Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2375065 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3975 on: October 26, 2011, 11:56:29 am »

Belltower guards, purely by accident.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: October 26, 2011, 12:02:10 pm »

Beheaded by a giant Headless Horseless Horsemann.
This is TF2, if you guys don't play during the Halloween events.

Also...

Kaleb702 Games

• Bay Watcher
  • nearlyNonexistent
    • View Profile
    • My YYG Account
« Reply #3977 on: October 26, 2011, 12:07:13 pm »

"Meow purr meow... OH LOOK A KOBOLD OH CRAP"
*Casts poison spells*
"DANGIT IT HAS BACKUP!"
*butchered by 5 kobolds*
Then before that:
"Meow purr purr purr... OH LOOK A RAT MUST KILL IT!"
*Poison spell*
"OW WHAT WAS THAT? D: I WAS BIT BY A LIZARD WHILE KILLING A RAT! D:"
*Die*
Then before that:
"Meow purr meow meow... A TELEPORTING FROG!1!!!!"
*Casts poison spell*
"D: IT KEEPS TELEPORTING AWAY FROM MY SPELLS!"
*Die*
Quote from: Rose Lalonde, Seer of Light
One simple word can so easily begin a story in a very thick book.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: October 26, 2011, 12:17:45 pm »

Had the super sniper castle of death collapsed by enemy SMG fire on the rickety supports.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: October 26, 2011, 12:22:38 pm »

Creeper then zombie then skeleton then creeper then creeper then ghast then spider.
Bastards swarmed me before I could even grapple out T.T
*Hugs*

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: October 26, 2011, 01:22:36 pm »

Creeper then zombie then skeleton then creeper then creeper then ghast then spider.
Bastards swarmed me before I could even grapple out T.T

If you have mods, include their names.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: October 26, 2011, 01:24:16 pm »

Hell if I know, I assume I was shot.

Spoiler: Game (click to show/hide)

You play ArmA 2? I just got that, good game. Online or offline?
Me like this game also. There's a thread for it lying around somewhere...

On topic: Crashed and burned after blacking out on takeoff in an Su-25.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

KatalDT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: October 26, 2011, 03:20:37 pm »

Was holed up in a small farmhouse in France with two squadmates. I had an MG42, my NCO had an SMG and the last guy had a K98k. I was up in the attic, my MG deployed out the window. My NCO watched my back, while the rifleman with the K98k called targets and sniped targets of opportunity.

Eight US troops came up over a small hill, and started rushing from hedge to hedge. I opened up with my MG, mowing down five of them in a matter of seconds... the next three wisely used smoke to cover their entrance. I fired wildly into the smoke until my MG overheated, and apparently killed two of them.

I hear the last one shout "I surrender! I'm dropping my weapons!" My NCO shouts back to stand in the middle of the field with no weapons, and once we verified, he could come inside. He looks clean, so I cover the field as he comes inside. I hear them talking downstairs while I watch for more allies, then I hear an explosion - apparently he was carrying a grenade and managed to take out the other two guys in my squad. I dropped my MG, grabbed my Luger, and headed cautiously downstairs... and he charged into me with a grenade, pin pulled. I shot him, but it was too late... boom. Everybody dead.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: October 26, 2011, 03:24:17 pm »

Was holed up in a small farmhouse in France with two squadmates. I had an MG42, my NCO had an SMG and the last guy had a K98k. I was up in the attic, my MG deployed out the window. My NCO watched my back, while the rifleman with the K98k called targets and sniped targets of opportunity.

Eight US troops came up over a small hill, and started rushing from hedge to hedge. I opened up with my MG, mowing down five of them in a matter of seconds... the next three wisely used smoke to cover their entrance. I fired wildly into the smoke until my MG overheated, and apparently killed two of them.

I hear the last one shout "I surrender! I'm dropping my weapons!" My NCO shouts back to stand in the middle of the field with no weapons, and once we verified, he could come inside. He looks clean, so I cover the field as he comes inside. I hear them talking downstairs while I watch for more allies, then I hear an explosion - apparently he was carrying a grenade and managed to take out the other two guys in my squad. I dropped my MG, grabbed my Luger, and headed cautiously downstairs... and he charged into me with a grenade, pin pulled. I shot him, but it was too late... boom. Everybody dead.

That sounds BADASS! Starting download nao.

Where is it?

KatalDT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: October 26, 2011, 03:40:23 pm »

Where is it?

http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/

Not on Steam. Gotta put it in your common/sourcemods folder. Then it shows up on Steam.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: October 26, 2011, 04:32:33 pm »

Where is it?

http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/

Not on Steam. Gotta put it in your common/sourcemods folder. Then it shows up on Steam.
I put it into my sourcemods folder. There is no sourcemod folder in my common folder, so I just put it in sourcemod with the rest of the sourcemods.  It isn't showing up in my library  :'(

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: October 26, 2011, 04:39:14 pm »

If there is no folder, the general idea is to make there be a folder.
Nothing important here, move along.

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: October 26, 2011, 04:54:06 pm »

Still isn't working  :'(

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: October 26, 2011, 04:57:24 pm »

Well, that isn't very good.

Does the mod itself provide instructions? Those would probably help more than we could.
Nothing important here, move along.

KatalDT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: October 26, 2011, 05:25:56 pm »

Still isn't working  :'(

Do you own a source game? (HL2, TF2, DOD:S, CS:S, etc)

Also, restart Steam after you put it there

Edit: To not clutter up the thread any more - http://www.resistanceandliberation.com/wiki/index.php?title=Readme#Download_and_Installation
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:31:16 pm by KatalDT »
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1575