Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376478 times)

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3645 on: September 20, 2011, 12:04:56 am »

Having had my horse shot out from under me, I fired my carbine in the direction of the five musket men approaching me and ran inside the ruined stone house.  Reloading, I aimed out the door and shot one of them down.  Again reloading, I became suspicious that noone was charging through the door.  Quickly I swivel and fire a shot mid jump into the gut of the guy upstairs, killing him.  I barely manage to reload when a man with a sword charges into the room.  I fire and miss.  Quickly I draw my blade and try to block but it is too late for me.

Mount and Blade:  With Fire and sword.  Multiplayer.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: September 21, 2011, 07:50:10 am »

After having my face welded off by a man unfairly wearing a bulletproof vest, I decided to rematch him. I went to where he was and started to fight. I knocked him out with my air tank. After a while of brutalising him, he woke up and said it was unfair, so I gave him another chance. He axed me in the head, but I was still alive. I bludgeoned him with my air tank until he had critical wounds. I then said, "Time to finish you off", grabbed his axe and beheaded him.

Then, some other guy went into the room, wielding an axe. I mistook him for a hostile and coldly slashed his flesh. He dropped to the ground, mortally wounded. I realised he wasn't a hostile and then mercy killed him. I was bleeding out pretty fast. I decided to end the pain by headbutting my axe.

Space Station 13
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #3647 on: September 21, 2011, 08:07:02 am »

SS13, Red Dwarf server.

No-one on at the time, so i mess around trying to learn how to do different shit. First order of business is to learn the Engine. I hit up the /TG/station wiki since it's the only one closest to what we have right now, follow the steps to set up the radiation collectors and the particle accelerator or whatever, etc.. I go outside and turn on the emitters, then i go around turning on the containment shield. As i'm going, i slip and walk right into the path of the top-left emitter's laser. I'd already accidently walked into one of the emitter's lasers before, and i hadn't fully healed yet, so this time was enough to kill me.

At least now i know to be more careful :P.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:33 pm »

George W. Bush got dysentery, then Justin Beiber got sick too. Everyone then sat there because they had no oxen, and they all died.

The irony is that we had almost made it to Oregon. Ladyu Gaga was the first to die, if I remeber correctly.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: September 22, 2011, 12:05:10 am »

I was walking down the hallway and noticed medbay had a huge crater in it. I was asking over the radio wtf happened... when a rain of shotgun pellet like meteors came slamming through the windows and shredded me almost instantly.

A few minute later some poor guy was trying to drag my body out to get cloned when a big meteor slammed into him and reduced both of our bodies (and a large section of the station) into small chunks.

Spacestation 13
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: September 22, 2011, 04:30:59 am »

I tried to cast an huuuuuuuge lightening spell, while it was raining.

electrocuted on the spot for 2500 damages.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: September 22, 2011, 05:49:13 am »

Deadly radiation flooded the entire station and I was trying to get to a sleeper (kinda like a medical stasis chamber used to keep people alive).  I passed out 2 tiles from it and died. It was a shame, because I had the means to revive other people as cyborgs, which I would of done. Then I was dragged into Genetics and revived... As a blind sufferer of tourlette's syndrome...

Space Station 13
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: September 22, 2011, 05:52:13 am »

I looked away for a second and found my three foot tall fighter lying unconscious on the ground.

My party of a thief, samurai and a monk were obliterated by a mechanical beast- exhausted from previous fights they put up little resistance.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: September 22, 2011, 05:54:12 am »

thief
I'll rip your lungs out for that!!!

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #3654 on: September 22, 2011, 11:40:22 am »

Accidentally stole a fork.
Spoiler: Game: (click to show/hide)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: September 22, 2011, 11:42:16 am »

Accidentally stole a fork.
Spoiler: Game: (click to show/hide)

Gods, I hate that. You put so much effort into sneaking around... Manage to steal nukes, guns, meds, ammo, and you accidentally touch a fucking spoon and the entire population proceeds to turn you into human swiss-cheese a-la-flambe.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: September 22, 2011, 12:10:53 pm »

Zombies kicked in the door and ate me after a redneck blew my wife's head off. They walked right past the shotgun-wielding cutpurse and came after me.

He killed her because she looked like she was bit (She fell and snapped her leg, maybe even got shot), but he COMPLETELY ignored the 20+ shamblers ripping through the door and shoving him aside.

Project Zomboid

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: September 22, 2011, 12:53:46 pm »

I got rushed and surrounded by explody-robots and circular-saw bots.

Hard Reset.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: September 22, 2011, 04:30:12 pm »

Ninja
Rabbit
Combat

(Overgrowth)

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: September 22, 2011, 05:10:20 pm »

Most of the other guys were packing armor and heat. I just put on filthy robes, grabbed a rusty saber and charged for the gate. When the defenders opened the gates to shoot out as a firing line, I waited for the shots to ring off behind a corner and then charged in. The gateway was filled with powder smoke, so I managed to skip around the pikemen blocking the entrance.

I ran around the courtyard like in Benny Hill, followed by a couple of guys in plate, but I lost them running like a madman. While skipping across the courtyard I came upon an unsuspecting musketeer and opened his jugulars in improvised surgery. I charged up stairs on the wall and procedeed to death kill murder. My rusty saber gave acute tetanus to the livers of six musketeers. Then someone shot me in the back.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 05:18:33 pm by Majestic7 »
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 1575