Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376406 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3690 on: September 23, 2011, 09:49:06 pm »

No, /tg/ Weirdly enough. They're an AWESOME station usually with 20-40 players, but I guess its just one of those days.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: September 23, 2011, 10:18:39 pm »

Zombies, there were so many... I couldn't hold them off. That damn 33% revive rate was being an ass, every other zombie I killed rose from the dead. Eventually, with all my followers dead, I too succumbed to the impossible horde of zombies. I was 20 away from liberating Bravil, too :'(

Oblivion, with the zombie mod installed.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: September 23, 2011, 10:34:45 pm »

Troll Wizard in Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup. Thought, "oh, that's just a couple of bees, I can just cast mephitic cloud to confuse them and then go and beat the shit out of them." So I confuse them, kill a couple, when a massive amount come at me with another troll. So I teleported, rested and began exploring again. Right into a pack of yaks. So I killed a couple, and should have ran but I didn't know that they would take away 40 hp in one hit (and from one yak!) and was smeared all over a wall.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: September 23, 2011, 11:04:08 pm »

Was wandering about in the countryside with my good friend and companion Vilja when a large portion of the land disappeared and I fell to my doom.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: September 24, 2011, 04:22:34 pm »

Decided to wake up from my headshot looking like a vampire, then decided to shoot up Goodsprings and run off in a direction. I was told by miners that some Deathclaws were ahead, but I payed no heed, shot one from afar, then got chased back there, and accidentily shot a miner. I eventually got shot to death, and afterwards, one of the miners, armed with a sledgehammer, proceeded to hammer my head into a pulp.

Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

OmnipotentGrue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: October 01, 2011, 09:43:40 am »

I accidentally sent my high elf Druid into an ambush without spending any army points and got completely obliterated.

No hints LOL

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: October 01, 2011, 10:00:37 am »

I feel like I should know what game that is, but I don't. Please name the game.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: October 01, 2011, 11:49:22 am »

I feel like I should know what game that is, but I don't. Please name the game.
I think it may be ADOM or modded DF
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: October 01, 2011, 12:16:25 pm »

AFTER MANY PEOPLE ASKING WHAT GAME YOU ARE ON ABOUT IN THIS THREAD I HAVE MADE IT MANDATORY FOR YOU TO TELL US IN YOUR POST. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU GETTING METEOR SWARM'D
TO DEATH.
Seriously guys, just spoiler it or something.
(Repeat offenders shall be called names.)
It says right there in the OP with huge bold letters.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: October 01, 2011, 12:18:56 pm »

Failure to comply will result in cleansing flame of the internet.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: October 01, 2011, 12:22:58 pm »

Captain Jack spams "moutain rain and heals thousands of hp in one turn and then uses rain strike and EVERY. SINGLE. BULLET. HITS. ME. and I die......
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: October 01, 2011, 12:33:03 pm »

Captain Jack spams "moutain rain and heals thousands of hp in one turn and then uses rain strike and EVERY. SINGLE. BULLET. HITS. ME. and I die......
Man that guy was such a dick to fight. Get a vest that resists gun and... spam strong attacks since he's not weak to anything? I forgot what I did, but gun resist should be helpful.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: October 01, 2011, 12:37:56 pm »

Man that guy was such a dick to fight. Get a vest that resists gun and... spam strong attacks since he's not weak to anything? I forgot what I did, but gun resist should be helpful.
I killed him in 5 turns when I reloaded. :D My team was: Me( Cat punch, Answerer, Hardwired, and Nonir ring) King Frost, Moloch, Loki
Also, Im trying to break my dependece on King Frost's healing spell.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: October 01, 2011, 06:50:43 pm »

Playing that new multiplayer castlevania game at a friend's place.  (Seriously I don't know the name of it.  Probably something to do with music, its apperantly only been out a week)  Anyway on the stage with the big bipedal thing in the middle with faces on it's knees as the boss.

Friend screws up a jump and tells me to go activate the boss and run back so that he doesn't have to walk through most of the stage again.  I am very low on hp, but he insists that I will have plenty of time to run back before the boss starts throwing pain in my direction.

I throw a summon soul at it and run back, but it seems the blocks I jumped down are slightly too high to jump over, so I hang out on the other side of the wall from my buddy, waiting for the boss to come by and smash the wall.

Nothing happens.

I start walking back towards where the boss was thinking I had retreated before it activated.  "That's odd, maybe I wasn't close enough to activate it"
*STOMP*
The boss had used it's move where it jumps forward, turning me into a little Alucard shaped smear on the bottom of it's foot.  I did not see it coming because it was offscreen.  And if I hadn't have moved forward I would have been perfectly safe out of range. 

My friend, who was playing Johnathan, was just doing the little 'holding up' dance Johnathan does while I died.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:52:20 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: October 01, 2011, 09:11:43 pm »

Empire Total War crashed.

It always happens during seiges. I'm not sure why. I'd like for it to NOT HAPPEN, especially since mow I'm going up into the big leagues; Europe, and the Alliance web that is. Considering Europe seems to have more line infantry than any of the Muslim countries I've been fighting it's going to be a much harder push into Austria than I anticipated.

I always imagine that the sky darkens, it starts raining blood, and then everyone on the battle field just drops dead like it's some sort of hellish rapture.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1575