Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376974 times)

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3450 on: August 19, 2011, 11:54:25 pm »

i died from a creeper in my attic, i didnt know there was a chance of a creeper ghost.

Minecraft. with the yogbox.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: August 20, 2011, 12:05:45 am »

Ran up an escelater whilst two of my teamates just stop at the bottom. One followed me, but he was pounced upon by a hunter zombie, and I was then smashed by a charger. Neither of the team mates thought it would be a good idea to save us, and I promptly died. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: August 20, 2011, 12:08:19 am »

Ran up an escelater whilst two of my teamates just stop at the bottom. One followed me, but he was pounced upon by a hunter zombie, and I was then smashed by a charger. Neither of the team mates thought it would be a good idea to save us, and I promptly died. 
That reminds me of the time I got grabbed by a Smoker and the teammates just stood right in front of me and watched as I was choked to death. I thought they were my friends!  :'(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: August 20, 2011, 12:12:45 am »

I know, they always protect themselves first. Thats happened to me. I was being strangled and they all turned their backs just to shoot a couple of common infected. Dicks.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: August 20, 2011, 12:19:06 am »

Limping up a hill, one ally was dead, one was way ahead and the other one was with me. The guy way ahead shoots a car and attracts a horde to himself and a tank attacks us. He punted me all the way down the hill and downed me, my ally was beat into the dirt. The other guy was humped rode by a jockey and we automatically lost.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: August 20, 2011, 01:13:04 am »

Got chased around by a variety of monsters, including those of the necromanic, insectoid, troll, ectoplasmic, and general-asshole variety. They had managed to whittle my HP down and poison me due to some issues with my running around corners. I realized that I was going to die, and decided to take some of them with me. So I cast Olgreb's Toxic Radiance, and go down in a blaze of green, glowing glory.

Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: August 20, 2011, 11:16:37 am »

I hate dem vampire mosquitos. First they outrun you, then they have the audacity to dodge all of your attacks.   *RAGE*

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: August 20, 2011, 01:20:26 pm »

That reminds me of the time I got grabbed by a Smoker and the teammates just stood right in front of me and watched as I was choked to death. I thought they were my friends!  :'(
Once, I was thrown off a building by a Charger, and the only way down was by an elevator(the sugar mill right before the hurricane). Bots cannot use elevators.

There was also one time, were there was a small part of the rooftop that was accessible by jumping. A Charger knocked my onto the edge of that part. Bots cannont jump to save their your ass, either.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3458 on: August 22, 2011, 09:43:21 pm »

...Bitch was hanging over us the whole time...

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: August 22, 2011, 09:48:33 pm »

I was really bored so I decided to find out what the max fall damage you could take from your own jumps could be. The answer is 250 with the balloon, the cloud, and the rocket boots.
Terraria
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: August 23, 2011, 04:39:22 am »

My little mud creature fell in love with a flaming turtle and refused to attack it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: August 23, 2011, 04:45:29 am »

I was sick of playing, so I decided to nuke the Soviets and invade them. I ended up losing the war and then I got impeached.

Shadow President
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: August 23, 2011, 04:52:48 am »

Followed an engineer though a teleporter to space
Thank you based dwarf.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: August 23, 2011, 05:22:09 am »

After 2 hours of back-and-forth skirmishing, I built a huge wooden scaffolding to lead a cadre of bomb-toting knights over a quarter mile of blasted, trap-filled terrain. They used their shields like a turtle shell, keeping a hail of arrows and catapult grapeshot off of us as we advanced, and before long we reached the last great wall before the enemy stronghold. Having entered the central gatehouse of the wall, we met a defending army of knights and archers. I took cover in the rafters while the battle raged, and in the excitement, the knights all decided it was a good idea to lob their bombs down in the middle of the room, at the same time. The resulting explosion ripped apart the foundations of the wall, causing the countless tons of stone and wood that made up the wall to collapse in on itself, killing the entire defending garrison, the attacking army, and me.

We were so close to their fortress too... but god did it look amazing.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:24:54 am by Solifuge »

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: August 23, 2011, 06:04:24 am »

KAG looks fun, but I want to play it with a group of people I know.
Thank you based dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 1575