Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370244 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3105 on: July 24, 2011, 01:41:53 am »

Built some sh*t.
Got it turned into lava by admins.
Got thrown into lava thrice by admins.
Got teleported to TNT building. Got stabbed.
Got teleported there AGAIN. TNT got turned into lava.

Moral of the story, people, is that Nations at War admins behave quite like Sluggo from Solifuge's Livestream.

...Or Loki, especially Loki.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: July 24, 2011, 02:05:33 am »

Sent a Geospatial Survey Ship and a retrofitted lightly-armed Corvette with Jump technology through a wormhome into Alpha Centauri, only run into 4 alien ships. We try to raise contact but to no avail. Next thing I know they've been blown up and a fleet of 8 super-large battleships have arrived on the scene with engines that are 12 times faster than my own, who then proceed to launch a barrage of missiles and annihilate my ships.

Over 600 men and women, a geology survey team, and two Naval officers died upon the day of our initial xenobiological contact outside of our own solar system...

Playing Aurora, these aliens have me WHOPPED though lucky one of the 3 alien races I bumped into are very friendly while the other two want to rape me.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Biag

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3107 on: July 24, 2011, 02:43:08 am »

"Aha!" I thought, upon my initial discovery. "A little stone mine! Finally, I can get rid of these shitty wooden tools!" And I mined me some stone, and all was good.

"Aha!" I thought later. "There's coal down here, too! I can use it to cook some of this fish in the furnace over- wait, that sounds like TNT." BOOM!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 24, 2011, 02:45:30 am »

Lost my level 9 demon spawn fighter to a duo of dissapering orc wizards. I thought I was going to get to lair at last, damnit! 

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 24, 2011, 07:32:50 am »

Via Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 24, 2011, 12:59:54 pm »

Was trying to run away from some pirates in a TP and was about to go through a jumpgate when an M1-M2 jumped in through the same gate and killed me.

X2
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 24, 2011, 01:37:48 pm »

TROLL GO SMASHY SMASHY

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 24, 2011, 01:44:58 pm »

Set up a good defense and only had two hives left to take out. Then I rushed them with two riflemen and two flamers, but they spawned a shit ton of spitters and took out my crowd control. They then proceeded to take over more command posts. Que ragequit.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 24, 2011, 01:48:56 pm »

*I* didn't die but one of my ships was destroyed. 5 size 9 missiles slammed into it causing a catastrophic chain reaction that blew up most of the systems and made the ship fall apart.

Aurora.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: July 24, 2011, 04:35:56 pm »

DAMN YOU, RIKU!

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: July 24, 2011, 04:42:46 pm »

A Harpy knocked me off the platform into spikes, and then into water, and as I tried to jump out it knocked me back into the spikes, and then once again the water effectively killing me.

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: July 24, 2011, 04:52:33 pm »

I was looking around a cave when I heard a creeper explode some distance away. I wasn't prepared for that since I was in a safe area so I panicked for about three seconds, long enough for me to step into the pool of lava I was admiring before.
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 24, 2011, 04:53:40 pm »

I was being whipped by a psychotic American, got so into it that I didn't realize where I was going, got set on fire and was beaten to death with a mail-box. Again.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3118 on: July 24, 2011, 08:22:40 pm »

You've got mail!
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 24, 2011, 08:27:08 pm »

I was being whipped by a psychotic American, got so into it that I didn't realize where I was going, got set on fire and was beaten to death with a mail-box. Again.

Were from? what game?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 1575