Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376371 times)

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3705 on: October 01, 2011, 09:36:20 pm »

-snip-

Are you talking about Castlevania: Harmony of Despair?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: October 01, 2011, 09:43:36 pm »

Got distracted thinking about something. Stupidly took about 6 hits leaving me with one heart. I put my game face on and went into the next room....and had three skull tower thingies, two of them red versions. So I had I think 13 bullets getting shot at me at once. It did not end well.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: October 01, 2011, 10:18:13 pm »

-snip-
It says right there in the OP with huge bold letters.

Oh.

Well it was Warlords: Battlecry 3.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: October 01, 2011, 10:30:45 pm »

Are you talking about Castlevania: Harmony of Despair?
Sounds familiar, I'll youtube it and see...  Yep that's it.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #3709 on: October 02, 2011, 07:11:38 am »

Spinfusor to the face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: October 02, 2011, 07:18:59 am »

A building fell on me while I was busy going ape-crazy, and blowing everything to Earth, and Back.

Spoiler: It is ..... (click to show/hide)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: October 02, 2011, 07:50:21 am »

Whilst going through the bonus dungeon, a maid skewered me then blasted me with an orbital laser from space.

Valkyrie Profile:Covenant of the Plume.
Everybody!

Detonate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: October 03, 2011, 07:18:29 pm »

Just now, on /tg/station on Meteor mode:

DEAD: Ramona Fox says, ":s HoS, your stuff is kind of flying out of"
DEAD: Ghost (Ramona Fox) says, "Oh shit."

As I was walking around a meteor stricken Security HQ, a meteor hit me directly on the tile I was standing on, as I was doing a damage report to the rest of Security, who were battling GREY TIDE rioters. My gibs flew as far as the Law Office. Little less than 30 seconds before the Escape Shuttle was called, too.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 07:21:31 pm by Detonate »
Looks like that poison wasn`t good for their eyes at all.
I never thought I'd say this, but Nietzsche is just adorable.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:06 pm »

Got my ass kicked by a dog that had a spirit of sand while I was playing as a guy called Muhammed who had a fire-bird-spirit-thing.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: October 03, 2011, 09:10:10 pm »

53 in 5 with an M4. Deathchat bitching ensued.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: October 04, 2011, 01:17:16 pm »

Warning, lengthy but very entertaining death~

--- --- ---
||| ||| |||
--- --- ---

Shot and beaten, my morale and pride broken, I made my way to the bar to release my frustrations with a shotglass or twelve. Twice was I shot by an inquisitive detective who suspected me of aiding an eccentric clown, arrested for breaking into a secured armory and carrying dangerous chemicals. After being released from the brig I found myself opening the doors to the bar, only to come face-to-face with a peculiar construct. Apparently, a borg and others decided to create a fighting ring in the upper-right corner of the mess hall where the tables once were. Angry at my job, my situation, and myself, I took a swig of vodka left on the bar and volunteered to spar with the station's Warden.

Surely a man who's fought his fair share of angry criminals, he looked like a man to fear. Since my left arm was injured, I was expecting to get my ass kicked through my skull in little time. In the bottom-left corner I sat, gazing at the angry Warden who won the last few rounds without a hitch. Hearing the announcement, we started the fight. Jumping to my feet, I stood by the corner for a bit, waiting for the Warden to advance. Seeing no opening, I left myself to my fate and charged to the center of the ring. The warden quickly approached me, readying himself to strike, and I struck him in the head with my fist. He evaded my next strikes dodging to the left, making distance between us. I began to circle him to the right when he lunged at me from the left, and I landed three blows, two to the head and one to the chest. Dazed, he became slow, and I chose that time to land the killing blows. Angered at this authoritative bastard, angered by the loss of my job, angered at the abusive detective who beat and arrested me, angered at the stupid fucking clown who put me in the entire situation in the first place, I landed blow after blow to the warden's thick skull until finally I knocked him unconscious. On the ground now, his eyes shut, my anger still boiled and piped like a volcano ready to explode. Unwilling to quit, I dropped to the ground and began punching him in the face perhaps a dozen more times until they called the match to an end, declaring me the winner. Overjoyed by the sound of victory, I got up and exited the ring.

In victory, I made my way to the nearby kitchen balcony and took three pieces of freshly-made sandwich slices and quickly scarfed them all down. After a few seconds, I began coughing. Then, suddenly, my vision blurred. I instantly knew something was terribly wrong! I tried to yell for help as I collapsed, but all that came out was "Help... HONK!" In seconds my eyes were closed and my breathing had slowed. A moment later, I was dead.

What happened!? Was I poisoned? Did the warden strike my temple while I battled in angered fury? Did I die the most idiotic death of all, having choked on a piece of bread?!

It appears that, according to allegations, a station virologist had accidentally let loose a number of deadly viral infections. The Honk virus, a brain-eating virus, and a number of others. From my symptoms, I was most likely hit with at least 3 of the many viruses that threatened to annihilate our station's crew. The Warden suddenly exploded in a bloody mess of gore and severed limbs, while dozens of crew members dropped dead in the halls. Between explosions of gore and dropping bodies, the vast majority of the crew died minutes after I did.

Apparently, I was the first or one of the first casualties. From there, the entire station spiraled into a centrifugal fuckhole of blood, guts, biohazard lights and death.

May the gods have mercy on our thrice-damned souls.

--- --- ---

Game: Spacestation 13, /tg/ server, with maybe 60-70 players.

I had just had the Bay12 server crash just before I assassinated the captain, and I was pissed. Volunteered as a first-time chemist, where I had no damn idea what I was doing. Someone asked me to make some sort of chemical, I assumed it wasn't an issue, until the person asked for chemicals and access to the chemistry lab himself. The man being a clown, I felt a bit iffy and told him to bugger off after that. Threw a random bottle of sulfuric acid or some such at the desk and he walked off. Soon enough, a detective shows up, asks me something, and then a minute later appears at the southern door and shoots me, stuns me, cuffs me, and drags me to the brig. Everyone in the station throws a bloody fucking uproar and, when some random guy cuts the detective off, he shoots the guy and shoots me again as well. After he brigs me, I get released a bit later. Don't want to touch any more chemicals to avoid trouble so I head to the bar. Fight the warden, kick his ass even though my laptop's left-click button is caved in and barely works, and then, sudden station-wide death.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: October 04, 2011, 10:59:10 pm »

I dont know. Some guy was flying 50MPH and headbutted my face.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: October 04, 2011, 11:45:11 pm »

I was walking around Freedom City, fresh out of reroll and I get an announcement on corpnet. 

"OH SHIT THE DEADKNIGHT IS COMING"

I immediately...finish spamming the jobs I was completing for both money and experience.  After a while, I meet the Deadknight and well...it's an end-game boss meant for super-powerful players.  I was freshly rerolled, completely naked, and with no skills.  I don't need to describe what happened other than OHK.

Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: October 05, 2011, 12:35:26 am »

Was building a waste incinerator using lava and trapdoors. While trying to add more blocks to create a safety railing of sorts, I took a step to far and fell on top of the hatch. I couldn't jump out.

A smart person would have simply used a pickax to mine away enough stone to escape. What I did was try to jump and place a block.

Opened door. Fell into lava. All items, including map, iron tools, full stack of redstone, and 10 diamonds burned to a crisp.
On the bright side, my incinerator works exactly as advertised  :D

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: October 05, 2011, 12:36:26 am »

Raptors. SO MANY RAPTORS.

Dwarf Fortress - Genesis
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 1575