements, and before I could order my men to get down, there was an explosion. A loud horn sounded, signalling the army to retreat. Then, the entire structure shook beneath my feet. The floor beneath me fell through, and my last sight was the ceiling rushing down to greet me.

Splat.

Spoiler: Game (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1575