Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370172 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3120 on: July 24, 2011, 09:19:15 pm »

I was being whipped by a psychotic American, got so into it that I didn't realize where I was going, got set on fire and was beaten to death with a mail-box. Again.

Were from? what game?

Team Fortress 2.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3121 on: July 24, 2011, 09:25:04 pm »

At the hands of on of those murderous diggles.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, TF2 is that awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3122 on: July 24, 2011, 09:27:52 pm »

A Harpy knocked me off the platform into spikes, and then into water, and as I tried to jump out it knocked me back into the spikes, and then once again the water effectively killing me.

The Clock Tower claims another!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3123 on: July 24, 2011, 10:21:22 pm »

*I* didn't die but one of my ships was destroyed. 5 size 9 missiles slammed into it causing a catastrophic chain reaction that blew up most of the systems and made the ship fall apart.

Aurora.

That gets me every damn time. I really need to develop some long-range missile systems :P
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3124 on: July 24, 2011, 10:39:13 pm »

A Harpy knocked me off the platform into spikes, and then into water, and as I tried to jump out it knocked me back into the spikes, and then once again the water effectively killing me.

The Clock Tower claims another!
And it does it Eight more times  :'(

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3125 on: July 25, 2011, 12:12:31 am »

*I* didn't die but one of my ships was destroyed. 5 size 9 missiles slammed into it causing a catastrophic chain reaction that blew up most of the systems and made the ship fall apart.

Aurora.

That gets me every damn time. I really need to develop some long-range missile systems :P
My ships have a knack for catastrophically exploding when so much as a BB goes the wrong way and hits something.

I swear, it's like throwing rocks in a glass house full of C4 and rigged to blow as soon as a scratch gets on the glass when battles start.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: July 25, 2011, 12:41:09 am »

Aurora.

My ships have a knack for catastrophically exploding when so much as a BB goes the wrong way and hits something.

I swear, it's like throwing rocks in a glass house full of C4 and rigged to blow as soon as a scratch gets on the glass when battles start.

A few tips:

1) MORE ARMOR!

2) Anti-missile defenses!

3) Find the range of enemy missiles and build your own with greater range, so you can out-shoot them!

4) Invest in some ECM

5) Research Internal Armor and add it to all of your engines, etc. It'll save your ships!

6) If at first you don't succeed, try again. If that fails, redesign your warships and kick some ASS!

Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: July 25, 2011, 01:30:21 am »

1)Sure.

2)Done.

3)See sig.

4)Done.

5)Maybe.

6)Losing is FUN!

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: July 25, 2011, 01:49:22 am »

Half-death, half-ragequit.  Playing Dom3 with my cousin, I was Late Age Man.  I have no idea how to play Late Age Man (well, honestly, I have no idea how to play anyone), and then Utgard came around to break all of my things.  As soon as I hunted down the little unit barreling through my undefended territories another one came by, and then another.  So, I decided to send my army off to go punch down the walls to the enemy's capital, hoping to cut off the problem at the source.

Nope.  Giants came and broke my capital's door in first, and then everyone was dead.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #3129 on: July 25, 2011, 04:06:18 am »

Playing Dom3 with my cousin

Lol, i read that as "Doom 3", and so i was confused throughout the post until i re-read it.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: July 25, 2011, 04:36:58 am »

Well I was playing the Historical Battle of Sekigahara, and when Tokugawa sent his matchlock rifles forward I rushed them with cavalry, but messed up the entire tactic when I accidentally rushed a Katana Samura Unit head on with one of my cavs making the entire tactic fall apart. When I went to salvage the situation I realized I wasn't able to finish off the Rifles, and my Yari, and Katana samurai die under a hail off bullets, and swords as I rush them trying to make the matchlock units useless. It would have worked, but I overlooked one of the matchlocks, adn I ended up with a circle of my men held off by the other rifles with one in the center pelting my men with bullets. On the other side of the map I forgot to reorganize, and check on my troops near my general, and when I take a look I am down to half a bow ashigari, 3 Yari Ashigara, and my general unit with six, or so of Tokugawa's units baring down on me, adn even with the Shimazu's aid I end up with my General encircled, and him being crushed in the middle of Tokugawa's forces.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: July 25, 2011, 09:00:22 am »

I started playing elona. I walk down the path. a kobold crushed me with its axe. Dead.
Everybody!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: July 25, 2011, 09:19:12 am »

That. Damn. Sigmund.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:12 pm »

2 cultist priests had me pinned down near a truck. I shot them a few times with my radioactive grenade launcher, but that was just doing more damage to me. I eventually pinned one of them down with several gas grenades, pulled out my shotgun and then gasped as he leaped out of the corrosive, toxic vapours and jump kicked me, causing me to blow to pieces.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:56:47 pm by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:08 am »

Oh come on, dont make me ask the question.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 1575